Did UP make you cry?

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
So I watched on BBC news this morning that people who have been going to watch the new Disney Pixar film UP have left with tears in their eyes espcially men.

So did you cry? We are planing on seeing this at the weekend I dont want DF leaving crying though

I could feel myself welling up in parts but managed to restrain myself as i didnt want to ruin my make up :lmao:

Yes! I feel it is a fantastic film,it's definately moving.
However the girls decided they would love a giant bird or a talking dog for xmas,:rolleyes1

Did I cry? God yes, and not just welling up either!! I must add though, I laughed SO much, to the point of crying again. Aren't emotions wonderful things?! It's a fantastic film, you have to see it. :goodvibes

Im glad its gets such good reviews as well I love Pixar and every thing they have done

Beth__WDW23/6/02 ha ha thats really funny

Taryn (DD) and I were sobbing our little hearts out at the beginning - and at the end. It is such an emotional film - I loved it :goodvibes:goodvibes

Yes a shed a little tear a couple of times ;)

I don't want to spoil it for those that have not seen it but I did shed a tear at various parts. It is a lovely story and one......squirrel... that is another hit by the folks at Pixar :thumbsup2

I've got to say that dh and I also welled up on more than one occasion, it was such a lovely film ... well worth shedding a few tears over.

I sure did and so did DH :rotfl: Eldest DD didn't as normal and shook her head at her wussy parents!

It is a fantastic film and definitely one to watch and buy on DVD :thumbsup2

such a lovely film, made me a little teary in parts

We've just got back from seeing this lovely film - it was really moving. DH said he thinks it's the best Pixar film yet!

Very very un-disney though in terms of events that happen. The theme is definitely disney - grand adventure, unlikely companions, funny sidekicks etc.

What was undisney? Spoilers here, so text is in white. Highlight to reveal:

• Ella's miscarraige
  • Ella's Death
  • Worker's head bleeding, disney never show such detail on injuries
  • The dogs falling into the canyon (something about the way the scene was done didn't feel disney, it was too 'real')
  • Muntz falling to his death from the blimp (Disney always 'catch' the bad guy if it's human)

I enjoyed it, very fast pacing even when you don't realise it, and your emotions run from joy to sadness in an instant and back again several times. Well worth a watch, the final 5 seconds before the credits roll leaves an emotional smile on your face.

Such a great film, watched it in 3d on the pictures and just downloaded to watch it again at home. Dug has become one of my favourite characters, love his joke about the squirrel :lmao:

:goodvibes

Went to see this tonight and boy, I cried! :lmao:
It is a very touching story and is of course funny in many places too.

Pixar are amazing :thumbsup2 The animation gets better each time. The characters feel so real emotionally.

We've just returned from seeing UP at the cinema, and I think it's Disney/Pixar at it's absolute best. A real "must see".
Did I cry? Hell yeah!!! So many little moving moments and subtle touches.
The girls didn't "get" the sad the bits which I'm quite pleased about, they aren't essential for young ones to understand the story.

I've seen Up twice, once in America in the summer when I had a day off from camp and once over here just after it came out. I cried both times!! Especially within the first 2 minutes of the film! I cried a lot more the first time I saw it though, I literally couldn't stop, but I think that had something to do with the fact I was mid way through my 3 months away and I was missing home pretty badly!
But definitely go see it if you haven't already, I adored it!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter