Dis-Dream Academy RP

Haru: A girl was talking to her, and inwardly she panicked for a second. Make a good first impression, make a good first impression she thought to herself. "Are... are you talking to me?" she asked, before realizing, Of course she's talking to you, what on earth are you saying? Are you trying to make yourself sound like an idiot?? "I mean... Hi! I'm Haru. Haru Hamada."

Atarsi:"Hi I'm Atarsi Triton!

Haru: "Nice to meet you." There you go, nice and calm, making a good impression, that's right.

OOC: Question: do these characters know characters from other Disney/Dreamworks movies or just the ones within their own? If that makes sense. Like... could Haru know who some of the other characters' relatives are, or just the characters in Big Hero 6?

Haru: "Nice to meet you." There you go, nice and calm, making a good impression, that's right.

OOC: Question: do these characters know characters from other Disney/Dreamworks movies or just the ones within their own? If that makes sense. Like... could Haru know who some of the other characters' relatives are, or just the characters in Big Hero 6?
OOC: Okay, so the only people she definitely knows personally are from her own movie, although sometimes we've had our own characters already know eachother. In the original, I had two best friends that knew each other despite being from different things and Silv also did. Now if she sees the movies and stuff and the person (supposedly) looks like the character, then Haru could recognize facial features and guess at the relative.

Cerulean: "This school looks rather lovely don't you think."
Atarsi:"It is nice to meet you as well! Aren't you so excited about the school.

OOC: Okay, so the only people she definitely knows personally are from her own movie, although sometimes we've had our own characters already know eachother. In the original, I had two best friends that knew each other despite being from different things and Silv also did. Now if she sees the movies and stuff and the person (supposedly) looks like the character, then Haru could recognize facial features and guess at the relative.

OOC: Got it, thanks!

Cerulean: "This school looks rather lovely don't you think."
Atarsi:"It is nice to meet you as well! Aren't you so excited about the school.

Haru: "Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it! I'm... a bit nervous though."

Atarsi:"Nervous Don't be nervous I'm sure you are going to have a great time here.
Cerulean:" Are you from Metro City ?"

OOC:When I looked up where did the Incredibles live that is what I've got.
Cerulean:"That nice I heard that it's an exciting place. "
Atarsi:"So Haru where do you live?I'm from Atlantica "

Cerulean:"Oh okay ,do you know what type of classes they have here?"
Arista:"How old are you I'm 13."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter