Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – New Lease negotiated FO(U)R the next 250 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, it's Easter. :sad:
My in-laws are coming because DS13 is playing sax with the band at church on Sunday. And I want to go... :sad:

Doc said no, but it's just one hour...

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Can you get someone to record it for you? Do they do taping at church?

Alison - I was checking the October Park hours. Some of it might still be unofficial but it looks like DHS is closed early on Wed 2nd. We might need to swap Brown Derby/Fantasmic! with the Wishes cruise.

We can't swap Wishes with Fantasmic, maybe Raglan Road, but we can't do a Wishes cruise on a night that we switch resorts. That would KILL Fran. Let's wait until the real schedule comes out to make reservations and figure it out properly.

But, it's Easter. :sad:
My in-laws are coming because DS13 is playing sax with the band at church on Sunday. And I want to go... :sad:

Doc said no, but it's just one hour...

Think about poor people like Fran with lowered immune systems. If you go in there with all those germs floating around, you could make a whole host of people sick! :worship:

A quickie Hello and Goodnight...

I'm echoing what everyone else posted earlier. Rest, rest and more rest Tracey your health needs to come first.:hug:

Now it's off to bed for me, I still have another long day at work tomorrow.

We can't swap Wishes with Fantasmic, maybe Raglan Road, but we can't do a Wishes cruise on a night that we switch resorts. That would KILL Fran. Let's wait until the real schedule comes out to make reservations and figure it out properly.

Okay. :thumbsup2

A quickie Hello and Goodnight...

I'm echoing what everyone else posted earlier. Rest, rest and more rest Tracey your health needs to come first.:hug:

Now it's off to bed for me, I still have another long day at work tomorrow.

Have a great day. :sick:

Thanks! The Wishes cruise will be a drainer for her. I guess we have to wait and rethink the entire thing! :headache:

I don't like this, but what else can we do?

Not much but wait. And if it doesn't work out, that's fine too. We don't HAVE to do the Wishes cruise. :goodvibes

I realize that we can change any of this, wow! It is cool to talk to you in real time, but I have to go to bed pretty soon. It is late and I'm starting to fade. Fran is already in bed since she didn't sleep a lot in the last few days working on our taxes.

We booked dinner at the Club next Friday and I just emailed Chef Marcel about a special menu for us. I just realized that we haven't actually eaten off the menu at dinner for about 5 years. Ever since we found out that we can make requests, of him I have been emailing him with requests and evidently he enjoys making us what we want to eat.

I know. I've really been missing out on real-time on the Dis.

Sounds like a great dinner. Wish I were there. :thumbsup2

...We booked dinner at the Club next Friday and I just emailed Chef Marcel about a special menu for us. I just realized that we haven't actually eaten off the menu at dinner for about 5 years. Ever since we found out that we can make requests, of him I have been emailing him with requests and evidently he enjoys making us what we want to eat.

...wow, you must 'know people'....;)

Wow. It's almost noon and I just woke up! So thankful to finally have a day off work to rest. Still feeling so awful. :sad: Infection is the worst.

I'm still thinking about going to church Sunday, but right now I'm leaning toward no. :sad:

The doc promised me I'm NOT contagious. (I'd never even consider going if I was. :angel: I hate it when people do that!!!). But, I can't talk right now... My DH is a little too happy about that!!!!! :lmao:

Back to bed... :sick:

Wow. It's almost noon and I just woke up! So thankful to finally have a day off work to rest. Still feeling so awful. :sad: Infection is the worst.

I'm still thinking about going to church Sunday, but right now I'm leaning toward no. :sad:

The doc promised me I'm NOT contagious. (I'd never even consider going if I was. :angel: I hate it when people do that!!!). But, I can't talk right now... My DH is a little too happy about that!!!!! :lmao:

Back to bed... :sick:

Hope you're resting!

Not sure it was a productive day for a few of us. Enjoy your dinner.

Tracey stay in bed and rest.

I am. I'm being good. :angel:

I got up long enough to brown some ground beef for my soup tomorrow & it was a huge mistake. My heart was pounding like I'd run a marathon!!! It scared me, so I've been back in bed all day. :flower3:

I got up long enough to brown some ground beef for my soup tomorrow & it was a huge mistake. My heart was pounding like I'd run a marathon!!! It scared me, so I've been back in bed all day. :flower3:

Stay there!! :rotfl:

That does not sound good. Keep in bed and rest up! :hug:

It's Good Friday. Surely it will be a quiet day????

I'll pray that you get everything done that you want to get done. :goodvibes

Even with quite a few people off today I still didn't leave until 9PM and I'm going in tomorrow.:rolleyes:

Do we need to sing you a lullaby so you can get more rest?:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter