• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – New Lease negotiated FO(U)R the next 250 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm missing my DISing. Just can't feel better. Going back to the doc tomorrow. Wish me luck!!! :)

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

It's Good Friday tomorrow so the shops were a madhouse with shoppers. You'd think they'd all starve with the shops being closed for one whole day the way they were going :scared1:

We just finished at the accountant. As usual we have homework.​

I hate homework!

I'm missing my DISing. Just can't feel better. Going back to the doc tomorrow. Wish me luck!!! :)

Get better soon, Tracey.

It's Good Friday tomorrow so the shops were a madhouse with shoppers. You'd think they'd all starve with the shops being closed for one whole day the way they were going :scared1:

I think we're going to starve. We didn't hit the shops today. :scared:

Alison - I was checking the October Park hours. Some of it might still be unofficial but it looks like DHS is closed early on Wed 2nd. We might need to swap Brown Derby/Fantasmic! with the Wishes cruise.

Okay... I know I'm always in here whining about feeling bad, but seriously!!! My strep throat has turned into a possible abscessed tonsil. I am so very sick. :sad:
Why can't I just get normal sick?

Antibiotics and bed rest until Monday, then they "open it up". Great. :sad2:

Okay... I know I'm always in here whining about feeling bad, but seriously!!! My strep throat has turned into a possible abscessed tonsil. I am so very sick. :sad:
Why can't I just get normal sick?

Antibiotics and bed rest until Monday, then they "open it up". Great. :sad2:

:hug: Rest. Rest. Rest. :hug:

:hug: Rest. Rest. Rest. :hug:

But, it's Easter. :sad:
My in-laws are coming because DS13 is playing sax with the band at church on Sunday. And I want to go... :sad:

Doc said no, but it's just one hour...

But, it's Easter. :sad:
My in-laws are coming because DS13 is playing sax with the band at church on Sunday. And I want to go... :sad:

Doc said no, but it's just one hour...

Rest! There will be other Easters. :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter