Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

Okay. I said Francesca's getting canned for a theater teacher, and here she is!

Miss Rosemary Darling is Wendy Darling's cousin, is older than she'd like to admit, is newly divorced, and is the beloved drama/theater teacher at Dis-Dream Academy.

tumblr_n8czgzNWQP1qbvc3po5_250.gif

Together, she and Mr. Arthur put on great musicals and plays at the school. She's very wise and people often come to her for advice. She doesn't give much thought to the official school rules- who has time for passes and detentions? As long as you respect her, you won't get in too much trouble. She's fun and very talented and will rp in this light blue.

Ok, here's my math teacher that I promised.

Daniel Porter (Mr. Porter)
http://www.polyvore.com/somewhere_between_downton_abbey_now/thing?id=131453206
Daniel is 30. He is the math teacher. The students consider him kind of strict, but mainly because he hates it when rules aren't followed. Other than that, he's a pretty cool guy. All you need to do is follow the rules and you'll probably like him. His sister is Jane Porter.

How many more classes do you think we'll need or do you guys want? I was planning on making one more teacher, the office secretary, and maybe a ROTC guy.

Other non staff I'd like include counselors (I was thinking a career counselor for colleges an careers and grades and stuff and a guidance counselor for personal life counseling) a nurse, and a vice principal as the person who can be my second in command IC and OOC and run stuff when there are times that I can't be here, like when I'm at work for example.

How many more classes do you think we'll need or do you guys want? I was planning on making one more teacher, the office secretary, and maybe a ROTC guy.

Other non staff I'd like include counselors (I was thinking a career counselor for colleges an careers and grades and stuff and a guidance counselor for personal life counseling) a nurse, and a vice principal as the person who can be my second in command IC and OOC and run stuff when there are times that I can't be here, like when I'm at work for example.
We will definitely need a guidence counselor, a nurse, and a VP, but I think there only needs to be a career counselor if someone really, really wants to be one.

I think there only needs to be one or two more teachers. There should be a foreign language teacher and then maybe another elective type class :confused3

Here is my first student for now....

Name: Parker Prickly
Grade: Junior
Appearance: Dark black hair, tan, skinny, wears glasses (he is nearsighted), tends to have his own style that consists of polos and khakis, jeans, and shorts. He has a birthmark on his neck that is the shape of crescent. He is about 5'10" and has an athletic build, despite not being very skilled in athletics.
Personality: A genuine leader, and knows to get things done correctly toes must be stepped on. He is friendly and outgoing, but if you make him upset he is not afraid to let you know as he is quite opinionated. He does allow people to get close to him and he can be very trustworthy and loyal.
Character Related to: Principal Prickly
Relation: Son

Are there any more staff members desprately needed or are we okay?

Name:Abhilasha Kaa
Grade:12
Appearance:Small ,Slender beautiful with golden brown skin. She can turn into a human because of a jewel. But she turns into a phyton snake when she takes the jewel off are gets angry. She also has hypnotic power.image.jpg
Personality:Sneaky,sly and smart.
Character Related to: Kaa
Relation: Daughter

Pearl, accepted.

Brandon, I've never heard of this Principal Prickly character. What's he/she from? Your character looks fine, I'm just curious. And there's noting immediate that we need staff wise.

Pearl, accepted.

Brandon, I've never heard of this Principal Prickly character. What's he/she from? Your character looks fine, I'm just curious. And there's noting immediate that we need staff wise.

He's from the Recess Disney channel series I think

Name: Calhoun Balthazar
Counselor, Age 34. He is the son of Edgar Balthazar (from The Aristocats). His father finally escaped Timbuktu and married a fellow housekeeper. His father kept trying to con people into giving him money and as such, Calhoun has always been very embarassed by his father. He is a very passionate, wise, and caring man. He is unmarried and tends to be much more of a listener than a talker, except in his practice. He wishes to one day marry and raise a children and open up his own practice. He is much closer to his mother and inherited her looks as opposed to his father's. He is a charmer of women, not by choice and is an easily approchable man.
stock-footage-young-man-wearing-glasses-with-long-blond-hair-smiling-isolated-on-grey-background.jpg

Since I feel like we need another teacher and there's no nurse yet...

(Miss) UltraMind
color blue.JPG (please excuse my atrocious coloring job, but you pretty much get the idea)
UltraMind is 29. She has the same backstory as her brother. She was 8 days old when her planet fell in a black hole. Her pod was sent in the opposite direction though, so she vaguely remembers her twin brother, MegaMind. Unlike her brother who protects Metro Coty, she kind of just stays at home on the weekends and produces new technology and on weekdays she teaches technology at DDA (but not the technology you would think, she teaches, as she would say, "cool technology"). She is a teeny, tiny bit evil on the inside (she considers her student minions sometimes and will occasionaly refer to them as that), but other than that she is a pretty cool, kind of weird (hey, she's an alien) teacher.

Nurse Mina Tooth (Ms. Tooth)
http://www.polyvore.com/making_splash/thing?context_id=7141180&context_type=user_fav&id=139223524 she's a fairy
Mina is 25. She has a very bubbly personality and is always happy. Sheis the school nurse. Whenever you visit her for a periodic physical checkup (like the thing when you go to get your height and weight and blood pressure checked by the school, I don't know if your school did that Wings), an injury, or just to simply go to the bathroom for private business, she'll always ask if you're teeth are ok (even if you're visit isn't about teeth). She is Toothiana's sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter