• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne,
I love :love: the character dining invites that is such a great idea! I was wondering if you could make 2 for our trip when you have time. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:flower3:

The Tusker House

Logan and Cailyn
September 13, 2013 at 9:10am
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...fariBreakfastInvitation_pampn_zpsa2b75515.png

T-Rex

Logan and Cailyn
September 14, 2013 at 1:30pm
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...redos/T-RexInvitation_grayson_zpsfe535b9a.png

TuskerHouseDonaldsSafariBreakfastInvitation_lampc_zps04b282c6.png

T-RexInvitation_lampc_zps66668f0b.png

You are awesome. Thank you so much. Your disigns are going to make our cruise so special! My son is just recognizing his name, so he gets such a thrill seeing it in these magnets!!

I need to quit looking on this board because he saw one more he really would love to have...

Wreck It Ralph name fill (like the one above that says Logan) with the name CASH.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

wreck-it-ralph_cash_zpsde5d5efd.png

I love the others u did for me. If it isn't to selfish of me could I ask for a couple more?

This time is is an invitation for the castle. Can I get two w/the same saying but one with Bonnie Rose and Amber.
With invite wording below change 16th birthday to Walt Disney world visit.
Replace Breakfast to Lunch
and Date April 27th, 2013 at 1:20p.m.

Thank you ur awesome!
Michelle

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/...gns/Invites/CRTinvite_kendall_zps11b119c0.png

CRTinvite_bonnierose_zps09106306.png

CRTinvite_amber_zps3df62f03.png

Hi Marne! Thanks for the beautiful work! I noticed a typo in the Snow White name fill for Olivia, in the word "WORLD". Would you be able to fix that? Thanks a bunch! These are awesome!

I'd post the link, but I don't have enough post counts :)

Opps sorry about that.....typing too quick.....here is the correction......:thumbsup2

oliviaSnowanddwarfsfill_zps1b9ba05e.png

Could I please get name fills without WDW written on them (it's a surprise!).
Phineas and Ferb
Alex

Rapunzel
Kylie

All princesses or if you have pocahantas by any chance
Abby

Aurora
Holly

Thank you!!

alex2PampFfill_zpsbaccb910.png

I already had this on my 4shared site...please check both places before you request.....:thumbsup2 Click this picture and it will take you to my 4shared site where you can download image....

PocohontasFill_abby_zpse51c85bb.png

hollysleepingbeautyfill_zps092a1c2d.png

Can I get a name filling in with Princess Sophia - The name is Zoe

Also do you do chocolates bars sheets for (Hershey's)? If you do can I get Car's theme saying "Thanks for coming to my birthday from Aiden?

Thank you so much...

Sorry I don't do chocolate bar sheets......:confused3

sofiathefirstfill_zoe_zps9acaeb6c.png

I don't know how you do it! Seriously, I try to imagine what it takes to make these designs and I can't wrap my mind around it. I can barely figure out how to put a ticker on my posts!:rotfl2: Did you go to school for graphic design?

BTW, thanks for my Fab Five name fills, they are adorable! :thumbsup2

Thanks;) Nope I am a Nurse! :rotfl2: I have just taught myself to do this after seeing some of the wonderful disigns done by other disigners for me for our first trip to WDW 4 years ago. For our second trip last September, I decided I wanted to make them myself and not have to rely on someone else and I started working on them.....still have lots to learn but I have come a long way from the beginning. Some of the disigns take a long time to do and I spend more time than I should creating disigns everyday and some days my house sure shows that!!:rotfl:

I would like to Please make a few requests!! You do an amazing job.

Monsters Inc name fill - Brandon
Phineas and Ferb name fill - Riley
Snow white and the seven dwarfs name fill - Kenzie
I am hoping these are the design size to fit on shirts? Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't want to waste your time on a design that isn't :)

Also I'm not sure if its something you do but I'm looking for a "coupon" thats for Mickey ice cream and other treats at the park? I've come across some on here but can't remember who made them.
Thanks so much for the time you take to do this!! :cheer2:

Do you want WDW and the year on the tshirt disigns?I did them without but it can be added. Yes these disigns can be printed on tshirt transfers.......Sorry I don't do coupons........

brandonMonstersinc_zps06045239.png

rileyPampFfill_zps8a7cc286.png

Snowanddwarfsfill_kenzie_zpse8d0bae8.png

I love your designs and i will defiantly be asking for several shirt designs over the next few months! I just wanted to know if you can make the stroller tags that look like licence plates? And could i request the mickey shaped Goofy that says Disney Daddy or just Daddy if thats all that will fit? Thanks so much!

BigGoofyMH_disneydaddy_zpsebb7d3fc.png

Something like this but personalized ?

Princesslicenseplate_blank_zpsea52d345.png

Hi, Marne. Your designs are beautiful! Please forgive me if I mess this up, it's my first time posting to a thread and although I wrote down all the rules and guidelines for making a request I'm not positive I won't accidentally break one.

We're surprising my daughter with a trip to WDW for her 5th birthday on May 12. I'm wondering if you have time to design 3 items for me:
1. The reveal letter (more below)
2. An invite to BBB - I love your Fairy Godmother invites! Sophie will be going on her birthday at 2:20 p.m.
3. An invite to Cinderella's Happy Ever After dinner at 1900 Park Fare - I haven't found one of these on your 4shared or photobucket sites. Perhaps I missed it though and apologize if that's the case. Sophie is in love with Prince Charming and the step-sisters so if it could incorporate them that would be great, but I trust your artistic talents to develop the best design. Our reservation is at 5 p.m. if you want to include that.

Now, about the letter. Sophie has been dreaming of Disney since she spent an afternoon there last summer with her cousins. She got it in her head that Cinderella would send her an invitation if she sent her a letter with her wish. I drafted the text below but can't for the life of me make it look awesome like you can. Let me know if it's too much to fit with your design. Again, I trust your instincts and talents.

Dear Sophie,

I received your lovely letter and I’m so happy you want to come back to Disney World! I remember meeting you and your cousins last summer, and would love to see you again. That’s why I’m thrilled to share a surprise your parents have been planning:

You’re going to Disney World to celebrate your 5th Birthday!!!

I’m sure you’re as excited as we are here at Disney! You leave in five days for a week of magic and memory making. You better start packing!

All of the other princesses, Mickey, Minnie and the whole gang will be waiting for you!

Much love,
Cinderella and all your Disney friends

I hope I've included all the information to make this easy for you and haven't overwhelmed you with this request. Please feel free to rightly admonish me if needed. :)

Most kindly,
Stacey

CRTinvite_sophie_zps70a09e56.png

sophiefairygodmotherBBBinvite2_zps6764148b.png

This is a redone shadowwryter invite.....

1900ParkFareDinnerInvitation_sophie_zps1fa15afe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter