Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marne may I please make another request.....
I love this one & was thinking of having Walt Disney World bound written arond it? Maybe Walt Disney World arched around the top or Walt Disney World bound all arched underneath it.....whatever you think will look better :-) Also I will need it to have 2014 if possible :rolleyes1 as we still have a while to wait (bumma)!!!

Thanks so much Marne...you are amazing!!!!

Here you go...

2014MickeyHead_zps7b3448da.png

Can I get the Mickey pirate name fill like in this post for Brock. Thank you.

I also need a Cars name fill for Brodie.

I LOVE the 2014 Bubble head above...

I see this for 2013 with family names, can you do a generic one for 2013 like this one for 2014?

Thanks

I think I need to stop looking through your pictures as I keep finding more that we love :rolleyes1

Could I please get a Donald (Mickey) head like this one http://www.4shared.com/photo/KdYe5JDq/Donaldsuitmh_matthew.html
without any name and with the date 2014 under the hat instead of in the ear. Are you also able to do a Daisy one??

That would be amazing if you can. There's no hurry Marne so feel free to bump me down your list :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for what you do for us all!!!

Here you go....

2014_Donaldsuitmh_zpsa881771d.png

BigDaisy2014_zps98ffb253.png

I LOVE the 2014 Bubble head above...

I see this for 2013 with family names, can you do a generic one for 2013 like this one for 2014?

Thanks

I had one on my 4shared site, I put it on photobucket too....here you go

2013mickeyhead__zps11f1afd0.png

Hi Marne....You had made a couple of designs for me back in Nov. I was trying to get some more for our upcoming trip, but I can't open several of the folders. I have downloaded 4 share, but it is still telling me the files are unavailable. Any suggestions?? Thanks....Wendy/
I haven't had anyone saying they were having problems with viewing my 4shared site. What are you looking for specifically? Some of the disigns can be seen on my photobucket site also:thumbsup2

Hi I would like to request a few designs for t shirts please... I wrote the name I need in all caps with an idea of what I am looking for. Hopefully that is what I need to do :) It won't let me post links to your 4shared account because I don't have 10 -posts

BRANDON - Jack and pirate name fill

BROOKE - rapunzel name fill

BROOKE and ADDISON - anything with a picture of all of the princesses

BROOKE and ADDISON - I am looking for the big minnie with the pretty bow with the name in the middle and the year on the ear

I was also looking for a Toy Story name fill that had buzz and woody for BRANDON. I didn't see any on your page, anything would be fine. I am not picky :)

Thank you soo much!!!

Here are your requests......you didn't indicate if you wanted WDW and year on it so I left it off.

jbrandonackpiratefill_zps5d81a636.png

brookeRapunzel_zps202c646a.png

Princessfill_zpsc8889110.png

BigMinnieBrooke13_zpsbb73127a.png

BigMinnieAddison_zps0824d57c.png

brandonBuzzampWoodyfill_zps6f0ac840.png

Marne,

I asked for a few designs a few weeks ago. They were great! I have a small request. I see you have some bottle caps on your photo bucket. I was wondering if you could do a pirate Mickey and a pirate Minnie bottle cap. I was going to make bottle cap necklaces for my kids to wear on Pirate Night during our cruise. I just can't find any. I really appreciate anything you can do for me.

Lori

Here you go...

2014MickeyHead_zps7b3448da.png

Oh Marne thank you so much!!! I love everything you've done for me ;)

With this 2014 Mickey head....can I ask one more little thing...sorry to be a pain!! Could you just pop the word 'bound' in under the alt Disney World in same colour & font. We are going to wear these on the plane :cool1:

The Donald & Daisy Mickey heads are PERFECT!!!! You absolutely rock. Thanks again x

Good day Ma'am,

I appreciate your reply! I know that you are extremely busy--I see how many people ask for your help...if you are able to do the following for us so we may print them to use as door magnets we would appreciate it. I wasn't sure how to do them so I am including some info from your album because it wouldn’t let me post web links...I hope that is ok...I apologize for any inconvenience.

.photobucket.com2013mickeyhead__zps11f1afd0.png
Instead of WDW can it say --- Disney Fantasy August

Bottle%20Caps/DarthVaderMH_circle_zps18856eee.png

Is this a Mickey Head? If so if you can put the name-- Paul -- it would be FAB!

Mickeyheadlifepreserver_fantasy1-19-26_zpsa082b2f2.png
Disney Magic April 2012

[Pirate%20Disigns/drewPiratefill_zpsf4c9b9a0.png
name fill that says --Zion

Mickey%20Heads/1BigMinnieAbbey_zps1b332fed.png
name fill that says ---Brandy

m&m mh cruise1.png
If it could say
Disney Magic April 2012—then on the ears
The Guerrero’s

dream mh 2012_paige.png
If it could say Disney Fantasy November 2013—then on the ears The Guerrero’s

I didn't see any camo/military types but perhaps I need to look in another location?

I really appreciate all you are doing!!!Thank you again!

Brandy

Can you make me A name fill with "Sophia" in Sofia the first theme

& magnet design with a picture of the Disney Magic cruise ship with
"Disney Magic Transatlantic cruise 2013" written on it?
Thanks!

Something like these? I wasn't sure if you wanted Mickey or Minnie so I did one of each, I can combine them both if you would prefer that, let me know.......:thumbsup2

soccermickey_michelle_zps84d9143e.png

soccermickey_lexie_zps78f5b814.png

soccerminnie_michelle_zpsd01a9098.png

soccerminnie_lexie_zpsd5a2a297.png

I absolutely LOVE them! Thank you so much!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh Marne thank you so much!!! I love everything you've done for me ;)

With this 2014 Mickey head....can I ask one more little thing...sorry to be a pain!! Could you just pop the word 'bound' in under the alt Disney World in same colour & font. We are going to wear these on the plane :cool1:

The Donald & Daisy Mickey heads are PERFECT!!!! You absolutely rock. Thanks again x

2014MickeyHead_bound_zps82a25ea1.png

Can you make me A name fill with "Sophia" in Sofia the first theme

& magnet design with a picture of the Disney Magic cruise ship with
"Disney Magic Transatlantic cruise 2013" written on it?
Thanks!

sofiathefirstfill_sophia_zpsa1db4005.png

MagicCruise__zpsa62dbfeb.png

Can I please get the following name fills, with border, and character but no Disney World.

Addison - Merida
Corey - Merida's father, Fergus
Penny - Merida's mother

Gram - Snow White, like snowwhiteanddwarvesfill.png
Grumpa - Dwarves fill with Grumpy to side

All of these are M&M Star Wars

Jody - Leia Minnie
Thomas - Goofy Vader
Nicholas - Jedi Mickey
Kevin - Chewie Goofy

Thank You

Here are your requests.....

addisonMeridafill_zpsc29e9118.png

Fergusbackground_corey_zps38647234.png

Elinorbackground_penny_zps4afc2dec.png

gramSnowanddwarfsfill_zps4c498ba8.png

grumpyfill_grumpa_zpscde85ef3.png

disneyjediprincess_jodi_zpsac49e842.png

disneyjedi_nicholas_zps826d4dcf.png

disneyjedi_kevin_zpscfbae8cb.png

disneyjedi_thomas_zps1c09477b.png

marneb said:
Here is my newest name fill........:thumbsup2

Oh Marne - this just made my day! I had you make a Disney Princess one for my daughter but I think she would Love this. Can you please use this with the name Kenley????

tjknitz said:
Oh Marne - this just made my day! I had you make a Disney Princess one for my daughter but I think she would Love this. Can you please use this with the name Kenley????

This was supposed to be the name Kenley with the Princess Sofia fill. Not sure if that came through in the first post.

Hello,

Can you please make me these signs?

Caitie – filled with Brave (6 year old girl) blue please
Zach – filled with Toy Story (3 year old boy)
Candy – filled with Snow White (Adult)
Shawn – Filled with Star Wars (Adult)
A picture of the Fantasy with “The Garvey Family – April 27, 2013” or Mickey ears?

MANY, MANY THANKS!!!
:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest