Dis-Dream Academy RP

Parker: He heard the bell. "History time! Yes!" He walked with Jacqui to class.
Jacqui: She walked with Parker. It was pretty different for her because even in her old middle school she would always walk with Marci to class.

Eric: "Off to history," he said to Helena and Sam.

Sam: "Boo."

Finny: "History time." She grabbed Espen's hand and walked with him and everyone else that was at the table..

Jo: "Yeah." She was jelous that Espen was in a relationship, especially before her. He never likes girls, why does he suddenly like Finny?

Espen: He walked out holding Finny's hand.

Marci: She was still in the office.

Cass: She closed her manga. "Time for history."

Mike: "Yeah. Want to walk with us Veronique?"

Henrik: He had nobody to walk with (because Jacqui, Marci, and Parker went to the office), so he walked out on his own, looking for a potential friend.

Jacqui: She walked with Parker. It was pretty different for her because even in her old middle school she would always walk with Marci to class.

Finny: "History time." She grabbed Espen's hand and walked with him and everyone else that was at the table..

Jo: "Yeah." She was jelous that Espen was in a relationship, especially before her. He never likes girls, why does he suddenly like Finny?

Henrik: He had nobody to walk with (because Jacqui, Marci, and Parker went to the office), so he walked out on his own, looking for a potential friend.

Parker: "Marci is tough. I'm sure she'll be okay."

Parker: "Marci is tough. I'm sure she'll be okay."
Jacqui: "I don't know. I've been friends with her since 3rd grade and I know her weaknesses. Like, she littlerally panicked in 6th grade when she got called to the princapal's office and in the end it was just a pizza party for the top students in the grade. I can only imagine what's going on in her head. She may look strong, but she hates getting in trouble and being the center of bad attention, which might've been one of the reasons she passed out, a panic response to the situation." She then realized that was a secret and shouldn't've told him that. "Oh crap, I probably shouldn't've told you that! But I guess since I told you she can have panic attacks, crap I said it again!, another one of her weaknesses is cute guys." She nervously laughed knowing that Marci would kill her if she found out she told Parker that.

Helena: "At least it isn't a difficult class. And Gym is right after."

Havelock: "More sitting at desks and listening. Yay."

Jordan: He slung his arm casually around Havelock's shoulders and pretended not to notice the obvious stiffening that everyone probably saw. "I feel you man. At least there's Gym to look forward to."

Veronique: She nodded. "Oui, yes. Wanna come with us, Haru?"

Haru: "Uh, yeah, okay."

Hugo: "Would you care to accompany me to History class, Matilda?"

Matilda: She tried hard not to blush. "Really? Sure."

Wade: He needed space to think and went off on his own.

Nancy: She walked by herself until she ran into someone (Henrik). "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Helena: "At least it isn't a difficult class. And Gym is right after."

Havelock: "More sitting at desks and listening. Yay."

Jordan: He slung his arm casually around Havelock's shoulders and pretended not to notice the obvious stiffening that everyone probably saw. "I feel you man. At least there's Gym to look forward to."

Veronique: She nodded. "Oui, yes. Wanna come with us, Haru?"

Haru: "Uh, yeah, okay."

Hugo: "Would you care to accompany me to History class, Matilda?"

Matilda: She tried hard not to blush. "Really? Sure."

Wade: He needed space to think and went off on his own.

Nancy: She walked by herself until she ran into someone (Henrik). "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"
Sam: "Yeah."

Jo:"Yeah. I think the teacher said we might go kart or something today."

Mike: "Alright, let's go." He walked out with Cass, Veronique, and Haru.

Henrik: "Yeah, I'm fine. Hey, I think I remember you from English class. What's your name again?"

Jacqui: "I don't know. I've been friends with her since 3rd grade and I know her weaknesses. Like, she littlerally panicked in 6th grade when she got called to the princapal's office and in the end it was just a pizza party for the top students in the grade. I can only imagine what's going on in her head. She may look strong, but she hates getting in trouble and being the center of bad attention, which might've been one of the reasons she passed out, a panic response to the situation." She then realized that was a secret and shouldn't've told him that. "Oh crap, I probably shouldn't've told you that! But I guess since I told you she can have panic attacks, crap I said it again!, another one of her weaknesses is cute guys." She nervously laughed knowing that Marci would kill her if she found out she told Parker that.

Parker: He laughed a bit, "Cute guys? That's funny. But don't worry, the secret is safe with me and I won't ever tell her that you told me. I promised." He smiled at her. They walked into class and he pulled out her chair for her. He then pulled out his to sit down, but missed the chair and fell to the ground.

Parker: He laughed a bit, "Cute guys? That's funny. But don't worry, the secret is safe with me and I won't ever tell her that you told me. I promised." He smiled at her. They walked into class and he pulled out her chair for her. He then pulled out his to sit down, but missed the chair and fell to the ground.
Jacqui: "Yeah." She sat down and saw Parker fall. She giggled. "Oh sorry, you ok?"

Sam: "Yeah."

Jo:"Yeah. I think the teacher said we might go kart or something today."

Mike: "Alright, let's go." He walked out with Cass, Veronique, and Haru.

Henrik: "Yeah, I'm fine. Hey, I think I remember you from English class. What's your name again?"

Helena: "One and a half days down, several more to go."

Jordan: "I wonder how that will be."

Veronique and Haru: They walked with Cass and Mike

Nancy: "I'm Nancy. And you're Henrik, right?"

Helena: "One and a half days down, several more to go."

Jordan: "I wonder how that will be."

Veronique and Haru: They walked with Cass and Mike

Nancy: "I'm Nancy. And you're Henrik, right?"
Sam: "Woohoo."

Jo: "I don't even know what a go kart is."

Finny: "I think it's like a tiny car."

Henrik: "That's me. Want to walk to class together? My other 'friends' kind of left me alone."

Sam: "Woohoo."

Jo: "I don't even know what a go kart is."

Finny: "I think it's like a tiny car."

Henrik: "That's me. Want to walk to class together? My other 'friends' kind of left me alone."
Helena: She laughed.

Havelock: "I don't really know either."

Jordan: "We'll see how it goes."

Nancy: "Sure."

Nancy: "Do you miss it?"
Henrik: "Eh, a little bit. It's very cold where I'm from, mainly in the winter, and all anyone would do is sleep through Arendelle History 101."

OOC: You've been to Hollywood Studios recently if you get that joke.

Henrik: "Eh, a little bit. It's very cold where I'm from, mainly in the winter, and all anyone would do is sleep through Arendelle History 101."

OOC: You've been to Hollywood Studios recently if you get that joke.
OOC: I haven’t been to the world since 2012, and probably won't be able to go back for at least another year. Don’t rub it inn

Nancy: "Sounds kind of boring. I went to school on a military base since it was supposedly safer."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter