Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Marne! I'd like to request 3 family signs for July 8th trip.
3 Signs with the whole Disney Group in middle and Family Fun! on the top and Walt Disney World 2013 on the bottom. All written in the Disney font.
Thank you so much! I'm so excited to see the signs!

I would like to request 4 autograph covers 4x6 horizontal

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...peautographcover_jasmine_zps5a55a3e7.png.html

The first two (vanellope, the same headingjust different name ) link above
Disney Dream Cruise 2013
Shanna
Shawna

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...kPiratecover_zpsc4a5a39b.png.html?sort=3&o=37

The 3rd&4th: (pirate Mickey,same heading just different names)
Disney Dream Cruise 2013
Shannon
Jerimiah

Thank you in advance, your work is wonderful! I'm new to this, so please let me know if anything other information is needed :goodvibes

Hi Marne!

I was wondering if you would mind creating me 2 invites please?

The first one is for MNSSHP on Sept 17, 2013

The 2 is for the Disney Villain Dance Party at HS on Fri Sept 13, 2013. (maybe some of villains like scar capt hook etc)

If you could address them to the Zorella Family please!

Thanks a bunch for all you do to make Disney vacations extra special! :goodvibes

Your designs are absolutely INCREDIBLE. You are too sweet to do them for free!! I'm sure you're racking up some good karma!! :) Would you do some designs for me? I would like a name fill with the name Ashley in the Rapunzel theme and also two t-shirt designs with the mickey mouse head filled with leopard one with the name Kelly in pink writing, and one with the name Ashley in pink writing. Thank you SO much!!!

Hi! I love your designs!

I am planning a family reunion for next year and would love one of your designs.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...ey Disigns/Family Disigns/fab5castle_jack.png

Could you change the word friends to family and the year to 2014? Thank you so much, I need one for each of the names....

Tasha
Ivan
LeeTre
William
Talea
Tobias
Tashia
Cynthia
Stacey
Charelle
Charese
Chanessa
Andre
Denice
Louis
Keisha
Laila
Lance
Olivia
Ellani
Caleb
Anisa
Cyndean
Tammy
Rose

I know it's alot and I appreciate all your help. Thanks again!:goodvibes

You can find your requests here.....I didn't want to post all 25.......:thumbsup2

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/library/Disney Disigns/Family Disigns?sort=3&page=1

I am completely new to the forum, so hopefully I do this correctly. We are planning our 1st trip to Disney World at the end of the month. I was wondering if I could get 4x6 name fill autograph book covers for the following names:

Brynli - Minnie Mouse
Jaxsen - Mickey Mouse
Zane - Mickey Mouse

If at all possible, can Minnie Mouse be in red. I saw one of your DISigns that was in pink, but I am trying to keep everything in the red, yellow, white, and black color scheme. If you cannot make it work that is completely fine. Also could you add in that it is our 1st trip. Thank you so much in advance!! All of your DISigns are amazing!!!

Hi Marne, Just looking at the recent designs and I am just taken back how absolutely wonderful they are. Such a special talent you have.
If possible I would like a few duplicates for our cruise. The Family Fun in post # 3161 with Disney Fantasy 2013 in blue trim/font and also in the red trim/font for each cabin.
Also, in post #3169 The Pirate with the name JAY and Disney Fantasy 2013 would be great.
Thank you very much for sharing your talents with others.!!

I am looking for a castle design please. Thank you in advance for your hard work

Ally & Hannah's Birthday Bash 2013
family castle_brandon.png

Can you also help me with Mickey Head Disigns for the back of the shirts??

I would love for them to all be designed like this one but each person has their own charachter. william Stitch MH.png

Mommy I am looking for Stitch

Birthday Girl Hannah I am looking for Minnie

Daddy I am looking for Goofy

Auntie Kelly I am looking for just Ariel

Birthday Girl Ally I am looking for just cinderella

Auntie Amy I am looking for just Mrs. Incrdible

Uncle Danny I am looking for just Mr Incredible

Grammie I am looking for Daisy

Aunt Dawn I am looking for the Fairy Godmother

I love your designs but I know I am asking for alot. If you cant do just them names I totally understand I will ask another disigner I just dont want to double ask.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME

I know you have been having issues with photo bucket and you are super busy..I was just wondering if u responded to my post and I missed it?
Thank you in advance for your awesome work!!!!

I know you have been having issues with photo bucket and you are super busy..I was just wondering if u responded to my post and I missed it?
Thank you in advance for your awesome work!!!!

I haven't gotten to it yet....I have been having computer problems and photobucket problems too.......I can only work on my laptop for about 1 1/2 hours before it starts to overheat and shuts off. I am trying to get them done as I can :thumbsup2

MarneMouse could you please do some name fills and the beautiful design you did on post 3116. I looked all through your 4shared:surfweb: file and could not find it. It's the mickey and minnie with a:love: heart outline of the couples name.I wouldn't need a park or date just the names please ( silouette m&m kissing ) 1 with Tim & Nancy 1 with Walt & Brenda 1 with Ryan & Keely 1 with Jonathan & Kyndal and 1 with Cody & Meghan
Could I also get name fills of:
Hannah......Woody
Tim..........Tow Mater
Paul..........Tow Mater
Nancy.......Winnie the Pooh
Timmy.........Tigger
Walt.........Woody
Brenda........Minnie
Thank you so much!:yay:

Hi, love your stuff. I was wondering if I could please get a Be Our Guest Dinner Invitation like you did in post #2468, I tried looking through all of your images but couldn't find that one. Could it be addressed to: The Herr and Pike Children on Friday July 19 at 4:20pm.

Thanks so much!

Marne-
Thank You so much!!!! I can't wait to do our big scavenger hunt to reveal to our kids that we are going in July! You just help to make this extra special.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter