Digital DVC Member Card Wrong Year?

Well, so far no one has member since 1990 or earlier, so that's something. :teeth:

We bought in 2012 but got 2011 points. The card says 2000. That was about the first time I started planning a trip to WDW!

What if you have two contracts under the same UY but different purchase dates? Also I have a resale and a direct purchase under the same memberID. I'm assuming the older date will take precedence regardless of purchase type?

Well just looked it up. Both member ID's have the same year of 2000 and both have the same expiration date. Definitely the ID member since date was from the resales original purchaser date.

Mine is showing the correct year. So for yours, it is showing a date far too early for your membership? If so, and assuming you purchased resale, perhaps the date shown ties back to the original sale date of your contract?

For what it's worth - we bought resale in 2009, and mine shows the original contract sale date of 1996 on it. I'm sure those extra 13 years of unearned membership will give me HUGE benefits and cache when I flash this new card at the parks.

Bought resale in '05, it was loaded with '04 points.

added on to that contract direct, but to a different resort in '08

Purchased another resale contract with different # in '14

both cards state member sinch '08:confused3

We bought our first contract a resale in 2007 my membership card says member since 1993.It has the correct names and membership # so I really don't care what year it says we joined.

Mine is correct in that I purchased in 2000. It says Member Since 2000.

However we also got previous years points.

Bought resale in '05, it was loaded with '04 points.

added on to that contract direct, but to a different resort in '08

Purchased another resale contract with different # in '14

both cards state member sinch '08:confused3

Yours sounds like the similar scenario to mine although both our purchases were earlier than the date the are showing on the card.

Yours sounds like the similar scenario to mine although both our purchases were earlier than the date the are showing on the card.

it's strange stuff but i've come to expect hiccups with anything involving Disney and the internet at this point

in the past would just put one of the DVC cards (the oldest date naturally lol) in lanyard, now wondering if we need to be prepared to use smart phone to pull up # or print out a new copy of card each trip in order to receive discounts.:confused3

We bought resale in 2012. My digital card reads 2009. Likely a typical Disney digital hiccup. I expect nothing more from them in that regard.

Now the dates have changed on mine. Still not correct - both show 2000 which is not what has been on them in the past either. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter