Did UP make you cry?

Watched it again at home and it's just so good. Lots of little bits I missed first time, especially from the dogs!!

:goodvibes

And I thought the Pixar short before the main movie was fab too :thumbsup2 So overwhelmingly cute!

Can't wait to add this to my dvd collection :)

Watched it again at home and it's just so good. Lots of little bits I missed first time, especially from the dogs!!

:goodvibes

'Red Car', 'Blue car'... 'Grey car'!!! (Took me a while to get, but made me giggle!)

Do you know how hard it is to cry in 3D glasses?!?

I admit I sobbed like a baby both times I saw it, at least 3 times a piece!!

I well up now just thinking about it!! :sad1: but in a good way!

I did at the start, and also later on when he gets the book out again.

Jack said he was very close!!

Amazing film, love love loved it!

I did at the start, and also later on when he gets the book out again.

Jack said he was very close!!

Amazing film, love love loved it!

im hearing so many good things about it even from non-disney people (i know i cant believe these people exists)

i cant believe i still havent seen it:scared1:

OMG i loved the short too! I'd forgotten! Was the best one yet! So cute!

we all sobbed like babies, dh and i cause we got it, and the kids later on, it was sad, but excellent film.
ironically was talking to my disney cynic boss that he should take his wife to see it, even without their kids!!
tx

Me & Matt cried and laughed such an amazing film seriously afterwards i wanted to stand up and applaud LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter