Digital DVC Member Card Wrong Year?

Now the dates have changed on mine. Still not correct - both show 2000 which is not what has been on them in the past either. :crazy:

And the dates on mine have changed again and are still incorrect. Gotta love their database management. :sad2:

Ok..I have misunderstood the conversation. I do not have a new card, just heard at the meeting that we would get them.

Ok..I have misunderstood the conversation. I do not have a new card, just heard at the meeting that we would get them.

This talk has been about the new digital card version that you can download from the member website. But everyone should still get the plastic card too.

Here's what they say:

"Digital Membership Card
Need your Membership Card now? Access a digital version that will be valid for 3 months. Then, just show a printed copy or screenshot to enjoy your Member offerings"

I took a screen shot of mine, leaving Friday. They have our membership starting in 2004 but we purchased in 2003.

Received my new card on Monday? the expiration date was listed as 12/31/2021... so the cards are only good for 5 years

The physical card is 5 years and the digital version is 3 months.

I'm joining late so I'll apologize in advance for a repeat but my digital member ship card says 2007?! We bought resale 11/2014, but our hard cards say 1/2015 since that's when Disney put us in the system. I'm assuming maybe the previous purchasers bought 2007? Also, our resale contract lists us as "additional purchasers"

I received my new card in the mail today. My digital card said 2011 (wrong) my new card says 2012 (right).

For what it's worth - we bought resale in 2009, and mine shows the original contract sale date of 1996 on it. I'm sure those extra 13 years of unearned membership will give me HUGE benefits and cache when I flash this new card at the parks.

HAHA. Best comment in the thread. I'm a resale owner too and looking forward to "cashing" in those extra years of unearned membership benefits. LOL

And the dates on mine have changed again and are still incorrect. Gotta love their database management. :sad2:

Yep - I now found out that their database seems to have trouble to distinguish the two countries GERMANY and GEORGIA (which used to be part of the Soviet Union). I recently got a letter from DVC that took two months to get to me in Germany because it was adressed to my adress, but with the country stating Georgia. :confused: When I went online my profile settings were correct, but when I used the contact form what appears there? Georgia!!

Sorry for the off topic post, but I am a bit frustrated about this... At least my new membership card arrived yesterday with the correct address and the correct year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter