Dis Exclusive Once Upon a Fairytale Germany Trip 9/20 - 9/28/2013

For anyone who hasn't seen it and is not a big fan of surprises, over on the ABD board JacksGirlz recently returned from the Germany ABD and is doing a really detailed trip report. The pictures are amazing, and it's getting me even more excited for our trip!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Laurie

For anyone who hasn't seen it and is not a big fan of surprises, over on the ABD board JacksGirlz recently returned from the Germany ABD and is doing a really detailed trip report. The pictures are amazing, and it's getting me even more excited for our trip!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Laurie

I agree, I'm really enjoying the trip report too. I spent all day debating on whether to do the bike ride or boat ride on day 4 in Waldeck!

Jason

Is there any chance there will be a Dis meet with folks not on the ABD trip? Near Munich, possibly? I could possibly make it!

Is there any chance there will be a Dis meet with folks not on the ABD trip? Near Munich, possibly? I could possibly make it!

Our time in Munich is limited and pretty full of ABD activities.

I'm sorry to say that there will not be enough time to hold a Dis Meet.

We are currently on this adventure and having a wonderful time! Weather had been gorgeous. We arrived Saturday morning ( a day early ) and thus is out last night in Heidelberg. Tomorrow 9 am departure to meet the Brothers Grimm and stay in a castle!!!

We have a very nice group. Nice mix of ages. Our guides are beyond wonderful! We are blessed to be traveling with Frankie again and his coguide Stephanie is terrific. We are doing lots of laughing!

Looking forward to the rest of the week!

We are currently on this adventure and having a wonderful time! Weather had been gorgeous. We arrived Saturday morning ( a day early ) and thus is out last night in Heidelberg. Tomorrow 9 am departure to meet the Brothers Grimm and stay in a castle!!!

We have a very nice group. Nice mix of ages. Our guides are beyond wonderful! We are blessed to be traveling with Frankie again and his coguide Stephanie is terrific. We are doing lots of laughing!

Looking forward to the rest of the week!

So glad you're enjoying your adventure! Can't wait to hear about Waldeck.

Okay, I finished up my Germany trip report including a short blurb on our post day in Salzburg. It took me a week but I powered through. ;)

Here is the link if any of you are interested.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3139359

I hope you have an amazing time during Oktoberfest and that you get to have Michael as your local guide in Munich.

Kevin,

7-19-2013%206-53-06%20AM.png

http://matias.ca/minitactilepro/mac/

:lmao:

Finally booked my train tickets for our post-trip! And my German speaking friend at work assures me that I did it correctly. Now off to research the perfect cheesy SOM tour.:goodvibes

Laurie

We are relaxing in Rothenberg before our group dinner tonight. So far we have adored this trip ! Lots of fun and laughs! Tremendous amount of walking ! Food had been terrific. Can't say enough about the trip! Tomorrow we are off to Munich.
So far Hotel Eisenhut has been my favorite. We have a wonderfully spacious room for the three of us. Full couch and two arm chairs in addition to a queen and twin bed and separate dressing room.

Going to have another bite of my homemade pretzel before getting dressed for dinner!

I missed another Chat ... it's been crazy busy here. Did I miss anything good !

I have been reading the trip reports too Jason and I can't decide between the Ferry Boat Ride or the ... Ferry Boat Ride :rotfl2:

John said he is still thinking about it and will wait and see :confused3.

:offtopic: I see at the bottom of my screen ( don't know if anyone else has it ) but there is an add for "Newsies" on Broadway.. I saw it in early June.. It was a birthday gift for daughter Jaci - It was a great show ... I scored discount tickets thru work too which made the show EVEN BETTER !:banana:.. Worth it if anyone is in NYC.

:offtopic: I see at the bottom of my screen ( don't know if anyone else has it ) but there is an add for "Newsies" on Broadway..

I would love to see this! My daughter is completely obsessed with the movie and loves Broadway musicals. Unfortunately, they are harder to come by in Columbus, Ohio!

I have been researching Oktoberfest. After the walking tour of Munich on Thurs. 9/26, we are on our own and I'm thinking that we will head there. Even though we are not big beer drinkers, I feel like it's an experience we need to have!

Laurie

We are also planning to head to the Oktoberfest fairgrounds on Thursday. We are not beer drinkers but the people watching should be great.party:

Sure :lovestruc John and I can't wait for the Octoberfest day too.. But I have to be honest - we may have a beer or two :angel:.

I'm shocked Mike hasn't posted that we are going too. Micki, I will have a beer with you and John! :drinking:

And holy cow, this trip is coming up really fast!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter