Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am making sand brushes as part of our FE gifts and would like to make a tag to attach. Are you able to make a cute beach theme small tag with the following poem:

"You've enjoyed the beach and it surely shows! Now be sure to brush the sand from your toes".

Thank you very much!

Something like this?

sandytoes_zps2252a0a1.jpg

I love your work! You previously made some big Mickey and Minnie heads with our names on them. We had an addition to the family, so was wondering if you could make a Mickey that says GREER. The writing on the others was the block Disney letters. Thank you!!

Thank you so very much, they are great!

I did forget one though!!
Can you do a Tink name fill with a border for Christy and Disney World 2014 underneath? Thanks again for all you do!!

I love your designs and i will defiantly be asking for several shirt designs over the next few months! I just wanted to know if you can make the stroller tags that look like licence plates? And could i request the mickey shaped Goofy that says Disney Daddy or just Daddy if thats all that will fit? Thanks so much!

Hi Marne! Thanks for the beautiful work! I noticed a typo in the Snow White name fill for Olivia, in the word "WORLD". Would you be able to fix that? Thanks a bunch! These are awesome!

I'd post the link, but I don't have enough post counts :)

Hi. Can I get a Mickey head with toy Story with the name Brodie. And a Mickey head with pirate Mickey with the name Brock. Thank you so very much!!!

Hi, Marne. Your designs are beautiful! Please forgive me if I mess this up, it's my first time posting to a thread and although I wrote down all the rules and guidelines for making a request I'm not positive I won't accidentally break one.

We're surprising my daughter with a trip to WDW for her 5th birthday on May 12. I'm wondering if you have time to design 3 items for me:
1. The reveal letter (more below)
2. An invite to BBB - I love your Fairy Godmother invites! Sophie will be going on her birthday at 2:20 p.m.
3. An invite to Cinderella's Happy Ever After dinner at 1900 Park Fare - I haven't found one of these on your 4shared or photobucket sites. Perhaps I missed it though and apologize if that's the case. Sophie is in love with Prince Charming and the step-sisters so if it could incorporate them that would be great, but I trust your artistic talents to develop the best design. Our reservation is at 5 p.m. if you want to include that.

Now, about the letter. Sophie has been dreaming of Disney since she spent an afternoon there last summer with her cousins. She got it in her head that Cinderella would send her an invitation if she sent her a letter with her wish. I drafted the text below but can't for the life of me make it look awesome like you can. Let me know if it's too much to fit with your design. Again, I trust your instincts and talents.

Dear Sophie,

I received your lovely letter and I’m so happy you want to come back to Disney World! I remember meeting you and your cousins last summer, and would love to see you again. That’s why I’m thrilled to share a surprise your parents have been planning:

You’re going to Disney World to celebrate your 5th Birthday!!!

I’m sure you’re as excited as we are here at Disney! You leave in five days for a week of magic and memory making. You better start packing!

All of the other princesses, Mickey, Minnie and the whole gang will be waiting for you!

Much love,
Cinderella and all your Disney friends

I hope I've included all the information to make this easy for you and haven't overwhelmed you with this request. Please feel free to rightly admonish me if needed. :)

Most kindly,
Stacey

I'm sorry...I forgot one more Mickey head with BRIAN on it. Forgot my husband didn't go last year! Thank you so much!!! Previous post was for GREER.

Hi Marne,

Could I please have these disigns for each name:

Mickey-text_papa_zps3683ff81- Tom, FaFa, Evan, Aaron, Ian

Minnie-text_talia_zps9787a2c9 - Lois, Carol

mickeyfill_papa_zps0bd64b28 - FaFa, Tom,
Thanks ever so much
Lois (Nanny3):dance3:

Hi Marne,
I love your dISigns! Our upcoming trip in August will be my son's first visit. I was wondering if you could customize one of your Mickey Heads for him. My son's name is James and if you could put 1st visit on the left ear and 2013 on the right ear, like in your disney font Daddy mickey head in photo bucket that would be great.

photobucket: MickeyHeads/BigMickey2Daddy_zpscc58ed76.png

I hope I requested this correctly, this is my first time posting :)

Thanks!
Lauren (disneymommy13)

Hello Marne

Could I please get a aidencarsfill_zps38cd84b7 Name Logan

Fab5fillong_scotts_aps77e3780 Name Strome's

Minnie-text_mom2_ zps16ab00ba Name Aleisha

Could a get a couple different Disney Fantasy
Eastern Carribean
Feb 22 2014 designs made up.
I want to make something special for my FE group.
Thanks
Stacey

Hi, I think you have amazing designs and I appreciate the one you made for our family cruise! I was wondering if you would be able to make a few more for our group?

Could you design 5 Autograph Covers?
Disney Princess name fill with the gold crown for Isabella with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013
Disney Princess name fill with the gold crown for Mikayla with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013
Cars 2 name fill for Frankie with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013
Mickey Star Wars name fill for Ryan with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013
Mickey Star Wars name fill for Joshua with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013

And 7 name fillers?
Sofia the First name filler in the name Isabella with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013
Doc McStuffin name filler in the name of Isabella
Belle name filler in the name of Mikayla with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013
Jake the Never Land Pirates name filler in the name of Frankie with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013
Ninjago name filler in the name of Frankie
Goofy name filler in the name of Ryan with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013
Mickey name filler in the name of Joshua with Disney Fantasy Cruise 2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION YOU GIVE TO ALL OF US!!
:):flower3:

PrincessCover3_isabella_zpsdb844fac.png

PrincessCover3_mikayla_zps15661be0.png

Cars2Cover_frankie_zpse700889a.png

mickeystarwarsautograph_ryan_zps862352a5.png

mickeystarwarsautograph_joshua_zps59bb613c.png

sofiathefirstfill_isabella_zpsc9951049.png

isabellaDocMcStuff_zps8f322872.png

mikaylabellefill_zpsf2dffb97.png

frankieJakeamppirate-boy_zpsb4bad118.png

legoninjago_frankie_zps5b857f9c.png

ryangoofyfillfantasy_zps21d539fe.png

joshuamickeyfill_zps827a5a36.png

Hi Again! :)

:thumbsup2

I would like to make a request.

• Buzz and Woody Name Fill - Anthony
  • Princess Tiana Name Fill (like the one above) - Kelsey
  • Princess Tiana Name Fill (like the one above) - Raquel

No other information is needed on those :thumbsup2

I appreciate your help. :goodvibes

anthonyBuzzampWoodyfill_zpsc6caf910.png

kelseyTiana2_zps269d36cb.png

raquelTiana2_zps90154809.png

Hi,
I saw the great names you did in post 2685. They were the mickey and minnie type names and I was hoping I could request the names Maddie (minnie style) and Louie (mickey style)
I would love to put these on t-shirts for my upcoming trip.
Thanks so much!

Minnie-text_maddie_zps4e3c2d5a.png

Mickey-text_louie_zps48884616.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter