Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is it at all acceptable to say thank you, I'm sorry, and please in the same message? I love the Star Wars name fill you did for Crete! I'm trying to learn how to do those. I realized I didn't ask for what I was looking for clearly, I'm afraid. You did a Mickey head that has Darth Vader in the face part of Mickey's head and the one I saw has the name "Gray" on it, earlier on this board. One of our two boys is "Gray" so I'm good there but I would love one like that for "Crete". If I hadn't already showed it to the boys, I wouldn't ask again. I've tried to figure out how to do it myself and while I've figured out a few other things, I can't seem to manage to make this look right. You have this great light effect/shading on the ears you did and I am nowhere near good enough to match your style. Could I ask you to do the Mickey Mouse/Darth Vader head with "Crete"? Thank you and there is absolutely no rush!

Like this?

tiedyeMHbottlecap_zps80a691dd.png

Yes!Yes!Yes! :cool1: Thanks Marne!! Once I download the image, do I need to resize to the size I want? I haven't done one straight from the thread.

I will work on something next week:thumbsup2

Absolutely no hurry - youve seen we dont sale for months! I will get my FE gifts done in plenty of time!

Thanks soo much

MrsMac:woohoo: :wave2:

MarneB,

I found some more cute disigns, would you be kind to make...

Big Minnie Head with Caitlyn

Minnie Head with piglet and peronalized with Caitlyn

Love the tie dye mickey head recently posted...can you make that without the black backround behind it and personalize that with Caitlyn

Thank you so much, requested more since I have some to work with and absolutely love the disigns you do :) Awesome....

You made my daughters book covers for our
Christmas trip and we received so many compliments from the characters !! Thank you! Now, I need 2 autograph book covers for a friend's upcoming trip. I need a Belle cover (the pinkish and yellow) with the name Emilie, and a Cinderella (name fill if possible) with the name Chloie.
Thanks again for your help!!

Thank you so much for the Ayden name fill. Should I just save it off the post or is it in your 4shared files?

A few more special requests please....Black Ops or Black Ops II, Wreck It Ralph, and the Giants (Football/Helmet) designs you may have or u can create for my son WYATT. I'd Love a Shirt Design & Wall Art Print 2 B Framed 4 Each kind if possible I'd greatly appreciate all of these & I'm so sorry for so many requests.TYSVM IN ADVANCE!!

I Love everything and I've been through your 4shared pics. LOVE them! I have found some that are great for us but I have a few requests if you have time. We sail on the Wonder on 2/11.

Here's what I would love to have:

Mickey Head with block letters:
Carter
Candace
Charles
Macalah
Mellessi
Granny
PeePaw

Also, it is my and DH 16th wedding anniversary while on the ship. I like the mickey & minnie in the sunset with "Candace & Charles" with something cute like "sharing the magic since 2-15-1997" or really anything thats cute with mickey and minnie that notes our anniversary

Also, can you do anything with Mickey(mickey head) that's mardi gras? Maybe with beads and/or a mask? We are on the boat mardi gras day and DH & I are also in a parading society to it's a big deal for us.

Lastly, Cruisin with Mickey "Antinarella Family"

Thanks so much! I am very low maintenance and would love anything you can do!

Hi Marne,

Could you do something similar to the Mickey's head in below picture with the leopard/zebra print for bottle caps? Can you make the print one blue and one blue + purple? Also, the mickey head - if pink is a good contrast, then that's fine; if not, you can pick the color, I trust your judgement :) Thank you.
Forgot one - can you do one that says Disney Magic and one with Keep calm and cruise on.

IMG_5232.jpg

Hello! You are amazingly talented! I am about to enjoy my afternoon looking through your work, but I have a little request straight off the bat ~ could I please, please have some Wreck It Ralph namefills that you have on Photobucket?

If you have the time, I would love three of them...

Jensen
Lyoto
Jones Family

and underneath "Our First Trip To The World"

Thank you so much ~ now I am offto admire your work!

All of your designs are great! When you get a chance I would like 1. Plain black Mickey head with the year "2013" in one of the ears and "Walt Disney World" under the Mickey head. 2. You had done a Mickey head with the castle in front of it for some College program in the fall of 2010, could I get the same picture but instead of "Fall 2010" just "2013" and "Walt Disney World" under it. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter