• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are your requests.....

Oh my gosh they are perfect thank you so much I wish you could have seen my son's face light up when he saw his name THANK YOU!!! I hope you had a wonderful trip I know I will be using this on my next trip for sure

Hi i sent you a request for a few name fills last tuesday post #1540. I was just wondering where we are on the list as we have two (very long!!!!) weeks until we go to WDW and if you are unable to do them before then I must try and get something else sorted. Many thanks, your work is fab!!!! Louise (scottlouiseward@btinternet.com)

Love your CREATIVITY! Was wondering if you could do a couple for me Please?!?! Maybe 3 each!Going to Disney for the FIRST time for a week during Star Wars weekend May 2013!! Staying in Lion King family suite at AoA!!!

3 Children:
Kaleb (Boy - age 12 - Loves Star Wars, Pirates,)
Kylie (Girl - age 3 - Loves princesses, toy story, anything really!!)
Kasen (Boy - age 1 - Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates!!)
Mom & Dad might like one too!!
I loved the Minnie/Mickey Heads with name and year & Mickey as a Pirate with the name underneath - OMG so cute!!!! You did a great job on those!!!
Anything you could do will be perfect I am sure!!! If you get a chance can you message me back!! Thanks so much!!!!

I love your designs! We are leaving for Disney in 4 days. I know this is last minute, but if you have time for a few special requests, I would be forever grateful! :flower3:

Below is our family...

Parker- 11 yr old son. LOVES all things Star Wars! Also likes pirates. I looked for his name on your share site..but no Parker in Star Wars name fill. (BTW he doesnt' like Yoda for some reason)

Katie- 16yr old daughter. Loves zebra print, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tinkerbell, and is a dancer. (remember...16yr old...nothing to "babyish". She is into monograms rather than her name on things. Her initials are: KWA (last name is Whitley)

Nanny- Grandma is going too. She is a fun hip grandma that would be thrilled with anything you come up with.

Brian- Husband- Loves golf, Star Wars

Jennifer- Me (MOM) I love princess things, Tinkerbell, Tiaras, the castle, and most of all my family. I think a pink zebra head with monogram like my daughter's might be cute. (JWG)

Anything that you come up with would be great, use your creative talents and I am sure we will love them!

Here are your disigns....have a great trip!!......

Hi i sent you a request for a few name fills last tuesday post #1540. I was just wondering where we are on the list as we have two (very long!!!!) weeks until we go to WDW and if you are unable to do them before then I must try and get something else sorted. Many thanks, your work is fab!!!! Louise (scottlouiseward@btinternet.com)

I should be able to get to them in time.....I haven't forgotten, just haven' gotten to them yet....I can only do disigning during the week not on weekends.........

Evening! First, I have to say that I love your work. I was toying with the idea of shirts for our next trip and finding your page convinced me that we should because your designs are fantastic! It will be my group's 13th food and wine trip and I thought it would be fun to surprise everyone with t shirts (if you can squeeze us in). We leave the 19th. I just checked your awesome site to make sure you didn't already have the designs and didn't find the names/characters we were interested in. Would the following be possible:

Brian - Darkwing Duck
Nancy - Si and am (the siamese cats from Lady and the Tramp)
Randy - Tramp
Donna - Goofy
Anja - Small World (She's 4 and I asked her favorite character and got back Small world in response)
Me (Pam) - Tigger

Thanks very, very much!!

Pam

Your designs are my absolute favorite!!!!

I hope you enjoyed your recent trip.

I would like to make three requests for my two sons. We leave the second half of October.

Disney Jedi Fill:
Disneyland 2012
SAM- Mickey Jedi
DYLAN- Goofy Vader

Pirate Jack Fill:
Disneyland 2012
SAM
DYLAN

P&F Fill:
Disneyland 2012
DYLAN

My five year old Sam would love an Indiana Jones design but he doesn't want lego and I couldn't find anything so I figured if anyone could do it you would be the one!!! If not no worries.

Thanks in advance for your great designs!!!

Here are your requests.......

Here is what I came up with for the Indiana Jones for Sam....hope he likes it...:)

Thank you so much!!!

Wow MarneMouse the Indiana design is so awesome. It far exceeds my expectations and he absolutely loves it.

You are the best!

I just noticed the Indiana Design says WDW instead of DL.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind fixing it for me.

Thanks again!

Hi my name is Katie. I am new to this board. I don't even know if asking on this thread is okay. I tried sending you a private message and it would not let me.

My husband and I are surprising our kids November 13 with a trip to Disneyland. For the past two weeks I have been trying to design my own iron on custom shirts with no luck. I guess I am not as crafty as I thought. I was wondering if you could help me out? I was looking at your designs on 4shared and love the SantaHatMickeyhead. If there any chance you could custom them for my family and I? Thank you so much in advance.

I would love to get:

Colby 1.Mickey head with 2012 in ear
2.Woody Toy Story name fill

Brooklyn 1. Minnie head with 2012 in ear
2. Little princess name fill
3. cinderella head

Madison 1. Princess name fill
2. Tangled name fill
3. Rapunzel head with princess crown

Fab5 castle - Sewell
2012 Mickey head - "Sewell Family" in one ear and "2012" in the other

Thank you!

Here are your requests.......

Hi my name is Katie. I am new to this board. I don't even know if asking on this thread is okay. I tried sending you a private message and it would not let me.

My husband and I are surprising our kids November 13 with a trip to Disneyland. For the past two weeks I have been trying to design my own iron on custom shirts with no luck. I guess I am not as crafty as I thought. I was wondering if you could help me out? I was looking at your designs on 4shared and love the SantaHatMickeyhead. If there any chance you could custom them for my family and I? Thank you so much in advance.

I just saw how someone else requested. So I will try to be more specific, Hope this works

All 7 designs in Santa Mickey mouse heads, unless you have a Santa Minnie Mouse head

1: Daddy in the snowflake font
2: GG in the snowflake font
3: Brother in the snowflake font

If you have Santa Minnie Mouse head

4: Jessi in snowflake font
5: Nana in snowflake font
6: Sissy in snowflake font
7: Mommy in snowflake font

Thank you! You have amazing designs

Hi, Marne.
I hope you had a wonderful trip to WDW, and your twins had a blast! How could they not?! :)

Anyway, my niece and newphew are going on a surprise trip to Disney next week, and I'm making them packages for their trip. I am looking for a Mickey and Minnie head for them with their names. You already have my newphew's name done here:
http://dc497.4shared.com/img/kX5YxWeU/s7/BigMickeyCarter.png
Can you do a Minnie just like this (with Walt font) with the name "Abby"?

Thank you so much for all you do!!

Love your designs! :)

I assume I am too late for this request.....I was still on vacation when you requested it.....so sorry!

I am new here and am looking for a leopard minnie head with the name Mackenzie and a red and black minnie head with the name Mackenzie.

Here are your requests.....:goodvibes

This is milliepie's mickey head that I personalized for you....

Why couldn't they spell it Mason? dunno, but they did not.
Could I get a toy story, a star wars, and a cars name fill for the name Masen?
Oh and a Mickey Mouse too! I almost forgot Mickey!

Please!?

I would appreciate it so much, and I hope you had a fantastic trip!!!!!:wizard:

Here are your requests......:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter