Dis-Dream Academy RP

Kiki- She finds her locker and opens it. Places the stuff she doesn't need till the end of the day in it and then closes the locker and heads to the stares to get to Math class.

Kiki- Reaches the Math Room and walks in. She is relieved that she is one of the first ones in the class because this is her first class and she doesn't know anyone at all. She heads right to a seat and sits down and grabs her notebook for Math Class and a Pencil out of her Napsack.

Kiki- Wonders what the Math teacher Mr. Porter will be like. She is not to worried though because she is pretty good in Math.

Kiki- Wonders if gum chewing is allowed in this class. She loves to chew gum. "Oh what the heck" she pulls out apiece of gum, opens it,and plops it into her mouth.

OOC: Sorry but I am not going to be able to continue on with this role play. I have been getting bullying messages in my private message all day from another member on The Dis(not any Teen Member). They are disagreeing with one of my posts from another section of the site and decided to attack me in private messages. I have reported each message and still no responses from admins. on here. I am not going to be able to come on a place which is suppose to be fun getting multiple threatening messages each time I log on. So I am leaving The Dis. I really enjoyed talking and getting to know the teens here. You are all a lot of fun. Just write off Ainsley as she had to go back to her native Scotland for a family emergency or something.

Thanks, Maci
OOC: Oh my gosh, I leave for a weekend and someone leaves the site. I know you won't see this, but if you happen to log on just one more time, I am so sorry this happened to you. I've experience bullying myself and it's not very great. Again, I know you might not see this, but my advice would be too ignore them if someone else ever does this to you. I beleive I told you when you first joined when you thought you couldn't join fun stuff on here that everyone is very welcoming. Clearly, not everyone, but the teens on here are welcoming. ;) Anyway, I hope the admins will eventually see it and then message the person.

OOC: Cool.

Kiki- Wonders if gum chewing is allowed in this class. She loves to chew gum. "Oh what the heck" she pulls out apiece of gum, opens it,and plops it into her mouth.
Daniel: He noticed a girl taking out gum. "Hey, I hope you won't be making any smacking noises while you're chewing that."
OOC: Actually, since Silv is back, I'll just let her handle her own class
OOC: Yay! I honestly thought that technology would be going on when I got back, but I guess not.

OOC: I waited too long for Newsies, and then for other people so we could have class with more than just me. Math hasn't even started yet. It should now, we've spent enough time in the halls

OOC: Maybe I should but I don't know if I feel like putting in the effort if it's not even going to be worth it. It's probably just going to be less than a dozen pages and boring again. They don't make them like they used to.

Of course, if it were a couples murder mystery, then it might be interesting

OOC: I waited too long for Newsies, and then for other people so we could have class with more than just me. Math hasn't even started yet. It should now, we've spent enough time in the halls
OOC: Ok, I'll start it now (if you're not there, be there).
Also, I got a better look at the map and it's really, really cool.

Mine: Were in the classroom.

Jo: "I'm not that great at Math," she said to Havelock.

Daniel: The bell rang. He closed the door, so he knew if anyone else came in, they were late. He's a stickler on lateness. "Ok math class. My name is Mr. Porter. You can call me Mr. P if that pleases you more, but honestly, Mr. Porter isn't that hard to say. Anyway, I guess I should tell you my rules so I don't end up punishing you for 'no reason.' Anyway, do you notice how I closed the door as the bell rang? That's so I know that you're late. If you are late once, you get a warning. If you're late again, I'll write you up and give you a detention unless you have a valid excuse. Also, please don't use your phones while we're doing work. If you are done with everything and have absolutely nothing else to do, I'll let you use. I'll occasionaly let you listen to music with them though. Also, please do you work. If you're not going to do your work, what's the point of being in class? If I see you constantly not doing your work, I will happily let you leave the classroom and go see Mrs. Poppins. One more thing. Like any other class, please be respectful to everyone. As long as you follow these rules, we'll be cool. Any questions?"

Marci: She whispered to Jacqui, "Is it me, or is the teacher really cute?"

Jacqui: She shushed her.

OOC: Maybe I should but I don't know if I feel like putting in the effort if it's not even going to be worth it. It's probably just going to be less than a dozen pages and boring again. They don't make them like they used to.

Of course, if it were a couples murder mystery, then it might be interesting
OOC: Then ask the person if they would be willing to change it to a couples murder mystery. But honestly, the only difference I saw between a regular one and a couples one is that you signed up as two people.

OOC: Then ask the person if they would be willing to change it to a couples murder mystery. But honestly, the only difference I saw between a regular one and a couples one is that you signed up as two people.
OOC: No. I won't. It's interfering, and it's way too far for change now. It would probably be too much to ask of most people, since most people these days have never run a normal one. And I on't like running them because running them is boring, you only get to sit back and watch.

Well yeah. You can sign up as two or you can be one of the pair and someone else can be the other part of the pair. But it also means double the murderers and double the detectives, because whether or not both parts of the pair are aware of them being so, it's treated that way. In the game I remember, when a murderer was outed, his partner was also out of the game as an accomplice. And of course, it means if you sign up two then at least you can talk to yourself.

Parker: "Well you look relaxed."

OOC: Is anyone gonna sign up for the murder mystery?
Olivia: "I feel relaxed." She smiled slightly before listening to Mr. Porter talk about the class. She had no questions, but she looked around to see if there would be any from others.

OOC: Not me.

OOC: Ok, I'll start it now (if you're not there, be there).
Also, I got a better look at the map and it's really, really cool.

Mine: Were in the classroom.

Jo: "I'm not that great at Math," she said to Havelock.

Daniel: The bell rang. He closed the door, so he knew if anyone else came in, they were late. He's a stickler on lateness. "Ok math class. My name is Mr. Porter. You can call me Mr. P if that pleases you more, but honestly, Mr. Porter isn't that hard to say. Anyway, I guess I should tell you my rules so I don't end up punishing you for 'no reason.' Anyway, do you notice how I closed the door as the bell rang? That's so I know that you're late. If you are late once, you get a warning. If you're late again, I'll write you up and give you a detention unless you have a valid excuse. Also, please don't use your phones while we're doing work. If you are done with everything and have absolutely nothing else to do, I'll let you use. I'll occasionaly let you listen to music with them though. Also, please do you work. If you're not going to do your work, what's the point of being in class? If I see you constantly not doing your work, I will happily let you leave the classroom and go see Mrs. Poppins. One more thing. Like any other class, please be respectful to everyone. As long as you follow these rules, we'll be cool. Any questions?"

Marci: She whispered to Jacqui, "Is it me, or is the teacher really cute?"

Jacqui: She shushed her.

OOC: I made each floor separately in Google Drive and then downloaded them as jpegs so I could upload them here

Mine: Were in the room.

Wade: He was pretending to pay attention. This was his least favorite class. He hated math.

Veronique: This was also her least favorite class. Absolutely no room for the imagination.

Hugo: He just nodded along. Math wasn't so bad.

Helena: She was so bored. Why couldn't they just go home?

Jordan: He held in his sigh and forced himself not to lay his head down. Jordan wasn't great at paying attention and focusing in his favorite classes. His worst class was only, well, worse.

Nancy: She just sat still and listened. She had a great poker face.

Havelock: "I'm all right at it, because of blacksmithing," he told Jo.

Matilda: She put on her poker face, though she was trying to distract herself. For some reason, she was on edge, like she was in a villain's interrogation room.

OOC: Oh my gosh, I leave for a weekend and someone leaves the site. I know you won't see this, but if you happen to log on just one more time, I am so sorry this happened to you. I've experience bullying myself and it's not very great. Again, I know you might not see this, but my advice would be too ignore them if someone else ever does this to you. I beleive I told you when you first joined when you thought you couldn't join fun stuff on here that everyone is very welcoming. Clearly, not everyone, but the teens on here are welcoming. ;) Anyway, I hope the admins will eventually see it and then message the person.

OOC: Cool.

Daniel: He noticed a girl taking out gum. "Hey, I hope you won't be making any smacking noises while you're chewing that."

OOC: Yay! I honestly thought that technology would be going on when I got back, but I guess not.
Kiki- "No snap noises at all, maybe a bubble or two, but no way on the snap noises."

Olivia: "I feel relaxed." She smiled slightly before listening to Mr. Porter talk about the class. She had no questions, but she looked around to see if there would be any from others.

OOC: Not me.
Parker: He had no questions so he started writing in his journal.

OOC: You should! And Wings you should as well! If we get enough people to participate it can be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter