Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne mouse,
Your disigns are awesome. We leave in four days, but I'm hoping you might be able to help me out with
Invitations to Theo and Ava for
Fantasmic Friday February 8th at 7
T-Rex cafe Monday February 11th at 1230
Please!

Also a goodbye letter to Theo and Ava from Mickey and Minnie (or any characters really)
Thanks so much for your time! I did have a request up just as a thread that I am going to ask people to disregard since I found your thread. Thank you again. These will really make our first trip more magical!

I was wondering if I could get a name fill of Mulan with the name Sophie? If there is any way to make red as the dominant color, that would be amazing. Thank you!

Will this work?

Mulanfill_sophie_zpsc50a27d5.png

Hi! I hope I can make another request?? My daughter just saw the Mulan Name fill and went wild! She thinks it is just fabulous and wants to have one with her name to meet Mulan at Epcot! If possible would you please make one with the name "Jasmine" Thank you in advance!

Hi! I hope I can make another request?? My daughter just saw the Mulan Name fill and went wild! She thinks it is just fabulous and wants to have one with her name to meet Mulan at Epcot! If possible would you please make one with the name "Jasmine" Thank you in advance!

I changed the picture inside the name fill for a nicer one....if you want the other one let me know........

Mulanfill_jasmine_zps18c0eb68.png

Hi! I love your Star Wars name fills! I was very excited to find a couple that I needed already in your files! I am hoping you would please make a few more for me so we can all match!

All 4 "Star Wars" name fills with 2013
Lucas (You have one already if you could please change the yr to 2013)
Jasmine
Nana
Coco

Thank you! We really appreciate your time so much!

lucas13starwarsfill_zps2269ebff.png

jasminestarwarsfill_zps641e3567.png

nanastarwarsfill_zps19fbac5d.png

cocostarwarsfill_zps081b742b.png

I would be so appreciative if you would create a name fill for us to use on cruise t-shirts.

The Catalanos
On the Fantasy February 2013
Mickey, Minnie, Donal @ Goofy

Thank you so much!

Lynn

Thank you!!!! Oh I love them all so much!!! The Mulan picture is perfect! Jasmine is butterfly crazy so it couldn't have been a better choice! She is so excited about wearing that to see Mulan! We love the Star Wars Disigns! I can't wait to all 6 of us are matching!! We really appreciate this so much!You are awesome! Thanks again!

The Star Wars name fills are amazing!!! Could you please do a Star Wars name fill with jedi mickey for "Richard"? Thank you!!!

Hi MarneB!! Love your DiSigns!! Wondering if you could do a Mickey Head with the 2013 in the middle with The Moore Family in the ear :goodvibes

Hi Marne mouse,
Your disigns are awesome. We leave in four days, but I'm hoping you might be able to help me out with
Invitations to Theo and Ava for
Fantasmic Friday February 8th at 7
T-Rex cafe Monday February 11th at 1230
Please!

Also a goodbye letter to Theo and Ava from Mickey and Minnie (or any characters really)
Thanks so much for your time! I did have a request up just as a thread that I am going to ask people to disregard since I found your thread. Thank you again. These will really make our first trip more magical!

Here you go.....have a great trip!

This is a patthing's redo......
CE-fantasmic_theoampava_zpsa34a4875.png

A shadowwryter redo......
T-RexInvitation_theoampava_zps745aeb80.png

WDWinvite_theoampava_zps4616594e.png

Hi Marne,

SO glad I found your thread. I have been looking for bottle caps designs all over the place until I found yours. I've already use some of your designs on your photobucket but I was wondering if you could design something new for me - if it's doable. Can you do a Mickey's head tie dye with black background?
Thanks.

Marne,
These are terrific, thank you so much! You guys are great to help out and make these awesome disigns! My kids will love them!
Teddie:yay::yay::yay:

Marne,

Please make the following if possible...

http://www.4shared.com/photo/jJwnyXEb/princess_rapunzel_pink_tiara_c.html
(personalize with the name "Caitlyn")

http://www.4shared.com/photo/NGfHXwkz/princesscrowncinderellamh_heat.html
(personalize with "Caitlyn" and the year "2013"

TTYAuroraMH_mia_zpsdfa6082f.png.html?sort=4&o=1&_suid=135950789981409594662540990917
(personalize with "Caitlyn")

/Princess%20and%20Prince%20Disigns/Princesswithcrown_amelia-pink_zps7978db02.png (personalize with "Caitlyn"

Thank you a bunch :)

Here are your requests.....

these are milliepie redos......

princess_rapunzel_pink_tiara_caitlyn_zps0c3ad5c8.png

PrincesscrownCinderellamh_caitlyn_zps583a4457.png

this is a shadowwryter redo......

TTYAuroraMH_caitlyn_zps848cce7c.png

and mine.......

Princesswithcrown_caitlyn_zps6ca35312.png

Hi, I saw the Star Wars Mickey you did with "Gray" on it. My grandsons would love it! I'd like to put the design on t-shirts for their trip in March. It happens that one name is "Gray" so I have that one. Could you do one with "Crete"? I would really appreciate it and they would be thrilled.

cretestarwarsfill_zpsef82ad5c.png

Hi. My name is Sherry. We're going on first cruise at end of Feb and hoping you could help me out with some designs. Tried myself, no good.
??

"TATUM" -- Rapunzel namefill from 4shared site, like Anna you already did
"WADE" -- Micky Pirate Designs namefill from photobucket, like Jay you did
"HUNTER" -- (a boy) Wreck it Ralph namefill from Photobucket.

All with "Disney Wonder 2013"

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Sherry

Love everything and I've been through your 4shared pics. LOVE them! I have found some that are great for us but I have a few requests if you have time. We sail on the Wonder on 2/11.

Here's what I would love to have:

Mickey Head with block letters:
Carter
Candace
Charles
Macalah
Mellessi
Granny
PeePaw

Also, it is my and DH 16th wedding anniversary while on the ship. I like the mickey & minnie in the sunset with "Candace & Charles" with something cute like "sharing the magic since 2-15-1997" or really anything thats cute with mickey and minnie that notes our anniversary

Also, can you do anything with Mickey(mickey head) that's mardi gras? Maybe with beads and/or a mask? We are on the boat mardi gras day and DH & I are also in a parading society to it's a big deal for us.

Lastly, Cruisin with Mickey "Antinarella Family"

Thanks so much! I am very low maintenance and would love anything you can do!

Here are your requests.....

BigMickeyCarter3_zpsc997402e.png

BigMickeyCandace_zpsd48c0bbd.png

BigMickeyCharles_zps29f23672.png

BigMickeyMacalah_zpsf622332a.png

BigMickeyMellessi_zpsf344e21b.png

BigMickeyGranny_zps7f5ce3bd.png

BigMickeyPeepaw_zps892baf7b.png

This a millipie disign that I personalized for you.....

MickMinnsunsetbeach_anniversary-candaceampcharles_zpsbd8246fd.png

MardiGrasMH__zpsa5ab24be.png

CruisinwithMickey_antinarella_zpsba82c60c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!