Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyGroup2013-zorella_zps020e2225.png

Hi Marne! Sorry to bother you again, but I am trying to use the images you created for me and have them put on shirts at vistaprint. The ones you have created keep saying the resolution is low, Idk if I am downloading them correct. :confused3 I am just right clicking and saving to my pics. Is there a way I can download them from your pb or 4 share? If anyone knows I appreciate the help because there is a sale and I want to place my order today. Thanks!! :goodvibes

Leslie:)

Hi Marne,
Putting in my request for your amazing talent.

Mickey head similar to #2861 with the name Hannah
Cinderella name fill- Hannah
Rapunzel name fill- Hannah
Sophia name- Hannah
Disney is better with family- Taylor Family WDW vacation

I appreciate all your time and effort into making our vacation memorable :)

Hello, I saw a design I have to have! Could you do this with three families.

Michelle & Kyle
Pamelyn & Amber
Pat, Bonnie, Mikey, "D" & Bonnie Rose

Hoping for the two families w/2 on each of the ears and the fam of 5 for the head.
With the same Walt Disney World 2013 in middle and no border.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/555589_10200973710094953_1898889238_n.jpg

Thank you, thank you!:thumbsup2

Here is what I came up with.............I can't make it exactly like the other.....

TextMickeyHeads_try_zps673f119c.png

Hi,
My kids school is putting on a Disney Spring show and the music teacher has looked at the designs and loves them. She has a few helpers and so she would like to make them shirts to wear. So, if it isn't too much trouble I have a few requests.

1- Disney is better with family design-with a border. I would like the letters on top say "Purple's Kids" then the writing on the bottom reads "Hansen Spring Show 2013" (Purple lettering would be great!)

2- Name fills
Audrey- Ariel
Adriana- Minnie Mouse
Angel- Minnie Mouse
Destiny- Rapunzel
Emme- Cinderella
Erika- Goofy
Erandy- Anastasia
Sara- Piglet

Please let me know if you can do this. Thanks in advance and thanks for your beautiful designs.

Hi Marne! Sorry to bother you again, but I am trying to use the images you created for me and have them put on shirts at vistaprint. The ones you have created keep saying the resolution is low, Idk if I am downloading them correct. :confused3 I am just right clicking and saving to my pics. Is there a way I can download them from your pb or 4 share? If anyone knows I appreciate the help because there is a sale and I want to place my order today. Thanks!! :goodvibes

Leslie:)

You need to download image from photobucket not just right click image from boards....you will find image in Family Disigns Folder, find image then download from there....:thumbsup2

You need to download image from photobucket not just right click image from boards....you will find image in Family Disigns Folder, find image then download from there....:thumbsup2

Thanks Marne! Idk why I was having trouble finding your albums on pb, but I got them! Thanks again! I appreciate it! They are adorable! :thumbsup2

Leslie pixiedust:

Hello Marne,

I was wondering if you could make the fab5 castle design with the name fill? I would like to have the name Jones on it. Thank you so much for your time.

Sharla

Could you make a Disney Cruise Name fill? I need the names

Jessica
Scott
AJ

and I'd like them to say Disney Dream Cruise August 18-22, 2013. Maybe you could flll the letters with sailor Mickey, or a picture of the ship or something? Thanks!

Hi Marne!
I am sooo sorry to bother you again, but I went to order my shirts and the teal mickey head with ariel says the resolution is too low? :confused3 Is there anything I can do?
Again I am so sorry but I was wondering if you could possibly take the yr off if the goofy one? I dont mind on the kids but I fig my husband could wear again! Thanks!

Thanks again!

Leslie:goodvibes

Hello! I am new to making requests. I have been been an admirer for over a year and finally had a reason to make a request. I apologize if I send this to the wrong place, please just let me know where to post...

Anyway, would it be possible to have the following designs? We are going on our first Disney Cruise!!!

Lindsay- big Minnie head
Leena- big Minnie head
Liby- big Minnie head
Lovely- big Minnie head
Jade- big Minnie head
Leah- big Minnie head
Madison- big Minnie head
Isabella- big Minnie head
Ammachi- big Minnie head

Sajan-big Mickey head
Abi- big Mickey head
Pete- big Mickey head
Anil- big Mickey Head
Luke- big Mickey head
Alex- big Mickey head
Mason- big Mickey head
Miles- big Mickey head
Ryan- big Mickey head
Appacha- big Mickey head

Thank you SOOOOOO much!

Lovely

Marne,

To make it easier for you since some of these names are a little unusual, a Mickey/ Minnie head with the names underneath in the red Disney font will work great!
No date or location necessary.

Thanks again!
Lovely

I have fallen in love with your designs! We are taking our girls to Disney for the first time and I am trying to do some special things for them!!
I absolutely love the name fill in designs!

Is there any possible way that you could do a Rapunzel one with the added pink you did? ( I originally saw it with the name ANNA i think) with the name Mackenzie (And if possible with Ariel too if you had it)??

And Could you do one with the name Joselyn with Sleeping Beauty (and in Rapunzel if possible??) Thank you! princess:

omg! The more i look through all the pages the more i LOVE!!!!!!!!:lovestruc

Could you do the leopard mickey head, 1 with the name Joselyn & 2. with the name Mackenzie??

The tie die mickey head with names: 1. Joselyn, 2. Mackenzie & 3. Poppy?

The pirate Mickey head with the name 1. Poppy, 2. Dad??

If you could that would be wonderful!

The more of your designs i see the more excited i get for Disney!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again!!!:cutie:

Hi Marne!
I am sooo sorry to bother you again, but I went to order my shirts and the teal mickey head with ariel says the resolution is too low? :confused3 Is there anything I can do?
Again I am so sorry but I was wondering if you could possibly take the yr off if the goofy one? I dont mind on the kids but I fig my husband could wear again! Thanks!

Thanks again!

Leslie:goodvibes

Did you download image from my photobucket or just right click on image from my thread? You will get the largest resolution if you go to Mickey Head folder in my photobucket account and download disign from there. Try that and see if it will work for you :)

I really need to stop looking at all your disigns because I keep falling in love with more and more! I was hoping when you got a chance (no rush whatsoever! :) ) you could make me a few more pretty please :worship:

Mr & Mrs. Incredible Anniversary picture- Angel & Christina//10 years

Disney Text Names:
Jayden (boy)
Jaylani(girl)

1st Visit Autograph Books Walt Disney World:
Jayden- Toy Story
Jaylani- Baby Princesses

Also name fills for tshirts:
Jayden-Pascal (w/ the fist-boy colors)
Jaylani- Lilo & Stitch (girl colors)

Thank you so much again! You have been a life saver!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter