1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Hunclemarco, Oct 4, 2012.

1. zales127

zales127 New Member

We were there for the whole thing. I believe from start to finish (not including fireworks) it was about 45 min.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spacepoints

spacepoints New Member

Sorry. I guess I was asking, did you go last month, summer?

4. zales127

zales127 New Member

Oh..lol..oops..September 2011

5. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco New Member

I'm sorry you didn't find the Dessert Party appealing while there. I am surprised that you noticed the buffet doesn't stay open. When we were there they were doing some clean up during the fireworks, but food was still able to be taken. I'm wondering if this is a new standard change. :confused3

Also, i'm sorry to hear of your expectations of the visual of the fireworks. When we were at the party a year or 2 back, i heard many upset because they had to stand to see the fireworks. That's why i started this thread with pictures at the beginning... to make people aware that the roof does not allow for many to be seated when seeing the fireworks.

6. HM

HM <font color=red>A tag from the TF is better than a

January 20
    Party of 2

7. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco New Member

8. teheber

teheber CYCLING IS HOW I ROLL

Still not open for Feb reservations??!!

[​IMG]

9. teheber

teheber CYCLING IS HOW I ROLL

:confused3Will Feb ever open, starting to wonder with Main Street Bakery out.?

10. can'twaittobewarm

can'twaittobewarm New Member

Very helpful thread!!

11. Grandmaof2

Grandmaof2 New Member

Anyone having any luck with making reservations for Feb?

12. suzzzze

suzzzze New Member

Just checked for a table for 3 on Feb. 5 and available times came up. I already have ressies for Jan. was just seeing what was going on with Feb.

13. Grandmaof2

Grandmaof2 New Member

I also tried to make a reservation for Feb. and it must be open. Now have to wait to make my reservation in May.

14. Viator80

Viator80 New Member

I just got a table for 4 on feb. 12. Woohoo!

15. collections

collections New Member

I got reservations for 4 on Sunday February 24th. Hopefully we will be there with our Princess Half Marathon medals around our necks! Can't Wait!

16. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco New Member

February is OPEN!!!party:

17. ErinsMommy

ErinsMommy New Member

We got ours - February 14th, Party of 3. :banana:

18. LucyBC80

LucyBC80 New Member

Party of 2 to February 10!

19. lelei

lelei New Member

Party of 6 on the 10th- so happy to get it on my daughters actual birthday :)

20. ktnryansmom

ktnryansmom New Member

How on the new site are you making reservations? I can't even get a location lol

21. DonaldTDuck

DonaldTDuck New Member