Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am new to making requests. I have been been an admirer for over a year and finally had a reason to make a request. I apologize if I send this to the wrong place, please just let me know where to post...

Anyway, would it be possible to have the following designs? We are going on our first Disney Cruise!!!

Lindsay- big Minnie head
Leena- big Minnie head
Liby- big Minnie head
Lovely- big Minnie head
Jade- big Minnie head
Leah- big Minnie head
Madison- big Minnie head
Isabella- big Minnie head
Ammachi- big Minnie head

Sajan-big Mickey head
Abi- big Mickey head
Pete- big Mickey head
Anil- big Mickey Head
Luke- big Mickey head
Alex- big Mickey head
Mason- big Mickey head
Miles- big Mickey head
Ryan- big Mickey head
Appacha- big Mickey head

Thank you SOOOOOO much!

Lovely

You can find your requests in the mickey head file on my photobucket site.......:thumbsup2

Hi Marne,
Putting in my request for your amazing talent.

Mickey head similar to #2861 with the name Hannah
Cinderella name fill- Hannah
Rapunzel name fill- Hannah
Sophia name- Hannah
Disney is better with family- Taylor Family WDW vacation

I appreciate all your time and effort into making our vacation memorable :)

thank you for the Star Wars name fill for my son but his name is SOPHOLCES. You left out the H so if you can fix it I would apprecitate it som uch. Thank you for making our trip even more special. The post was #2956.

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! Our cruise is next Saturday and these will be perfect!!! It will be fun spotting all the other Marne designs on the ship as well! Thank you for all you do and continuing to spread the magic......

Lovely

Hi, I've checked out some of your work and you do some amazing things! I'm wondering if you would mind making a 'Happy Birthday' and my Son's name in the lego font, it's his 7th Birthday and I wanted to make a H.B. sign for his party. I would be so greatful!
''Happy Birthday Ryan" (red background, white letters with yellow and black outline)
Thank-You in advance!

louiemickeyPiratefill_zps85e25076.png

simbaampmufasaampscarfill__louie_zps70b1b40e.png

mariaRapunzelfill_zpse0ab2110.png

ZebraPrintBlank_tealariel-maria_zps9bb7f544.png

bethLittleprincessfill_zps02947ea4.png

daddy13goofyfill_zps80fac6db.png

DisneyGroup2013_zps8b87daac.png

WholdGroupbackground2013_zps676ea844.png

WishesInvite_9-12_zpsb3d2aeb6.png

Hi Marne!

I am soooo sorry to bother you again! Is there any way you could take the year off of the Daddy goofy image? Im so sorry if it is too much trouble its ok I just wanted to make a shirt for my husband and thought he could use it for each trip if I take the year off. Also I am still having trouble with the teal mickey head. IDK what I am doing wrong, I have downloaded it straight from you pb account. Do you know if there is anything else I could do?

Thanks for all your time and hard work! Yor are truly amazing! :cheer2:

Leslie :goodvibes

Hello!
I would like to request the Wreck it Ralph name fill with the bricks around it and Walt Disney World 2013 across the bottom for Brian,the Donald Duck name fill with the blue top and bottom border, Walt Disney World 2013 across the bottom, for Andrew and the Princess Aurora name fill with the pink border, Walt Disney World 2013 across the bottom for Nancy. I really appreciate your designs and the time it takes to create them, they are really great!! :banana:

Thank You!!

Hi,
My kids school is putting on a Disney Spring show and the music teacher has looked at the designs and loves them. She has a few helpers and so she would like to make them shirts to wear. So, if it isn't too much trouble I have a few requests.

1- Disney is better with family design-with a border. I would like the letters on top say "Purple's Kids" then the writing on the bottom reads "Hansen Spring Show 2013" (Purple lettering would be great!)

2- Name fills
Audrey- Ariel
Adriana- Minnie Mouse
Angel- Minnie Mouse
Destiny- Rapunzel
Emme- Cinderella
Erika- Goofy
Erandy- Anastasia
Sara- Piglet

Please let me know if you can do this. Thanks in advance and thanks for your beautiful designs.

I give up! I've tried to access your Photobucket photos, but I can't figure out how to do it. All I can see is your picture and I can't see where to log in to find your albums.

Help, please, someone!!

mkymouse40 said:
I give up! I've tried to access your Photobucket photos, but I can't figure out how to do it. All I can see is your picture and I can't see where to log in to find your albums.

Help, please, someone!!

hi! I was having the same problem...at the top left hand corner it says smthg like marnes library or smthg click that and it will take you to a page where you can click on a folder and access them! Let me know if you need me to beore specific and I will got through exact steps. :-)

Leslie

Thank you for your help. I found three folders, is that correct? I sure don't like this new PhotoBucket, the old one was much easier to use.

Nancy,

Sure no problem! Yes, that is correct! I hope you were able to find what you were looking for! :)

Leslie :laundy:

I am so excited that you have loved doing this so much and your work is so CUTE!! LOVE IT! I was one of you first Rapunzel request many pages ago!! :lmao: I'M BACK!!
We are going on a family vacation with my BFF of 20+ years and her family. I have a list of request to be done at your convince!! Thank you in advance for sharing your talent to sprinkle a little magic on our trip!:wizard: We need any thing with WDW chaged to DL or omitted if not possible to change. 2013 trip
Request #1 Name fills
Little Mermaid Emmalea
Minnie Mouse Hannah
Rapunzel Catherine
Piglet Momma
Fariese in post #2949 Cecily
Phenias and Pherb name fill Dad and Mom

Request #2 Disney is better with family
Can it be changed to Friends
and say something about Arviso and Rogers family and DL
Disney Oval names like in post #2957
Momof5glrs
Dadof5grls Just like this all squished together and miss spelled.

I was wondering if you could make me something in the shape of a mickey head with maybe a image of chip and dale that says something like BFF's since 1991 Linda and Christine If you don't do request like this is totally ok. Just thought I'd throw it out there! If I could get help with it that would be great. I'm trying to surprise my Bff and her kids. :goodvibes Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter