Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

Allright, I'm fing with one of those. What do you think guys, Lenny, Kingsley or Leroy?
Kingsley and Leroy are kind of growing on me, but I think Leroy would be better and it has a ring to it when you say "Leroy the Lion." Also, it says roar at the end and lions roar.

Olivia Hawkins, who is seventeen and in the eleventh grade, is the younger sister of Jim Hawkins. She has brown hair and light blue eyes. She is friendly, smart, hardworking, and emotional. If accepted, she will be role-played in this color.

If there are any problems I'll fix them right away, I haven't done this in awhile so I may have missed something or goofed up.

Last edited:
HAILIE! Oh my gosh it's been FOREVER!

Accepted, that's all I need.

It's kinda funny, because I've got another Collins one going and and HP one going too. Of course, you don't have to join either

HAILIE! Oh my gosh it's been FOREVER!

Accepted, that's all I need.

It's kinda funny, because I've got another Collins one going and and HP one going too. Of course, you don't have to join either
WINGS! It's been too long, really.
I noticed both the other day and this feeling of nostalgia just attacked me, and then today I saw this RP and thought this would be a nice transition back.

WINGS! It's been too long, really.
I noticed both the other day and this feeling of nostalgia just attacked me, and then today I saw this RP and thought this would be a nice transition back.
It really has. How have you been? Yeah. I'll warn you that it's the furthest along in pages, but really not that much has happened.

It really has. How have you been? Yeah. I'll warn you that it's the furthest along in pages, but really not that much has happened.
I've been good, school's just finished and I have AP lang homework I'm successfully pacing myself to doing so it's been relaxing. And you?
Yeah, I finished reading the thread before signing up so I'm not entering blindly, thank goodness.

I've been good, school's just finished and I have AP lang homework I'm successfully pacing myself to doing so it's been relaxing. And you?
Yeah, I finished reading the thread before signing up so I'm not entering blindly, thank goodness.
That's great to hear! Well, I'm out of school forever, graduated on the 30th, and I'm in the second week of my job, working for my dad, who's a marketing consultant. It's pretty cool so far, I've even written a press release!

Oh that's really good. You're a pro Hailie.

That's great to hear! Well, I'm out of school forever, graduated on the 30th, and I'm in the second week of my job, working for my dad, who's a marketing consultant. It's pretty cool so far, I've even written a press release!

Oh that's really good. You're a pro Hailie.
Oh wow, congratulations! I'm so happy for you, and the job seems good for you.

What can I say? I'm just too good. :laughing:

Victoria Von Schweetz (Mrs. Von Schweetz or Mrs. V)
http://www.polyvore.com/blondes_vs_...t_id=2766535&context_type=lookbook&id=9453422
Victoria is 28. She is the gym teacher. She is very loud and can sometimes be obnoxious, but not to an extreme. She always has candy on her that she'll give to you if you participate to your full extent. She's pretty cool and nice. She is Vanellope's mom.

I'll make the math teacher later unless someone makes one before me.

Could someone help me please? I can't think of a Disney or Dreamworks character to be related to a math teacher. I thought of 2, but they'd kind of be my last resort.

I can't really think of of characters that really do math. Maybe Lewis or Jack Skellington? I haven't really watched the new Dreamworks movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter