Dis-Dream Academy RP

Parker: He had no questions so he started writing in his journal.

OOC: You should! And Wings you should as well! If we get enough people to participate it can be fun!
OOC: :laughing: No, but you have fun with it!

Olivia: She sat forward and placed her elbow on the table so she could lean her cheek against her palm.

OOC: No. I won't. It's interfering, and it's way too far for change now. It would probably be too much to ask of most people, since most people these days have never run a normal one. And I on't like running them because running them is boring, you only get to sit back and watch.

Well yeah. You can sign up as two or you can be one of the pair and someone else can be the other part of the pair. But it also means double the murderers and double the detectives, because whether or not both parts of the pair are aware of them being so, it's treated that way. In the game I remember, when a murderer was outed, his partner was also out of the game as an accomplice. And of course, it means if you sign up two then at least you can talk to yourself.
OOC: I don't like just sittinf back and watching either, which is why I make those fun posts sometimes. I guess a couples murder mystery would be fun for the next one if Brandon still decides to run one.

Daniel: "Ok, great, no questions. I'm going to pass out a benchmark assessment. This is not a grade, I repeat, this is not a grade. It's just to let me know what you know so I know what I should focus on more and what I should quickly review." He passed out the tests, which had multiple algebra 1, geometry, and algebra 2 problems. He knew based on the answers which math path they should go down or, if they've mastered for the most part all of the problems, if they can be teacher helpers.

OOC: If that above statement confused anyone, just ask me and I'll go more in depth into it for you ooc since the more I read it it seems a little confusing.

OOC: I don't like just sittinf back and watching either, which is why I make those fun posts sometimes. I guess a couples murder mystery would be fun for the next one if Brandon still decides to run one.

Daniel: "Ok, great, no questions. I'm going to pass out a benchmark assessment. This is not a grade, I repeat, this is not a grade. It's just to let me know what you know so I know what I should focus on more and what I should quickly review." He passed out the tests, which had multiple algebra 1, geometry, and algebra 2 problems. He knew based on the answers which math path they should go down or, if they've mastered for the most part all of the problems, if they can be teacher helpers.

OOC: If that above statement confused anyone, just ask me and I'll go more in depth into it for you ooc since the more I read it it seems a little confusing.

Mine: They all groaned quietly, because either they didn't like math or tests or both

Daniel: He handed all of the copies out. "Also, I forgot to mention, please no talking or listening to music while doing this. If you need a calculator, they're at my desk."

Kiki- She understood all the rules that Mr. Porter said and really likes the idea of the possibility of listening to music while working sometimes. That really helps her get into her work. Kiki takes the paper M. Porter handed out and since she already had a calculator she reached into her napsack to get it.

Olivia: She sighed looking at her test, even though she liked math tests were never fun to take. Knowing it's better to be safe than sorry she walked to Mr. Porter's desk and got a calculator for herself, then walked back to her test.

Cerulean:She didn't like math but she didn't need a calculator.She could calculate it in her head.

Olivia: She started the test and found she knew most of the questions and attempted to work out the ones she didn't.

Kiki- Finished up the test and walked her paper up to Mr. Porter. She felt pretty confident of her answers.

Kiki- Finished up the test and walked her paper up to Mr. Porter. She felt pretty confident of her answers.
Daniel: "Well that was quick. You must be pretty smart. Oh, and thank you for not smacking your gum."

OOC: I feel like Mr. Porter is kind of like the history teacher I had this year except she wasn't a stickler about being late.

Daniel: "Well that was quick. You must be pretty smart. Oh, and thank you for not smacking your gum."

OOC: I feel like Mr. Porter is kind of like the history teacher I had this year except she wasn't a stickler about being late.
Kiki- "Why thank you Mr. Porter. I have always been pretty good in Math I think." No problem at all, Thanks for allowing me to chew it."

Hugo: He finished first and turned it in.

Nancy: She finished after Hugo and turned it in.

Veronique: She finished after Nancy and turned it in.

Wade: He finished after Veronique and turned it in.

Helena: She finished after Wade and turned it in.

Havelock: He finished after Helena and turned it in.

Jordan: He finished after Havelock and turned it in.

Matilda: She finished last and turned it in.

Hugo: He finished first and turned it in.

Nancy: She finished after Hugo and turned it in.

Veronique: She finished after Nancy and turned it in.

Wade: He finished after Veronique and turned it in.

Helena: She finished after Wade and turned it in.

Havelock: He finished after Helena and turned it in.

Jordan: He finished after Havelock and turned it in.

Matilda: She finished last and turned it in.
Daniel: "Thanks guys!"

Eric: He handed it in.

Jo: She was struggling, but she rushed through the last few since she saw Havelock waiting for her. She handed it in.

Marci: She handed it in flirtaciously, with Jacqui hitting her behind her.

Jacqui: She hit Marci then handed it in.

Finny: She struggled a little bit as well, but not too much, but handed it in.

Cass: She whizzed right through it. She knew everything on it. She handed it in.

Mike: He also knew everything, so he handed it in with Cass.

Sam: He took his time, but tried to go faster because he wanted to find out with the boy with the white hair is who he thinks he is.

Daniel: "By the way, since half of the class is finished and this isn't a 'real test,' I'll let you all talk quietly."

Olivia: After double checking all of her answers, even though she knew she did great, she turned in her test.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter