Dis-Dream Academy RP

Haru: She stood there a bit awkwardly, as the girl, Atarsi, went off to the bathroom or something. She took a strand of her hair and twisted it around her finger again, looking around at the other students. When Atarsi returned, she was pleasantly surprised that she came back to talk to her again. "Oh... Are you a mermaid or something then? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, I've heard of weirder things. My cousin is a crime fighting superhero after all..." She laughed a bit. "Yes, I suppose it is quite different."

Atarsi:"Yeah I'm a mermaid ,it must be cool to have a cousin who is a superhero."

Atarsi:"So don't you think it's a great day!"

Haru: "Not as cool as being a mermaid! But how can you... you know... be here on land? With legs and stuff? Or am I just missing something incredibly obvious..."

OOC: I'm sorry I'm slow in responding, that's just how I'm gonna be 'cause I've been very busy the past few days, but I'll check every couple hours or so, so if I don't respond right away, I will get to it eventually. Just so ya know!

Atarsi:"So Sans Fransokoyo that's like a city right?"
OOC:Okay.

Last edited:
Atarsi:"Nothing really special about being a mermaid.The reason that I can walk on land and stuff is because of this necklace it gives me legs. But being related to superhero they have powers and stuff right"

Jordan: "Cool."
Finny: There was a momment of silence. "So..." She then saw a vaguely familiar face.

Jo: She walked by and saw a vaguelt familiar face. She walked up to the girl. "Um, I have a strange feeling that we've met before."

Finny: "Same here. Were you at the Fandom Made Big Four Reunion party over the summer?"

Jo: "Uh, yeah, why? Were you there too?"

Finny: "Yep! I don't know if we properly introduced ourselves at the party. My name is Finella Effie Jean Abi DunBroch, or Finny for short. This is Jordan."

Finny: There was a momment of silence. "So..." She then saw a vaguely familiar face.

Jo: She walked by and saw a vaguelt familiar face. She walked up to the girl. "Um, I have a strange feeling that we've met before."

Finny: "Same here. Were you at the Fandom Made Big Four Reunion party over the summer?"

Jo: "Uh, yeah, why? Were you there too?"

Finny: "Yep! I don't know if we properly introduced ourselves at the party. My name is Finella Effie Jean Abi DunBroch, or Finny for short. This is Jordan."
Jordan: "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Jordan Ali."

Jordan: "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Jordan Ali."
Jo: "Hey, I'm Jo Haddock. Well, my real name is Jorunn (prounounces it yo-run) but people always call me Jorunn (pronounces it jo-run), so I just go by Jo. I feel like I've heard that last name before."

Finny: "He's related to Aladdin. I'm related to Merida by the way."

Jo: "That's the name. Cool. My brother is Hiccup."

Jo: "Hey, I'm Jo Haddock. Well, my real name is Jorunn (prounounces it yo-run) but people always call me Jorunn (pronounces it jo-run), so I just go by Jo. I feel like I've heard that last name before."

Finny: "He's related to Aladdin. I'm related to Merida by the way."

Jo: "That's the name. Cool. My brother is Hiccup."
Jordan: "That's cool."

Atarsi:"So Sans Fransokoyo that's like a city right?"
OOC:Okay.

Atarsi:"Nothing really special about being a mermaid.The reason that I can walk on land and stuff is because of this necklace it gives me legs. But being related to superhero they have powers and stuff right"

Haru: "Um, yes... And nothing special, are you kidding? Oh, wow, where did you get it? Did you just find it one day or something? That's pretty cool, so it's like you get the best of both worlds... No, my cousin doesn't have any superpowers, he's just really smart and built a lot of gear and stuff for him and his friends... Sometimes I wish I could do that too, but I don't know, it's kind of dangerous... I think I'm happier where it's safe."

Atarsi:"You just have a tail ,Besides even though I am happy to be a mermaid. It must be amazing to have legs and live on land all the time . My mom gave it to me so I could go to this school.

This is actually like my first time on land it's cool but I already miss home a bit . . .building gear as cool as that is almost like having superpowers."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter