Dis 10th Anniversary mention - July 2016

It has been brought to my attention that some people may take my posts seriously or factual. With the current state of mental health care available I didn't think this would be an issue. To anyone I have misled, I am sorry. Sarcasm is lost on internet threads and chats. I will attempt to correct what I misworded (George W Bush gave me that word). I'd like to thank the fact checkers at Fox News for helping with this list.

There is no camping in Pete's yard. Per Florida law he may shoot you if you try.
There are no wings on pigs. If there were, pigs would actually fly.
Dumbo can fly, most elephants (and pigs) can not.
@DisneyKevin should not be emailed for any reason other than information on booking trips and travel through DreamsUnlimited.
Walt Disney is not frozen and stored beneath the Magic Kingdom. He and Elvis just went home.
The Trip is being retired, but not because of me lurking behind the lattice outside of the window.
The restraining order on me has nothing to do with the lattice outside the window.
Voodoo Sticky Pig Wings are neither sticky or made with voodoo. They do taste like chicken.
Mickey Mouse is not a 22 year old college girl making $12 an hour.
Pete Werner is not a major financial donor to the NRA.
I may be barred from any Dis meets pending legal action, but John really really wants to meet me.
Craig is neither tall nor fat. He is simply married now so he stopped caring.
When it comes to Tess, Jerry Springer said I am not the father.

My wife (I am so sick of seeing DW being used) and I will be there. We are happy to meet people at Rose & Crown or the Tequila Cave, or any smoking area. Photos are $13 and can be picked up at the park exit. I will be the guy in a hamburger shirt trying to hug everyone until the police show up. Please send bail money.

If we're not allowed to be sarcastic, I should probably point out that I'm wearing pajama pants right now. If I leave the house, I'll put on a skirt.
My not wearing pants is not something intended to scare children. It's just because I wear skirts. I omitted that information earlier for the sake of comedy, and I apologize if I gave anyone the impression that I'm some sort of weirdo.

I mean, I am a weirdo, but for entirely different reasons. I am a fully dressed weirdo.

Also, I will not be competing in any real or imagined #VoodooStickyPigWings eating contests, as I don't eat pig products. This will not change even if we do discover flying pigs.
Also, unfortunately, as of right now I won't be able to make it down for the 10th anniversary, so I expect those of you who will be there to post lots of awesome pictures to make me jealous. Seriously.

I believe you just named two characters who were created for the purpose of scaring children.
Isn't that the whole point of both Donald Duck and Winnie the Pooh? To be really scary because they don't wear pants?
Or was my entire childhood wrong?
Well Pluto and Chip and Dale don't wear any clothes at all. Is that any better?

Yeah, I'm off the rails today. I should probably stay away from the internet for the rest of the day...

Well I'm here if you need to talk, sometimes a shoulder to cry on, to discuss how let down you feel about the non-nakedness of the cowboy

Let's start some speculation...Does everyone have a few locations/experiences that REALISTICALLY could happen on this anniversary? Yes, I feel the need to highlight the word realistically. Haha, as entertaining as you guys are with your flying pig rides whilst playing ring toss with Craig in Pete's backyard, I want some speculation on things that could happen.

Just to give everyone some basis to go off, in the past these DIS podcast anniversary events have included: renting out Pixar Place and keeping TSMM open. Renting out Hogsmeade and just a few months ago, Diagon Alley.

Now, I believe we were promised that this event would be the biggest yet, and unless I'm wrong there is supposed to be more than one event.

So here is my speculation for the party:

1. Renting out New Fantasyland. 7DMT will be open for rides and BOG restaurant will be open with a selection of included food inside. I'm also going to speculate that there will be a handful of characters available. Perhaps Beauty and the Beast? This idea is actually bottom of my list, because I believe MK is at the top of the most expensive list of Disney World places to rent.

OR

2. Renting out a late showtime of Rivers of Light in AK. From speculation on the rumor board here at the DIS, it sounds like this show might be shown up to 3 times a night, which might mean it is a cheaper show than others.

OR

3. Renting out a country in Epcot for an after hours party. For instance, maybe they'll rent the Mexico pavilion and keep the ride open and have mexican food available and keep the bar open.

OR

4. Renting out Africa in AK for a kind of Harambe Nights type event.

We are also pretty sure they'll be doing a podcast in a hopefully awesome location, so here is my speculation for that:

1. a conference room at the newly opened Sapphire Falls Universal resort. Afterwards maybe they can have a small after party there.

OR

2. the performance theater space at Disney Springs

OR

3. the Club Disney area in DHS. Maybe the villains from the Villains meal will be hired to meet afterwards.

Anyone have any guesses???

We are also pretty sure they'll be doing a podcast in a hopefully awesome location, so here is my speculation for that:

1. a conference room at the newly opened Sapphire Falls Universal resort. Afterwards maybe they can have a small after party there.

OR

2. the performance theater space at Disney Springs

OR

3. the Club Disney area in DHS.
No offense, but I'd say none of those 3 options would count as "awesome". When I hear Pete talk about a "very cool venue" I'm thinking much more out of the box than that, like the ballroom of Haunted Mansion, for example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter