DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

The weather channel is predicting pretty good weather for DATW (high of 77, low of 62 on Friday) and TSM (high of 83, low of 62 on Saturday). :cheer2:

A new thread - wasn't expecting that - I figured they would just let us run the other one up.

Here is my latest dilemma - Airtran changed my flight again, now I am getting in at 12:15 - should I change to the 7:00am flight and get in around 9:30?

If I do, I may need to do the hotel thing by the airport which would cost more money.

What to do?

nope.:headache:

And I have to spend my Bday working....:headache:

in Houston......:headache:

I'm NOT excited about that part of my week.

But thanks for asking!;)

:lmao:

I understand - my step daughter lives in Houston.

We'll be spending Christmas there, but its for the company not the location.:santa:

Happy Sunday all! I have not packed a thing. I am very unorganized. Christmas shopping is done, which is what I was hoping for before I left on the trip. Baby-sitting is all arranged for the girls, but I still have one major project to work on before I can start packing. I should be working on it now.

I am getting VERY worried about the weather on Wednesday. We fly out at 5:30 AM on Wednesday. We have a 30 minutes drive to the airport. I'm considering finding a hotel where we can stay so that we don't have to worry about driving. The cost isn't all that much more if we can find a hotel that lets us leave our vehicle there for free.

You aren't by any chance flying out of the Quad Cities are you? I'm on the 5:35 AirTran flight Wednesday morning from MLI myself - maybe I'll see you there! I'll be the one with glazed over eyes...standing in line for coffee. Must have my morning caffeine!

I see the taping is going to start at 2:00 (but we should be there 30 minutes early). Val & I have reservations at YSH for 6:10. Surely the taping won't go 4 hours - will it?

You aren't by any chance flying out of the Quad Cities are you? I'm on the 5:35 AirTran flight Wednesday morning from MLI myself - maybe I'll see you there! I'll be the one with glazed over eyes...standing in line for coffee. Must have my morning caffeine!

Yes! Are you on the connecting flight that only gives us about 50 minutes? I surely hope I see you there, because if we don't see each other, one of us is in trouble! What are you thinking about weather? Are you traveling solo?

Wow I can't believe there's a new thread!
I am in France half looped again.
Dinner was excellent, now for dessert!
Have a good night I will catch up when we get back to the room.

Checking in at SSR right now. Woohoo!!!

See you all real soon! :wave2:

Yes! Are you on the connecting flight that only gives us about 50 minutes? I surely hope I see you there, because if we don't see each other, one of us is in trouble! What are you thinking about weather? Are you traveling solo?

Yes, I'm traveling solo. And, yes I'm on the flight with a very short layover. Fortunately, I'm not checking any luggage so that will be one less thing to worry about. Now, just praying we depart on time to make the connection.

Page 2 - :)

Oh well. Tivo'ing the game and getting some decorations up. :santa:

Unless you are leaving today, packing now is premature luggagulation. :goodvibes

I was going to pack, I pulled out the suitcase but then the mall called my name and packing got pushed back. I may try again later tonite but truthfully, probably not.

Yes, I'm traveling solo. And, yes I'm on the flight with a very short layover. Fortunately, I'm not checking any luggage so that will be one less thing to worry about. Now, just praying we depart on time to make the connection.

Exactly! I love that early flight, but without fail they put the connecting flight on the other side of the airport. I promise I'm a very nice person, but I won't be during that 50 minutes. It stresses me out. I love the MLI airport. It's so nice and quiet and stress free. Luggage won't be a big deal, because we check it and use Magical Express. Where are you staying in WDW?

Hi Everyone: Hoppin' on the new thread. I can't believe the Steelers blew another game...

Exactly! I love that early flight, but without fail they put the connecting flight on the other side of the airport. I promise I'm a very nice person, but I won't be during that 50 minutes. It stresses me out. I love the MLI airport. It's so nice and quiet and stress free. Luggage won't be a big deal, because we check it and use Magical Express. Where are you staying in WDW?

I'm at Pop - this is a bonus trip for me. And, as I was there for 17 days just 2 1/2 months ago, it will be a budget concious trip. I'm very excited - in all of my trips, this is the first one during the holidays! I'm taking the last flight back into MLI on Sunday and plan on squishing everything bit of holday magic in that I possibly can.

Hi Everyone: Hoppin' on the new thread. I can't believe the Steelers blew another game...

I don't normally get vocal about it but I am a Raiders fan. We don't have much to root for but I'm glad we won today. Sorry about that Dave. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter