DIS 10th Anniversary ... tracking attendance *new events added 7/9*

I know I'll be attending the live show on the 25th along with dh. The Friday meet the podcasters event all hinges on when we arrive. We'll have a lot of juggling between the kids, my parents and trying to make this a vacation as well. I know dh and I are planning on a kid free night on the 25th, so we may be able to meet up after dinner. Thinking about Trader Sam's, but who knows.

For the silent auction...how does this normally work? Is it stuff from the podcast crew that's supplied, items from listeners in attendance or some combination of this? And what types of things typically are auctioned?

Since this will be our only visit for the year, we may not make the show. Disney Springs isn't my thing on a regular trip, so I'm really debating this.
You should definitely come to the show. I'm quite sure Pete and the team will make it well worth it either with special guests or prizes or something to make it more than just "come watch us record the show".

For the silent auction...how does this normally work? Is it stuff from the podcast crew that's supplied, items from listeners in attendance or some combination of this? And what types of things typically are auctioned?
I've been to multiple DIS meets but those aren't run by the podcast team itself so it's not quite the same thing. At those, the silent auction items are a combination of items donated by individuals, donations obtained from area businesses, and usually an item or two from the team. For example, at the last NE Meet, I think one of the items was dinner at the Disney restaurant of your choice with John and Kevin.

For this event, I suspect it will be all or mainly items supplied by Pete and the crew. He mentioned picking up several items on their recent Disneyland trip such as something from Dave Avanzino. I'm sure there will be some really unique prizes, maybe some travel packages, special experiences, etc.

In the spirit of Cirque I think the podcasters should all be wearing spandex, feathers an face paint.

I really don't need to see Craig in spandex.

plus, do they even make Cirque outfits for people as tall as Craig? Since, you know, he is really tall

so not sure if I should share this, since I snuck in ... but the team is already hard at work preparing for the MegaMeet. It looks like it will be a spectacular show:

La Nouba.jpg

I still don't know where we are staying. I suppose I need to start looking into that. We generally rent in Windsor Palms. Last trip we rented in Crestwynd Bay which was also nice. Since it's July, I want a house with a pool this time around, which we didn't need in January or November (well November turned out to be unseasonably hot but I didn't know that when I booked). So most likely a townhouse in Windsor Palms with a splash pool.

Of course, that's only if we don't crash at @bamacmac 's house :)

Good Morning!
There will be three of us attending. We already signed up for podcast Live event.
Carla- zendisney
Gilchrist- minniemimi52
DD-10
We are staying @Kadani Village (Our first time)
Arrive on 21st -29th
We were also at December Meet and didn't get to talk to anyone either... We did get to speak to PC team members. They were so busy. Hoping to socialize and celebrate with everyone. This is going to be a blast.

FYI - added the information about the NE Group Monorail Loop Scavenger Hunt taking place on Sunday to the first tab

As you register let me know and if there is interest in forming a team from amongst our group, let me know as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter