Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention.....I'm needed 4x6 autograph covers

Hi Marne!! Thanks so much for the Nicholas STAR WARS. Its beautiful!! In response to your earlier question, I needed a RAPUNZEL autograph cover for Mia, just like you did for Nicholas. I don't know why I said Merida. It's Rapunzel. YIKES!! I was able to complete my son's book this evening. Now I just have my daughter's to go. :)

Hi! It's my first time requesting so hope I get this right. I would like to request a t-shirt design like on post#1557 (princess fill) Name: Abby and Happy 5th Birthday or I'm celebrating my 5th Birthday. I would also like an autograph cover 4x6, something with princesses, Abby's name, and 5th Birthday Trip or Celebration. We leave the end of June. Thanks so much! Love your work!!

I would like to request 4 autograph covers 4x6 horizontal

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...peautographcover_jasmine_zps5a55a3e7.png.html

The first two (vanellope, the same headingjust different name ) link above
Disney Dream Cruise 2013
Shanna
Shawna

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...kPiratecover_zpsc4a5a39b.png.html?sort=3&o=37

The 3rd&4th: (pirate Mickey,same heading just different names)
Disney Dream Cruise 2013
Shannon
Jerimiah

Thank you in advance, your work is wonderful! I'm new to this, so please let me know if anything other information is needed :goodvibes

Happy Star Wars Day!! May the 4th Be With You. My fellow bento bloggers and I made Star Wars themed lunches today to celebrate. If you are interested in seeing them, you can click on the 2 different buttons at the link below to scroll through both Blog Hops. There are over 30 lunches to enjoy! These are just personal blogs, no selling or anything. Enjoy!

http://bentobloggersandfriends.blogspot.com/2013/05/MayThe4thBeWithYou.html

NO IDEA WHY THIS GOT MOVED HERE.

Hi! I love your designs!

I am planning a family reunion for next year and would love one of your designs.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...ey Disigns/Family Disigns/fab5castle_jack.png

Could you change the word friends to family and the year to 2014? Thank you so much, I need one for each of the names....

Tasha
Ivan
LeeTre
William
Talea
Tobias
Tashia
Cynthia
Stacey
Charelle
Charese
Chanessa
Andre
Denice
Louis
Keisha
Laila
Lance
Olivia
Ellani
Caleb
Anisa
Cyndean
Tammy
Rose

I know it's alot and I appreciate all your help. Thanks again!:goodvibes

MarneMouse could you please do some name fills and the beautiful design you did on post 3116. I looked all through your 4shared:surfweb: file and could not find it. It's the mickey and minnie with a:love: heart outline of the couples name.I wouldn't need a park or date just the names please ( silouette m&m kissing ) 1 with Tim & Nancy 1 with Walt & Brenda 1 with Ryan & Keely 1 with Jonathan & Kyndal and 1 with Cody & Meghan
Could I also get name fills of:
Hannah......Woody
Tim..........Tow Mater
Paul..........Tow Mater
Nancy.......Winnie the Pooh
Timmy.........Tigger
Walt.........Woody
Brenda........Minnie
Thank you so much!:yay:

I've been looking at your designs and love them! Could you please make me some for my visit on July 8th? I've visited WDW many times, but have never decorated the resort room window.
I would like to have the following if possible:
I'd like the Disney Font on all Mickey Heads
1- Mickey- Lee
1 Mickey- Ben
1 Minnie- Mary
1 Minnie- Melissa
1 Jasmine- Katie
1 Mulan- Anna
1 Graduation Mickey Head- Lance
1 Tye- Dye- Connor
1 Leopard- Lily
Thanks in advance! I can't wait to see them!

This is a milliepie redo

OK - so we've had a couple of changes to our vacation dining - would it be possible to get invitations for "Zoe":

Sept 22 - 8:10am Hollywood and Vine
Sept 25 - 9:50am Ohana

Thank you sooooooo much!!!:yay:

Hi, love your stuff. I was wondering if I could please get a Be Our Guest Dinner Invitation like you did in post #2468, I tried looking through all of your images but couldn't find that one. Could it be addressed to: The Herr and Pike Children on Friday July 19 at 4:20pm.

Thanks so much!

Hi!! Love and appreciate that you take time to make our trips extra special. You are truly a great person. We are going on a wonder cruise to Alaska and would like have themed magnets for our cabin door. I would like an "UP" theme as follows if possible....

Family sign (will be cut out to shape)
Up house on one sheet
Balloons on the other
-text "Sailing UP to Alaska". "Galaviz Family"

Individual characters
Carl fredricksen w/ name "Augustine"

Ellie fredricksen w/ name "Rozanne

Russell w name "Mikayla"

Dug w name "Riley"

Kevin w name "Courtney"

Thank you sooo much!!

Rozanne

I am looking for a castle design please. Thank you in advance for your hard work

Ally & Hannah's Birthday Bash 2013
family castle_brandon.png

Can you also help me with Mickey Head Disigns for the back of the shirts??

I would love for them to all be designed like this one but each person has their own charachter. william Stitch MH.png

Mommy I am looking for Stitch

Birthday Girl Hannah I am looking for Minnie

Daddy I am looking for Goofy

Auntie Kelly I am looking for just Ariel

Birthday Girl Ally I am looking for just cinderella

Auntie Amy I am looking for just Mrs. Incrdible

Uncle Danny I am looking for just Mr Incredible

Grammie I am looking for Daisy

Aunt Dawn I am looking for the Fairy Godmother

I love your designs but I know I am asking for alot. If you cant do just them names I totally understand I will ask another disigner I just dont want to double ask.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME

Would you consider making me a Mickey Ear Graduation Hat in royal blue with the name-- Katelyn ?? We are leaving for Disney World on May 24th at 9:00 pm...she has her high school commencement program at 7:00pm....the ink on her diploma won't even be dry....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter