Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for my disigns! I love them:)
Would you have or could you do a Vanellope name fill for my daughter Harper?
Thanks!

Here you go........

vanellope_harper_zps1cfbc22e.png

I love your designs! I was wondering if I could request two autograph book covers from your designs? Also, would it be possible to have this in a 4X6 size or with just a solid border so I could cut it down to 4x6 after printing with out losing the words? I am working with a 4X6 book so if you can't do the 4X6 please let me know before you work on it. I wouldn't want to waste your time if I can't get my format to 5X7.

The first one is Toy Story, like this one:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/OLhKKPDd/sawyer_toy_story_cover.html
But could you modify it so it says: Jack's Autographs 1st Disney Trip - 2013

The second one is with all the Princesses, like this one: http://www.4shared.com/photo/wc61uvp-/lindsey_princess_cover5x7.html

But could you modify it so it says: Kate's Autographs 1st Disney Trip - 2013

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to do these covers.

Hello, your designs are adorable.

Can you customize the Epcot Drinking Around the World graphic "one beer at a time"

Take out the inner circle text and photo and replace with the following text

Drinking Around The World

Cindy's Bachelorette Weekend

Not sure if everything will fit in the inner circle so feel free to use creative freedom.

Thanks so much!

Hello Marne!

I was just looking through your photobucket and a few disigns caught my eye. You have a real talent!

Would it be possible to make the following for me?

Cars name fill (Lightning McQueen and Towmater under the name) with the name Ray

Wreck it Ralph name fill (Vanelope on the side) with the name Erin

One Mickey Pirate Design with the name Ray
Two Minnie Pirate Designs one with the name Erin and the other with Zoe

Tangled Name fill with the name Zoe

I'm sorry I couldn't provide the links to your photobucket but I haven't posted enough on the Dis boards to be allowed to do it. We are going on a cruise at the end of February. Thank you in advance!

Lori

Let me start by saying how jealous I am of your creativity!! ;) I so want to be that person, but just get overwhelmed with anything design or crafty!! So, that being said, I would be thrilled if you could help me. We are leaving March 3rd for a trip with my parents and daughters, so I am looking for a few things.

Your newest princess design (in the rectangle- I think post 2040)- I would love with the following names:
Maddie
Anslie
Mommy
Mae Mae

Do you have something like that same design but with the princes? I want a shirt that would match that same design but for my husband and dad. If you can do one, I would love the following names:
Daddy
Pappie

Thank you SO much in advance!!! :worship:

Hello! I have been looking through your designs and I have a few I would like. Most are ones you already have and just need to change name!

Our trip is for 7 days with a large family, and I would like to make a t shirt and a backpack/tote for each person (1 tote, multiple shirts).

I looked through and found 4 basic designs I liked, plus the goofy family one. Here are some I love and feel free to throw in your creative juices if you have time. We love all the main characters most and even just simple designs with them would be fine.

Fab 5 with Timmer Family Vacation across the top
Mickey with Timmer Family Vacation across the top
Each name with fab 5 fillin done without castle. Jack, Beth, Jessica, Jolyn, Jenna, and Jacob are the names I need
Michey head with the fab 5 and the Timmer family

Thanks for this opportunity! I look forward to seeing the designs.

Here is the Mickey head disign.....You can find the rest of your disigns in the Family Disign Folder on my photobucket site here http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/green-eyedmarne/Disney Disigns/Family Disigns/ :thumbsup2..........

Fab5MH_timmer_zps307be377.png

Hello. I'm new to the site and saw your disigns and they are beautiful. I have a question. Are your designs able to print on iron on paper and iron on to t-shirts? I'm not sure how all these work.
What I'm looking for is individual park designs. Like a design for Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios. We are going to Disney World for 14 days in June of this year. There are 5 of us going. I was thinking it would be really neat to have a t-shirt made for each of us for each park. Does that make sense? I hope so. Is this something you could come up with? Also do you do these designs for a fee? Like I said, I'm not sure how all this works. Any information or feedback would be great. Thanks so much.
Sincerely,
Laura

Yes my disigns can be printed and ironed on to shirts, bags etc. What names do you want on the shirts? Do you want month and year and Walt Disney World on each disign? All disigns are made for free, we can't accept money for the disigns if they feature disney copywrighted material....so long as it is for free we can use the images.

I didn't realize that you could print these out and put on tshirts!!! This is fabulous - tryout designs are just adorable and I would love to have something made for our family vacation at the end of February. I can look tonight at specific designs, but how far in advance would you need to know (is it too late to have something made for a feb trip?)

I was wondering if you could do a couple name fills for my granddaughter? We are cruising on the Wonder Jan 19. Her name is SEDONA. Maybe a Princess Sophia if possible. Princesses-any or mixture of. I know it is late notice, but thought maybe it would be possible.
Thank you,
Beth

Would you be able to make up some of the pirate mickey and pirate minnie pictures with the name fills underneath? I need 2 mickeys and 2 minnies.

Mickey name fills:

Drew
Daddy

Minnie name fills:

Hadley
Mommy

I don't want the year or the name of the ship on them, so we can wear them again on another cruise.

Thanks so much! Your work is amazing. You are so talented!!

If you don't have time, I totally understand...but we are going on our first Disney cruise next weekend and I was hoping you could make me the Fantasy Mickey ears with the year in one ear and Jan. 19 - 26 in the other.
Also the pirate Mickey with "Jay" and "Justin"
And pirate Minnie with "Amy" and "Joann".

I didn't realize that you could print these out and put on tshirts!!! This is fabulous - tryout designs are just adorable and I would love to have something made for our family vacation at the end of February. I can look tonight at specific designs, but how far in advance would you need to know (is it too late to have something made for a feb trip?)

Yes, I should be able to get them done in time for the end of February.

Hi Marne! First of all, let me say how beautiful and original your work is! My best friend is heading to WDW for the first time with her family on Feb 8, and she would like some shirts made - I am not sure how you want me to specify which ones, so maybe I will just include a link to the one I am running my ideas off of? Let me know in a PM if I am doing something wrong. You are the designer though - so if you think my design sucks and you can do something better or more original - by all means, just ignore mine and go with what you want!!!

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us.../Upanniversary_gregampkim.png.html?sort=3&o=0

This one - my friends are IN LOVE with Up! And everything the movie stands for. So, they would like to use this concept, but alter it a bit to reflect Valentines Day. They are a young married couple who met when they were kids, so wondering if we could put a picture of Elly & Carl when they are kids on the left, then the picture of them in their wedding attire on the right? If we can make the heart red and put their names Krystal & Mike in the heart.
Above the entire shirt put Adventure is out there!
Below the picture put Happy Valentines Day

Then she would like the same concept (sort of) for her son and daughter's Valentines shirts - but if both of them can include a picture of only little Elly and little Carl? (maybe Elly on the right and Carl on the left?) Whatever you thinks will look good.
Again - with the Adventure is out there! on the top and Happy Valentines Day on the bottom.
The girls shirt would say Alora in the red heart.
The boys shirt would say Johnathan in the red heart.

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...oddPiratefill_zpsa86defea.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Pirate Mickey shirt (boy)
On the top Captain
On the bottom in the same font (not the name fill) Johnathan
And then underneath all of that Walt Disney World 2013

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...niePiratefill_zpsd3e86d11.png.html?sort=3&o=1
Pirate Minnie Shirt (girl)
On the top First Mate
On the bottom in the same font (not the name fill) Alora
And then underneath all of that Walt Disney World 2013

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...ngelynaTiana4_zps9e1e8881.png.html?sort=3&o=3
Name - Alora
Disney World 2013

Then I have nothing to really go off of, just wondering if you can help me make something - her son Johnathan LOVES Robin Hood. Krystal isn't sure if his name, being 9 didgits long will look good with a name fill, but I was wondering if you could come up with something else?
Name - Johnathan
Disney World 2013

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Here are some of your requests......I need you to clarify the pirate disigns you want......I'm confused with the requet....do you want a name fill in the disign or just the words in disney script?

Upanniversaryyoung_krystalampmike_zps3e3d61a8.png

Upanniversaryyoung_alora_zps9e32c3e4.png

Upanniversaryyoung_johnathan_zps90ebb385.png

aloraTiana4_zps9ad02dd7.png

robinhoodxlong_johnathan_zps25c4b60b.png

Hi, I was wondering if you could make me a Name fill for Geoffrey in Phineas and Ferb as well as Star Wars.
I was also wondering if you could do one in Wreck in Ralph for Geoffrey, Dominic and Nathan. Could you not include the year for Nathan and Dominic as i want to mix it in with the shirts i made in the fall.
We are leaving on Jan 20 (last minute trip) so I understand if you can't make them.

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Here are your requests.......:thumbsup2

geoffreyPampFfill_zps9cf9fbf1.png

geoffreystarwarsfill_zps2dce43a9.png

wreck-it-ralph_geoffrey_zps4bb03e94.png

wreck-it-ralph_nathan_zps4e765b4f.png

wreck-it-ralph_dominic_zps50e79952.png

Hello your work is incredible!! May I please request a big Mickey head that says: Birthday boy in the left ear and the number 3 in the right ear and the name Revis in the head. May I also have a Fab 5 fill in the name: Revis and Walt Disney World 2013 below.
Thank you!

Here you go.....

BigMickeyRevis_zps4019d841.png

fab5fil_revis_zps16ebade8.png

Marne:

Your name fills are fantastic! If you have a chance, my daughter has requested matching Dumbo name fills for her and her grandma for our Disney Trip. One with Maia and one with Grandma. We will be leaving on January
24th. If you have time before then, we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Lori

Here you go.......

maiaDumbofill_zps83fe62b4.png

grandmaDumbofill_zps5a23038c.png

I was wondering if you could do a couple name fills for my granddaughter? We are cruising on the Wonder Jan 19. Her name is SEDONA. Maybe a Princess Sophia if possible. Princesses-any or mixture of. I know it is late notice, but thought maybe it would be possible.
Thank you,
Beth

Here are your requests......I am having a hard time uploading the all princess disign.....I will try again later........:goodvibes

princess2_sedona_zpscd89f551.png

Would you be able to make up some of the pirate mickey and pirate minnie pictures with the name fills underneath? I need 2 mickeys and 2 minnies.

Mickey name fills:

Drew
Daddy

Minnie name fills:

Hadley
Mommy

I don't want the year or the name of the ship on them, so we can wear them again on another cruise.

Thanks so much! Your work is amazing. You are so talented!!

You can find your disigns here.......:thumbsup2

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...Disigns?&_suid=135785693242103645141775923357

I made a request last night, but was going to see if I could add one more :)

Your "crusin with Mickey" with jan. 19 - 26 2013. Sailing on the Fantasy.

Thanks so much for your time and creativity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter