Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

Thank you very much for posting your experience. I'm sorry to hear that it was so lousy for you. I am in the super excited camp for my upcoming reservation. I can only hope that it's been updated based on customer feedback. If you don't mind me asking, how long ago did you attend the party?

We were there for the whole thing. I believe from start to finish (not including fireworks) it was about 45 min.

zales127 said:
We were there for the whole thing. I believe from start to finish (not including fireworks) it was about 45 min.

Sorry. I guess I was asking, did you go last month, summer?

The buffet DOES NOT STAY OPEN through the fireworks.

When the fire works start, you can forget about watching them from your seat..no matter where you are sitting. Because there is a cover on the terrace you cannot see into the sky..so you will have to stand up. or walk to the outter parts to see the fireworks. Which is super crowded.

I'm sorry you didn't find the Dessert Party appealing while there. I am surprised that you noticed the buffet doesn't stay open. When we were there they were doing some clean up during the fireworks, but food was still able to be taken. I'm wondering if this is a new standard change. :confused3

Also, i'm sorry to hear of your expectations of the visual of the fireworks. When we were at the party a year or 2 back, i heard many upset because they had to stand to see the fireworks. That's why i started this thread with pictures at the beginning... to make people aware that the roof does not allow for many to be seated when seeing the fireworks.

Just checked for a table for 3 on Feb. 5 and available times came up. I already have ressies for Jan. was just seeing what was going on with Feb.

I also tried to make a reservation for Feb. and it must be open. Now have to wait to make my reservation in May.

I got reservations for 4 on Sunday February 24th. Hopefully we will be there with our Princess Half Marathon medals around our necks! Can't Wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter