Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: I haven’t been to the world since 2012, and probably won't be able to go back for at least another year. Don’t rub it inn

Nancy: "Sounds kind of boring. I went to school on a military base since it was supposedly safer."
OOC: I'm not.

Henrik: "Yeah, just a little bit. You went to school on a military base? That sounds kinda cool."

Parker: "How nice of you!" He smiled.
OOC: I think you meant that for Jacqui.

Jacqui: "Sorry..."
OOC: Sorry

Nancy: "Maybe. It’s very strict though, and they really stress health and exercise."

OOC: Did you mean to quote me?
OOC: Well it's from the new Frozen show at Hollywood Studios. The constantly mention the people sleeping through Arendelle History 101. If you go next year or anytime in the future and it's still there you should see it. It was really good.

Henrik: "Oh."

OOC: Well it's from the new Frozen show at Hollywood Studios. The constantly mention the people sleeping through Arendelle History 101. If you go next year or anytime in the future and it's still there you should see it. It was really good.

OOC: Okay

Nancy: "Yeah."

Parker: "That's alright." He let out a laugh that showed he was embarassed, "I'm pretty clumsy."

Parker: "Yeah I agree with that. It makes me feel better."

Nancy: "I don't really know either."
Jacqui: "Yeah."

Henrik: They got to the classroom. He saw Jacqui and Parker. "Hey, you guys left me!"

Jacqui: "Oh, heyyy...?"

Henrik: "Henrik."

Jacqui: "Right, I knew that."

Henrik: "Sure. So where's redhead?"

Jacqui: "Still in the office."

Henrik: "Ah. Well, I don't know if you've met her yet even though you've barely met me, but this is Nancy."

Jacqui: "Yeah."

Henrik: They got to the classroom. He saw Jacqui and Parker. "Hey, you guys left me!"

Jacqui: "Oh, heyyy...?"

Henrik: "Henrik."

Jacqui: "Right, I knew that."

Henrik: "Sure. So where's redhead?"

Jacqui: "Still in the office."

Henrik: "Ah. Well, I don't know if you've met her yet even though you've barely met me, but this is Nancy."

Nancy: "Hi."

Parker: He saw Henrik approach and he moved just a little bit closer to Jacqui. "Hi Nancy, I'm Parker."

Nancy: "Nice to meet you Jacqui, I'm Nancy."

Parker: He saw Henrik approach and he moved just a little bit closer to Jacqui. "Hi Nancy, I'm Parker."

Nancy: "Nice to meet you Parker."
Jacqui: "Hey Nancy, nice to meet you too." Her pocket buzzed and she checked her phone. "Marci just texted me saying no one has said a word yet." She sighed.

Marci: "Can I go back to class now?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter