DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

I've been a fan since the 70s. Can't jump ship just because they suck. Sundays are not fun the last few years. Al Davis needs to stroke out so we can rebuild. :thumbsup2
I'm a Browns fan. Things haven't been good lately, but the part that bumbs me out more than anything is the sports curse the city has been carrying since 1964. It's been rough. I'm wondering if Cleveland will win a professional sports championship in my lifetime.

I don't think I have ever witnessed this....

OKW Lover 12
Madi100 7
jeanigor 5
AnneR 5
Launchpad11B 4
mainegal 4
dpuck1998 4
TheBeadPirate 3
IWISHFORDISNEY 3
DisneyDeeva 3

Go Jeff, go!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi everyone! I just noticed that we have a new thread. How many pages will it be at on Thursday or Friday?

It has been snowing here today. Yuck! I am hoping this storm will have passed by Wednesday morning. We have a winter storm warning out till Tuesday afternoon.

I've been a fan since the 70s. Can't jump ship just because they suck. Sundays are not fun the last few years. Al Davis needs to stroke out so we can rebuild. :thumbsup2

Try being a Redskins fan...
cry.gif

Do you mean you need to stay in a hotel the night before so you are closer to the airport? We are 30 minutes from the airport, and we often times stay in a hotel, because we always fly out at 5:30 in the morning. We find a hotel that offers a free parking and free shuttle service. That way we figure we haven't spent much more because we don't have to pay to park at the airport.

That is the best option. Take the free parking and the $49 difference. I didnt know it would be such a great deal!!

I don't think I have ever witnessed this....

OKW Lover 12
Madi100 7
jeanigor 5
AnneR 5
Launchpad11B 4
mainegal 4
dpuck1998 4
TheBeadPirate 3
IWISHFORDISNEY 3
DisneyDeeva 3

Go Jeff, go!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Me in the top 10 no way. That will last about an half hour.

Woohoo! I'm first!!!

Morning All!

We got about an inch of snow here yesterday, but the parental unit was able to fly back from WDW despite it. Jet Blue had some electrical problems and all of the TV and radio service was out the entire trip! They are being given a $15/person voucher good towards an upcoming trip so that is good.

I am beyond excited about DAP! It feels so close now!!!!

Congrats Nikki I mean Michelle :rotfl: on the first post!
Your review was great on the email show. I am hoping to do the imagineers lunch next October. It was a great review. :thumbsup2

Man did I mess up. Didnt order my beads in time and I refuse to pay $30 in shipping. Guess I will be on a bead hunt at the local store tomorrow. Aaacck .........or glow sticks are the last resort.

I never did see the top ten of the last thread so here it is...

jeanigor 499
AnneR 465
katscradle 393
aspen37 217
sshaw10060 176
scarlett873 171
kathrna 168
DVCsince02 167
Renysmom 149
shellyminnie 129

I made it :dance3:

Man did I mess up. Didnt order my beads in time and I refuse to pay $30 in shipping. Guess I will be on a bead hunt at the local store tomorrow. Aaacck .........or glow sticks are the last resort.

Do you have a Party City? They may have something.

Hey Todd.....

Hey Paul.....

Hey George .....

Hey Don ......

Hey Aaron.....

Look Out

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

Do you have a Party City? They may have something.

I saw one down in Melbourne I am headed there tomorrow!! Geezz this moving stuff really messed me up this year. I dont even have my cards done yet much less addressed and mailed. Yikes.

popcorn::...and yes, we are packed!!!!

Same here. :goodvibes

Page 2 :cheer2:

I've been in hiding lately, sorry. I've been really busy trying to get ready to leave, making arrangements for the kids, etc. I went to the spare room this morning where all of my stuff is set aside, and the box with my credentials and AP and other paperwork had been dumped out :mad: I couldn't find the ribbon for the seminar, I called the boys in and screamed at them until they found it :sad2:, thank goodness they did. Talk about a panic!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I'm glad you found everything Jen. :)

Hi all!

Been a busy weekend, so just finally getting on to the new thread and debating about catching up on the end of the prior thread.

Getting ready for the Amazing Race finale in about an hour. Hoping that Meghan and Cheyne come out ahead. Anyone else watching?

So excited for DAP...really looking forward to it now after having a less than stellar weekend, more accurately it was just a big disappointment of a weekend.

Hope everyone is packed and ready to go...I will be by tomorrow night; at least that is my goal. I have been doing the motherload of laundry loads today! :laughing:

Wow I can't believe there's a new thread!
I am in France half looped again.
Dinner was excellent, now for dessert!
Have a good night I will catch up when we get back to the room.

I love that you are half looped in France again...that's priceless! Glad you are enjoying yourself...see you soon! :upsidedow

Wow - new thread! Wasn't expecting that

Just got home from a 10 hour workday. Blech. Long day tomorrow, normal day Tues, off Wed and then DAP bound Thu!!!! It can't get here soon enough

Happy Sunday all! I have not packed a thing. I am very unorganized. Christmas shopping is done, which is what I was hoping for before I left on the trip. Baby-sitting is all arranged for the girls, but I still have one major project to work on before I can start packing. I should be working on it now.

I am getting VERY worried about the weather on Wednesday. We fly out at 5:30 AM on Wednesday. We have a 30 minutes drive to the airport. I'm considering finding a hotel where we can stay so that we don't have to worry about driving. The cost isn't all that much more if we can find a hotel that lets us leave our vehicle there for free.

I am concerned about the weather too, I am thinking of going up on Wednesday night and staying near the airport too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter