• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining plan with split reservation

Sunny37

DIS Veteran
I have the dining plan for my first 2 nights at BWV, but not for our other 2 nights at the Poly. We have 2 sets of magic bands for this stay, so will we still be able to use (until midnight, of course) our BWV MBs for the dining plan after we check out? We will have one TS credit left and probably a few snack credits.

Yes you will, but you may need to wear both bands that day depending on your ticket situation. I would put the BWV band on your non-dominate arm after you check out/check in, so you know to use that one for your meals/snacks.

The bands are interchangable. There's no reason to wear both. A band is linked to you, not to a resort, plan, or ticket.

Your dining plan credits will be available until midnight after you check out. Make sure you actually go to the front desk and check out, though. Otherwise, you'll have problems when you go to check in at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter