• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS-a-Palooza (DAP) - Where are you staying?

Okay - time for me to add us on to the list!!!!

All 4 of us are coming!

SSR - 12/9-14

Woo Hoo! Nancy is joining all the cool gals at SSR.

Nancy, Jen, Brandie, Nicole and Dodie, I think we need to meet at the Turf Club for a cocktail!

Nancy, Jen, Brandie, Nicole and Dodie, I think we need to meet at the Turf Club for a cocktail!

That sounds wonderful!

I did waitlist us for Kidani or Boardwalk, (Ian and the kids love AKL) so we'll see what happens. Regardless, I'm happy to do cocktails at Turf!:thumbsup2

Okay - time for me to add us on to the list!!!!

All 4 of us are coming!

SSR - 12/9-14

That sounds wonderful!

I did waitlist us for Kidani or Boardwalk, (Ian and the kids love AKL) so we'll see what happens. Regardless, I'm happy to do cocktails at Turf!:thumbsup2
:banana: :banana::banana: :banana: Woo Hoo!
I hope you get Kidain! You know Kim and I are staying at AKL. I'm so excited!

Kathy - I am there as well now.

Thursday through Monday.. Can't believe I get to meet all of you who I have been talking with here and on FB for so long..

PARTY at the Turf Club!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Hey all,
my dates changed slightly. I will be there Dec 10-Dec 15 now,and hopefully can participate in the Thurs night activity.

Lookinf forward to meeting lots of Dis-sers face to face, especially since many of you will be on the Podcast cruise too.

We are staying Off Property 12-4 / 12-11 and 12-13 / 12-20
And we are staying at Pop 12-11 and 12-12.

We (DW & I) will be there. We are local (30 minutes from the Mouse).

Made cash reservations and borrowed points from next years' vacation club, BUT WE ARE COMING THIS DECEMBER!!!! Bannermouse and NannyRose
arriving 12-9. leaving 12-13. split stay 2 nights AKL, than 2 nights OKW (but am going to waitlist at BCV and BLT.

Can't wait to attend the festivities and meet a lot of you guys and gals!!!!!!

Bannermouse:cool1:

We changed our hotel to CBR for the kiddo. If you want to update me on the list.;)

See ya there! ... to funny

I only use the term with the greatest of affection, but it is really funny to go on a tour where they ask everyone where they are staying. "Grand Floridian" "Saratoga Springs"[everybody oohs]"Coronado Springs"[ohhh] "Pop Century"[crickets] :rotfl: So much easier to just say the housing projects and get it over with. Truth is, I like it ever so much more than any of the deluxes I've stayed at.

Does this mean that you make your decision? :goodvibes

Woo-hoo! Finally commited!!!

See you guys there! :banana:

I only use the term with the greatest of affection, but it is really funny to go on a tour where they ask everyone where they are staying. "Grand Floridian" "Saratoga Springs"[everybody oohs]"Coronado Springs"[ohhh] "Pop Century"[crickets] :rotfl: So much easier to just say the housing projects and get it over with. Truth is, I like it ever so much more than any of the deluxes I've stayed at.

Woo-hoo! Finally commited!!!

See you guys there! :banana:

I agree about Pop. I've stayed at one moderate and one deluxe. Pop wins. In some Disney circles (that listen to other podcasts) we call it Scopa Towers after Mike Scopa podcaster and blogger for AllEars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter