DIS-a-Palooza (DAP) - Where are you staying?

Update change OKW to AKL. We got our waitlist request:woohoo:

Sorry bro. :sad1:

Hey now! Don't be dogging the POP! :laughing:

That is just my home base, I'll be staying on your couch.

You're more than welcome to it! :goodvibes

Dang....now you tell me. Any chance you'll stay at POP and I'll stay in your room?

You guys are so funny!

So...what are your dates? :confused3 All of that posting and I still don't know what dates to put by your name. :) :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :goodvibes

Thanks to my wonderful DU agent :goodvibes I'm booked at Pop Century.

Hey now! Don't be dogging the POP! :laughing:

You guys are so funny!

So...what are your dates? :confused3 All of that posting and I still don't know what dates to put by your name. :) :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :goodvibes

My dates are the 10-13, or are you asking Paul?

Sorry bro. :sad1:

That is just my home base, I'll be staying on your couch.

You're more than welcome to it! :goodvibes

Dang....now you tell me. Any chance you'll stay at POP and I'll stay in your room?

The odds of me staying at POP so you can stay at AKV are about as good as the possibility that you'll wake up today and be good looking!! ZERO! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The odds of me staying at POP so you can stay at AKV are about as good as the possibility that you'll wake up today and be good looking!! ZERO! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are crack'en yourself up aren't you! You need a big hug tough guy :hug: (I'll be call'en Alicia to have you smacked around again)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter