Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

This is one area were I'm really confused. I have tired to get a ressie for Wishes in December, but I didn't think it was open for booking yet. Yet I noticed on the first page of these thread many people have said they have reservations.

If can one could please point me in the right direction to look it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

This is one area were I'm really confused. I have tired to get a ressie for Wishes in December, but I didn't think it was open for booking yet. Yet I noticed on the first page of these thread many people have said they have reservations.

If can one could please point me in the right direction to look it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Try not to worry December has not opened yet. This thread is used when you place a reservation for the party to post it here so you are seeing people that have gotten reservations past years. The thread to follow to see when the party opens is : http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3144695 Right now November is about to open up and December is expected around the end of Sept begenning of Oct. Hope this helps!

Try not to worry December has not opened yet. This thread is used when you place a reservation for the party to post it here so you are seeing people that have gotten reservations past years. The thread to follow to see when the party opens is : http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3144695 Right now November is about to open up and December is expected around the end of Sept begenning of Oct. Hope this helps!

Yes :) ... please be sure to sign up on Sheila's thread above. That thread will let you know when the party opens up

Got our reservation of 5 for 11/12!! Finally....I've been checking and obsessing every day! :banana:

Seeing a few different posts with questions about about the Dessert Party got me curious. I've really been wanting to book something as a special surprise for my DH, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money (that would just make him mad!) So I jumped on easywdw to quickly read about it, and then jumped on the Disney site to see if our MK day (11/4) had any availability. It did! So I booked it! I can't wait to tell DH right before Wishes that we don't have to battle the crowd, we have reserved seating at the Dessert Party! I hope I can keep my excitement contained and the surprise a secret until then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter