Different favor for each guest??

29apr00

Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!
What do you think about getting a different favor for each guest, or couple?? with such a small guest count...it seems easier to find a gift suited to each guest, rather than a 1 size fits most favor that will more than likely be tossed after the wedding??

yeah if you have a small number of guests and it wont burn a hole in your pocket then why not?

It would be very sweet to have a personal gift for each person, but i think it could get expensive and you would have to set the same budget for every person i think to be fair.

If you go with that idea, i hope you share what you got people!! hehe!!

I think it's a great idea! As a wedding guest, I'd love to receive something that's actually personal and/or useful! :cutie:

We considered this too! When we have our VR next year I am planning on getting everyone something that they like, a bag, favorite coffee... something they can use for them..
We will only have 18 guests or less so that will make it easier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter