• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS 10th Anniversary ... tracking attendance *new events added 7/9*

I have been informed by the fine folks at Disney that I will NOT be able to preform at Jelly Rolls as I am not a cast member. In a bit of spite I will be there on the 20th forcing the pianists to preform some of my more difficult charts. Anyone is welcome to join us that Wednesday.

what is preform? :rotfl2::rotfl:
It is either a method of making a mold that you cast something in, or how someone types 'perform' before their first cup of coffee.

To play grammar nazi, how do you start a sentence with a lowercase letter? Don't make me bring up the proper usage of 'to' vs 'too', that drives me insane.

To play grammar nazi, how do you start a sentence with a lowercase letter?

:rotfl2::rotfl: Today (see what I did there?) has already started out silly. I must be delirious from lack of sleep...or caffeine. :lmao: And speaking of grammar...I think it is making a mold into which you cast....:rotfl2:

Just an FYI - they have announced that there will be registration and opportunity to bid on the silent auction items on all three days of the weekend (Friday - Sunday) - with the winners of the auction announced on Sunday

This will be held at the Boardwalk convention center (exact room and time is still TBD)

If you are interested in donating items to the auction, please e-mail Teresa Echols at TEchols@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

(first post updated with this information)

Just an FYI - they have announced that there will be registration and opportunity to bid on the silent auction items on all three days of the weekend (Friday - Sunday) - with the winners of the auction announced on Sunday

This will be held at the Boardwalk convention center (exact room and time is still TBD)

If you are interested in donating items to the auction, please e-mail Teresa Echols at TEchols@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

(first post updated with this information)
I will not get in until late afternoon on July 24th, I hope I don't miss out on registration.

@TheMaxRebo Thanks for the updates.

If you'd like to update my personal info, we are staying offsite (Crestwynd Bay) for July and will be in town from 7/16-7/27. And we are still going to Hershey and staying at the Lodge.

Hi everyone!

My DH, DS, and I will be staying at the Contemporary for the 10th Anniversary Meet! We will be there 7/18-7/26... This will be our first meet and we hope to meet some of you!

Crunch time is here. As John said on last weeks show registration for the Disaversary will be closing soon, but I have an issue.

This will be our only WDW trip for at least a year, and we don't want to waste a moment of it and regret a single thing (I know you can't do it all, but...).

Do we register knowing we won't attend the podcast recording?

Now that I know they have the convention center at BW, where we are staying, I am tempted to just pull the trigger in case anything else comes out. Any thoughts?

edt: I have to pass on the Hershey meet for several reasons. I still hope to meet fellow Dissers in Florida.

Last edited:

Now that I know they have the convention center at BW, where we are staying, I am tempted to just pull the trigger in case anything else comes out. Any thoughts?
Thoughts - remember that this event is supposed to be a fund raiser for Give Kids the World. If nothing else, registering helps support this wonderful charity.

Thoughts - remember that this event is supposed to be a fund raiser for Give Kids the World. If nothing else, registering helps support this wonderful charity.

I think this is why I am justifying signing up. GKTW is one of the best run organizations (compare to Wounded Warriors that spends most of it's donations on adverts and salaries).

Definitely. It's a for a good cause and you can participate in any other events that happen. I don't recall why you aren't coming to the podcast but maybe you're plans will change.

In any event, I definitely hope to meet you when we're there.

It sounds like the show taping is the "big event"...what else does registering get you? And, yes, the money goes to charity...that's understood.

Hi everyone!

My DH, DS, and I will be staying at the Contemporary for the 10th Anniversary Meet! We will be there 7/18-7/26... This will be our first meet and we hope to meet some of you!

My DH, DS and I will be staying at the CR too!! Did you get 7/18-7/22 at the same discounted rate? We are checking in on 7/22 but we're thinking of adding a couple days.

I'm very excited as this is our first meet also!! :yay: We were suppose to go to DISapalooza last year, but sadly my DS's had some last minute school obligations that got in the way of our fun! ;)

I was hoping you could update my information.
I will be attending the podcast taping, and my entire stay will now be at BWV.
Thanks
Stacey

It sounds like the show taping is the "big event"...what else does registering get you? And, yes, the money goes to charity...that's understood.

you will get credentials that will be shipped to you and would also be able to participate in any other events going on that weekend, such as the scavenger hunt and silent auction, but also some other smaller events that may happen but haven't been finalized yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter