Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – New Lease negotiated FO(U)R the next 250 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Old Fogie Club could be totally fun.

I am liking the club house with the blue slide. Gowing up stairs is easy for me, now going down stairs can be an issue. I seem to fall lots going down stairs. Maybe I am just clumsy-- nah I am sure the steps move on me.

Oh, heavens I need a charging station for the EVC tooooooooo.

The tub looks way to small. What the heck is in the bath water. Looks like jeans to me. I refuse to do laundry at the same time I bath and in the same tub to boot.

For entertainment room. I think I have found it -- now entertain me :). Written with the best of thoughts.

Oh ya food, I must eat. I say delivery via Napa Rose.

Welcome to the clubhouse! Lunch can be from the Corn Dog palace and Cafe Orleans!

I think the Old Fogie Club could be totally fun.

I am liking the club house with the blue slide. Gowing up stairs is easy for me, now going down stairs can be an issue. I seem to fall lots going down stairs. Maybe I am just clumsy-- nah I am sure the steps move on me.

Oh, heavens I need a charging station for the EVC tooooooooo.

The tub looks way to small. What the heck is in the bath water. Looks like jeans to me. I refuse to do laundry at the same time I bath and in the same tub to boot.

For entertainment room. I think I have found it -- now entertain me :). Written with the best of thoughts.

Oh ya food, I must eat. I say delivery via Napa Rose.

Welcome to the clubhouse.

That fitness room could be anything! And I think there should be enough space in the foyer for multiple EVC chargers.

I'll all for #3 too. What's the exterior colors? Maybe that will help me pick out my exterior paint colors I need to buy this weekend.

Can't wait to see what Fran is buying!:hyper:

franandaj said:
Yeah but I had all the gift cards. :rolleyes1

:lmao:
I'm guessing Fran is always packing a credit card that earns rewards you can either use to get to WDW or use while you're there. She's cool like that! ::yes::

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

I like number 3. Hey I will keep that bathroom myself.....
snob.gif

:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter