Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – New Lease negotiated FO(U)R the next 250 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good evening Brett :wave2:

Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am.

Good evening Brett :wave2:

Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am.

Hi Angela. :wave2:

I am really looking forward to this weekend where I was sick most of the week. I am feeling better now. I got to see "Oz The Great and Powerful" this morning.

I am really looking forward to this weekend where I was sick most of the week. I am feeling better now. I got to see "Oz The Great and Powerful" this morning.

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well this week. How'd you like the movie?

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well this week. How'd you like the movie?

The movie was very interesting. I thought it was a good movie. I have heard from other reviews that it was okay before I saw it this morning. I am not a big critique on movies since I don't go to movie theaters unless it is something that I must see. With all the hype about this movie I had to see it today with my cousin.

Glad you're feeling better. I was wondering how you were. Been a couple of days since I've seen you post. :flower3:

It looks interesting, but like you I don't go see movies very often.

:lmao:
I'm guessing Fran is always packing a credit card that earns rewards you can either use to get to WDW or use while you're there. She's cool like that! ::yes::

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

We don't go to movies very often either, but Fran was talking about doing this one....We've been out a lot and are very tired, so not sure how we will get to moives, we need to stay home and put things away.

Glad you're feeling better. I was wondering how you were. Been a couple of days since I've seen you post. :flower3:

Hi PiO. Thank you. I had the flu these last few days and I been resting up as much as possible. I had some time to post updates on my trip report where I barely had time to come on this thread and speak to all of you.

It looks interesting, but like you I don't go see movies very often.

The movie was nice and I will see it again when it comes out on Blu-Ray. Just one time is enough for me since I barely go to the movie theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter