DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

This is a slow thread. Anyway, anyone want to get together Nov 29 - Dec 8, 2011?

I will be there December 5th-9th. 6th-Hollywood Studios 7th- Magic Kindom 8th-Epcot. :cool1: Solo trip for my Birthday and Christmas all in one! :cool1: Can't wait!

Monday night, Dec 5, I'll have a couple hours to kill at the Orlando Airport when my friend goes home at 6:00pm, I don't fly out until 8:30pm

I will be there December 5th-9th. 6th-Hollywood Studios 7th- Magic Kindom 8th-Epcot. :cool1: Solo trip for my Birthday and Christmas all in one! :cool1: Can't wait!

going to miss u by a day!

Here is my solo ADR's if somebody wants to join me.

Jan 30th Afternoon Tea at GF - 2:10 PM

Jan 31st - Yatchsman Steakhouse 7:15 PM

Feb 1st - Citrico's 5:45 PM

I have an ADR for tea at the grand Floridian on 4/30 . If there are any ladies out there who would like to join me, please post.
Also, I am available for dinner on 4/29, 4/30, and 5/1

Just made plans to go by myself 6/1-6/4 -- would love to meet any other women who will be down there those dates! I have no ADRs (and not sure I plan to make any), so I'm pretty open. Tentatively, I think I'll be in MK on Friday, 6/1, Epcot on Sat., 6/2, HS Sunday 6/3, and maybe back to Epcot that day.

I'm going to WDW by myself Oct 27-30....will anyone be around and want to meet up and say hi? I'm usually with my entire family, but with baby #2 on the way, hubby decided I should have my own getaway.

Im going to the candlelight processional and mickeys Christmas party on dec 11. Let me know if anyone else is gonna be around and by themselves :)

Figured I'd drop in here and say that I'll be in the World the 24-28th of Nov, and have some ADR's (Yak and Yeti and Le Cellier) that I booked for 2 if anyone maybe wants to join??

Ok well, this year we will be down Dec 5-14
Dec 5-9 THV
Dec 9-14 BLT

Figured I'd drop in here and say that I'll be in the World the 24-28th of Nov, and have some ADR's (Yak and Yeti and Le Cellier) that I booked for 2 if anyone maybe wants to join??

I'll be there the same time (recouping from my crazy family after US Thanksgiving :lmao:)! When are the reservations for?

I'll be heading to WDW March 6-12, 2013 for my 43rd birthday.
Going solo without my DS 17...he doesn't want to miss school :rotfl2:

I'd love to meet up with some fellow WDW fans for a meal or coffee?

I've been to the World 6 times and have always wanted to splurge and try Victoria and Albert's, but not sure if I would be comfortable dining alone there.
Anyone ever dine alone there?

Anyway, would love to meet some fellow DIS folks for coffee, a meal or a new friend to pal around with in the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter