Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne,

Thank you so much for the birthday designs for Matthew and Whitney. They are going to be so surprised and excited to see them when we celebrate their birthday at Disney. Happy holidays to you!!!

Dawn

I found another tshirt idea lol We are gonna be at DW for 8 days so guess you cant have enough tshirts!
In your photobucket found section called animal kingdom fil these are oval shaped look perfect for a shirt!Ok here goes;
1)Mommy with minnie 2013 that says safari mommy around the design
2)Nathan with mickey 2013 that says safari Nathan around the design
3)Maleeah with minnie 2013 that says 1st visit around the design
4)Jilly with minnie 2013 that says safari Jilly around the design
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Hey Marne!

Do you do anything with the Pop Century logo? I'm going to make a countdown chain to surprise my kids and would love a POP logo with our travels dates (April 5-15) to put on the end of the chain.

Many thanks!

Hey Marne. Would you be interested in making some kind of invite for me to put in our stockings for a Broadway show of Mary Poppins? I can just put the tickets in there, but thought it would be more fun...

The date is Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 and it is at the Orpheum Theatre in Memphis.

Thanks!

Hi Marne!
I just wanted to say thanks again for creating some great designs for us! We used them to make t-shirts to wear to Disney World and got TONS of compliments! I also used your Christmas Autograph cards to make a spiral bound Autograph Book for my girls. The characters LOVED them! Ferb kept trying to take one of my daughter's books. It was really funny. Thanks again. It really helped make our trip extra special. :thumbsup2
SAM_3703.jpg

SAM_3693.jpg

I found another tshirt idea lol We are gonna be at DW for 8 days so guess you cant have enough tshirts!
In your photobucket found section called animal kingdom fil these are oval shaped look perfect for a shirt!Ok here goes;
1)Mommy with minnie 2013 that says safari mommy around the design
2)Nathan with mickey 2013 that says safari Nathan around the design
3)Maleeah with minnie 2013 that says 1st visit around the design
4)Jilly with minnie 2013 that says safari Jilly around the design
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Here are you requests.......

AKsafariminnie_mommy13-1_zpsf0b946f5.png

AKsafariminnie_jilly_zps2e1079b7.png

AKsafarimickey_nathan_zps831eceb7.png

AKsafariminnie_maleeah_zpsd1d49bb8.png

Hi Marne!
I just wanted to say thanks again for creating some great designs for us! We used them to make t-shirts to wear to Disney World and got TONS of compliments! I also used your Christmas Autograph cards to make a spiral bound Autograph Book for my girls. The characters LOVED them! Ferb kept trying to take one of my daughter's books. It was really funny. Thanks again. It really helped make our trip extra special. :thumbsup2
SAM_3703.jpg

SAM_3693.jpg

Glad you had a great trip.....:thumbsup2

Hey Marne!

Do you do anything with the Pop Century logo? I'm going to make a countdown chain to surprise my kids and would love a POP logo with our travels dates (April 5-15) to put on the end of the chain.

Many thanks!

Something like this?..........

PopCenturycopy_zps0b33cb00.png

Hey Marne. Would you be interested in making some kind of invite for me to put in our stockings for a Broadway show of Mary Poppins? I can just put the tickets in there, but thought it would be more fun...

The date is Friday, Feb. 8, 2013 and it is at the Orpheum Theatre in Memphis.

Thanks!

Here you go.........

MaryPoppinsSurprisecopy_zps8508b516.png

Hi Marne, I printed out the mickey heads designed for me a couple of months ago. They came out very nice! Can't wait for the kids to open them at xmas. I was hoping to get Suprise.png (in invites)....but spelled SURPRISE instead.
Thanks......Wendy

Hi Marne, I printed out the mickey heads designed for me a couple of months ago. They came out very nice! Can't wait for the kids to open them at xmas. I was hoping to get Suprise.png (in invites)....but spelled SURPRISE instead.
Thanks......Wendy

Here you go......

Surprise_zps3c0cf6ba.png

I have a few requests.

Tiana Fillins I need the following for Walt Disney World I can't remember if any of them said Disneyland
Bailyn - change name to Angelyna and change date to 2013
Holli - change name to Angelyna and change date to 2013
Houston - change name to Angelyna and change date to 2013
Kyara - change name to Angelyna and change date to 2013

The post above mine with the letter Surprise we're going to Disney World Spring Break. I need it without the Spring Break.

"SURPRISE we're going to WALT DISNEY WORLD"

Thank you.

I have a few requests.

Tiana Fillins I need the following for Walt Disney World I can't remember if any of them said Disneyland
Bailyn - change name to Angelyna and change date to 2013
Holli - change name to Angelyna and change date to 2013
Houston - change name to Angelyna and change date to 2013
Kyara - change name to Angelyna and change date to 2013

The post above mine with the letter Surprise we're going to Disney World Spring Break. I need it without the Spring Break.

"SURPRISE we're going to WALT DISNEY WORLD"

Thank you.

You can find your Tiana requests here ........

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...s/Tiana?&_suid=135602046318709934991536546316

SurpriseInviteframe_zpsb0ec7be6.png

Thank you so very much! You are super fast!! I came back for another request and you were finished. I have a few more requests.

Just like caleb2013 cars fillins
Change name to Joziah
Change name to Isaiah

2013 Mickeyhead
Change name to Tolbert
Change name to Sheeley
Change name to Woods
Change names to Kennedy

1bigminniecharlotte -Can you change the font of the name to the font on the bigmickeybeth3?
left ear Walt Disney World and right ear 2013
Change name to Janice
Change name to Demetria
Change name to Felicia
Change name to Sonja
Change name to Angelyna
Change name to Cynthia
Change name to Connie
Change name to Dejenea

bigANTHONy - left ear Walt Disney World and right ear 2013
Change name to Glenn
Change name to Cleo
Change name to Bennie
Change name to Isaiah
Change name to Joziah

Thank you again for your INCREDIBLE WORK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter