DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up here, no input for meals because I don't know what my life will be like in 90 days. I might go back to school part time to put off paying my student loans unless I have a full time job that can support those bills.

Found my button.
010.jpg

ok went through the list took a while since I did not know about half of these restaurants.

Please add me to the meet and greet :)

Wed: Lunch: Rancho del Zocalo
Thurs. Meet and Greet
Friday: Lunch somewhere on the pacific wharf
Friday Dinner: Flo's
Sat: Lunch Big Thunder BBQ
Sun: Mimi's Cafe

Thanks might add more later.

Ok- for sure, Carthay Circle - I will have to think about the others. No character meals for me this trip :)

All of the meals to look great to me, so here are our sign ups. This is for myself, Jamay, Elise and Catrina.

Wednesday, February 27:
Dinner: Storytellers Cafe

Friday, March 1:
Dinner: Carthay Circle

Saturday, March 2:
Breakfast: Character breakfast at Plaza Inn
Dinner: Cafe Orleans
Fantasmic dessert seating* (Time TBD)

Sunday, March 3:
Breakfast: Mimi's Cafe

Only three months away, it will be here before we know it.

DIS DIVA’S CRUISIN’ CALIFORNIA

IT”S CRUISIN” TIME!!! Yes – it is time to sign up for the Scavenger Hunt!! Katie (MamaKate) is handling the sign ups so please either post here or PM her with your name and racing style (racing styles described below). You may also request one person to be paired with.

Dragsters (runners)
Cruisers (marathoners/in-betweeners)
Low riders (walkers)

I will also post a few more details on FB that can’t be discussed on this thread!! If you aren’t on the DisDiva FB, please PM for details.

Divas…. Start your engines!!!
:car:

DIS DIVA’S CRUISIN’ CALIFORNIA

IT”S CRUISIN” TIME!!! Yes – it is time to sign up for the Scavenger Hunt!! Katie (MamaKate) is handling the sign ups so please either post here or PM her with your name and racing style (racing styles described below). You may also request one person to be paired with.

Dragsters (runners)
Cruisers (marathoners/in-betweeners)
Low riders (walkers)

I will also post a few more details on FB that can’t be discussed on this thread!! If you aren’t on the DisDiva FB, please PM for details.

Divas…. Start your engines!!!
:car:

Yea!!! I'm ready for this!!!!:yay:

Hello everyone! Thank goodness for FB, otherwise I wouldn't be able to communicate with any of you! I have such a tough time getting on and actually posting on the DIS! Hope you're all having a good holiday season!

Please put me down for the following:
Wednesday, February 27:
Lunch: Rancho del Zocalo
Option 2~Cheesecake Factory in Garden Walk*

Thursday, February 28:
Surf's up
Earl of Sandwich
Meet and Greet Party @ Carousel Hotel (includes dinner)

Friday, March 1:
Scavenger Hunt--please put me with Kerri
Lunch: Pacific Wharf area
Option 2~Flo's Cafe

Saturday, March 2: (grey shirt)
Breakfast: Character breakfast at Plaza Inn*
Lunch: Big Thunder BBQ*
Fantasmic dessert seating* (Time TBD)

Sunday, March 3: Group farewell breakfast @ Mimi's Cafe*

Hello ladies!
Yay for the scavenger hunt sign-ups!! :cool1: As Bridget said, Katie/MamaKate is in charge of those, so make sure you either PM her here or on FB so she'll see it. DO NOT ONLY POST ON HERE, SHE MAY NOT SEE IT.
I am going to keep a running list of those who've signed up on the front page, but it will be a list that she'll provide me with, so again, make sure she knows you're interested. It's going to be an extra fun hunt this time, I just know it!! :yay: :cool1:

I am making note of the meal sign-ups. I will get those posted on the front page soon. My WA trip is in one week from today, and my parents will be arriving in a few days. They'll be staying with the kids while we are gone. So, I've been cleaning and getting things ready for them, in addition to getting ready for our trip, the holidays and Adam's 18th birthday! Whew!!! Lots going on at my house.

A quick reminder: If you are participating in the stocking exchange, please make sure to send your package out tomorrow. We have a few who've mailed already, but there are still 20 packages to be sent. Don't forget and leave your person waiting!

Also, if you want to join the Christmas card exchange, there is still time. I will be sending the list of names and addresses out tomorrow evening. If you want to sign up, please try to have your name and address to me by tomorrow morning. Thanks!!! :santa:

OKay, this is what I have up on the front page, post 9, now. Let me know of any errors. For those who haven't signed up for anything yet, check the schedule on the front page to see where you'd like to eat. (Times still to be determined)

Below are the meal sign-ups for table service meals only. The counter service meals, Rancho del Zocalo, Earl of Sandwich, Pacific Wharf area dining, Flo's Cafe, and Riverbelle Terrace, do not require reservations. If you want to join those meals simply show up at the planned time.

If you signed up for meal and do not see your name listed on the reservations please let me know. Thank-you!

Storytellers Cafe:
1. Vicki
2. Stacie B.
3. Carol
4. Bridget
5. Linda R.
6. Brianne
7. Kandace
8. Elise
9. Jamay
10. Catrina

Cheesecake Factory:
1. Michele B.

Surf's Up breakfast:
1. Andrea
2. Carol
3. Deb
4. Michele B.

La Brea Bakery:
1. Bridget
2. Linda R.

Carthay Circle:
1. Vicki
2. Stacie B.
3. Kerri
4. Bridget
5. Lisa(dog)
6. Linda R.
7. Tracey
8. Jen H.
9. Kandace
10. Jamay
11. Elise
12. Catrina

Minnie and Friends breakfast:
1. Trudi
2. Sarah
3. Vicki
4. Stacie B.
5. Becci
6. Andrea
7. Deb
8. Kandace
9. Jamay
10. Elise
11. Catrina
12. Michele B.

Big Thunder BBQ:
1. Trudi
2. Sarah
3. Andrea
4. Kerri
5. Mary Jo
6. Linda R.
7. Ruth
8. Michele B.

Carnation Cafe:
1. Andrea

Cafe Orleans:
1. Chris
2. Trudi
3. Sarah
4. Vicki
5. Stacie B.
6. Becci
7. Kerri
8. Mary Jo
9. Bridget
10. Lisa(dog)
11. Tracey
12. Kandace
13. Jamay
14. Elise
15. Catrina

Mimi's Cafe breakfast:
1. Trudi
2. Sarah
3. Vicki
4. Stacie B.
5. Becci
6. Mary Jo
7. Bridget
8. Lisa(dog)
9. Linda R.
10. Kandace
11. Jamay
12. Elise
13. Catrina
14. Ruth

Fantasmic Dessert Seating:
1. Trudi
2. Ruth
3. Kerri
4. Cindy
5. Jen H.
6. Tina
7. Donna
8. Lisa
9. Linda R.
10. Heather S.
11. Cheryl
12. Sarah
13. Kandace
14. Andrea
15. Angie
16. Karisa
17. Wendy C.
18. Tammy
19. Lisa
20. Bridget
21. Jamay
22. Elise
23. Michele S.
24. Vanessa
25. Steph
26. Stacie
27. Vicki
28. Deb
29. Becci
30. Michele B.
31. Catrina

For the scavenger hunt, Kim and I will sign up as Cruisers. For meal sign ups we want to do Carthay Circle, Thunder Ranch BBQ, Cafe Orleans and Mimis

I am still undecided about the Scavenger Hunt. With only 3 park days, and a lot of that time at meals and such, I think I would like some time to take in some rides and take photos and such, so I think I am going to sit this one out.

Ladies, I am going to write this big, cuz you need to see it.

Please PM Katie/MamaKate if you would like to play in the scavenger hunt.
I'm afraid that if you only post here, you will get missed. :guilty::guilty::guilty:

Thank you, thank you!
:thumbsup2

Good morning, ladies!
TGIF!! :banana:

For the scavenger hunt, Kim and I will sign up as Cruisers. For meal sign ups we want to do Carthay Circle, Thunder Ranch BBQ, Cafe Orleans and Mimis
I'll add you both to those now. And, for the hunt, you should probably PM Katie/MamaKate with your info. Thanks!

Would they mind if you posted a pic of them? I'd like to see who you take after.:)
Well, I think I take after my dad's side of the family, but he left when I was a baby. It's actually my step-dad that's coming out, but I just call him dad. Anyway, there is a photo of my mom and step-dad on Facebook from over the summer. If you want to see it, go to my page, then to my photos, click on albums, and it's the one entitled: Michigan Vacation (Day 8 - 12) August 2012. They are in one of the first few photos to come up. :)

I am still undecided about the Scavenger Hunt. With only 3 park days, and a lot of that time at meals and such, I think I would like some time to take in some rides and take photos and such, so I think I am going to sit this one out.
Aw, you should do it!! It's so much fun. Last year it was good, but a bit intense. This year, I think they are back to focusing much more on the fun factor. No pressure though. lol

I'm afraid that if you only post here, you will get missed. :guilty::guilty::guilty:

Thank you, thank you!
Thanks, Mel. In the original hunt sign up post it was mentioned to either post here or PM, so that's why I reiterated that. But, I agree, since Katie is always so busy, PMing her is best. :thumbsup2 I'll go back and change my post to reflect that.

I just wanted to post the sign-ups for the Meet and Greet once more to make sure I didn't miss anyone. Please make sure your name is on the list. Even if you aren't sure if you will make it, please let us know you are interested. More information regarding price will be coming soon, so keep an eye out for that.

Also, below is a reminder of the Slug Jug exchange we will be doing during the party. Get creative! Make us laugh. :thumbsup2

**Meet and Greet Party List**
1. Capri
2. Jen
3. Laurie
4. Tammy
5. Wendy
6. Jessica
7. Lisa
8. Beth
9. Theresa
10. Pam
11. Andrea
12. Michele S.
13. Bridget
14. Lisa
15. Jamay
16. Elise
17. Kandace
18. Kerri
19. Jill
20. Linda R.
21. Brianne
22. Megan
23. Vanessa
24. Melody
25. Cynthia
26. Beverly
27. Tina
28. Debra G.
29. Cheryl
30. Vicki
31. Bernice
32. RoseAnn
33. Marie
34. Kelly
35. Rosemarie
36. Kit
37. Stacie B.
38. Linda H.
39. Karisa
40. Monica
41. Mary Jo
42. Heather S.
43. Becci
44. Cynthia
45. Nicole
46. Trudi
47. Angie
48. Cindy
49. Patty
50. Katelyn
51. Tracey
52. Catrina
53. Katie
54. Alison
55. Steph
56. Chris
57. Carol
58. Kim
59. Erin F.
60. Ruth
61. Michele B.

**Rules for Meet and Greet Exchange**
1. The exchange is optional. There are no sign-ups. If you want to participate, just bring a package. As in the past, it will be done "white elephant" style. With such a large group this year however, we reserve the right to limit the number of times a package can be "stolen" to save time.
2. Minimum dollar amount for this exchange is $20. Bring your exchange wrapped up in some sort of gift wrapping, gift bag, trash bag, whatever. Just so it's hidden. Do not put a name on it.
3. The exchange can consist of ANY beverage container. Examples would include coffee mugs, aluminum water bottles, beer mugs, wine glasses, etc. Make sure if your item is breakable that it's packaged securely.
4. Use your imagination! Have fun with this. It does not have to be Disney themed. In fact, we challenge you all to find something non-Disney. Keep our theme in mind when shopping. The more redneck, silly, funny, naughty, or unusual, the better. After all, we are all adults and we are there to have fun! :)

Aw, you should do it!! It's so much fun. Last year it was a good, but a bit intense. This year, I think they are back to focusing much more on the fun factor. No pressure though. lol

Just wanted to say that Beth is right on!! We are focusing more on the fun factor this time!!! So you should come play - it will be a great time!

Thanks, Mel. In the original hunt sign up post it was mentioned to either post here or PM, so that's why I reiterated that. But, I agree, since Katie is always so busy, PMing her is best. :thumbsup2 I'll go back and change my post to reflect that.

You can also post on the DisDiva thread on FB. Katie has stated that if you post there and she "likes" your post, that means she has written you down.

Happy Friday ladies! It is pouring here - ugh! I am leaving Sunday to Chicago for the Christmas market (love them!) and the weather in Chicago is predicated to be better than here in CA!! Now that is a first!!

Thank you, thank you!

LOL. I just had to laugh at this. I know I've been MIA lately on here and FB, but I'm making it a point to at least check the thread and FB every other day so I don't miss anyone. I may not have a lot of time to reply or post, but I will see it :cool2:.

Since I'm already here posting, I just want to say hi to everyone :wave:.

Beth~ I'll take a look at the meal list to see if there are any I want to sign up for. Since I'm not sure if I'm going into the parks, I think more than likely I'll be sticking to counter service places.

You can also post on the DisDiva thread on FB. Katie has stated that if you post there and she "likes" your post, that means she has written you down.

Safe travels to you on Sunday. (Why is it everyone else can take trips and fly and not have a freakin panic attack but me???) I don't know what a Christmas market is... I'll have to Google it. Sounds fun and festive though! :santa:

LOL. I just had to laugh at this. I know I've been MIA lately on here and FB, but I'm making it a point to at least check the thread and FB every other day so I don't miss anyone. I may not have a lot of time to reply or post, but I will see it :cool2:.

Since I'm already here posting, I just want to say hi to everyone :wave:.

Beth~ I'll take a look at the meal list to see if there are any I want to sign up for. Since I'm not sure if I'm going into the parks, I think more than likely I'll be sticking to counter service places.

Aw, Katie! So good to see you. I miss your posts, but I know you are loving life with your new man, so no one can fault you for that. :goodvibes
Are you at all interested in going to the beach on Saturday? I'm not going into the parks either... Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter