Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by marneb, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jillianml

jillianml Mouseketeer

Good morning!I have a few requests please.I love the idea of invitations to character meals!Ok here we go:

2 letters to crystal palace one to Jillian and one to Maleeah for thursday March 21,2013 at 5:10 pm
    2 letters to chef mickey one to Jillian and one to Maleeah for sunday March 24,2013 10;10am

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

I don't know if I am going to be able to fit all that you want in the right ear of the mickey heads, to fit it all in it would be so small you probably couldn't read any of it......please reconsider what you want in the ears that will fit...:thumbsup2

4. cheerldnbeauty

cheerldnbeauty Earning My Ears

Oops I just realized how my request looks. I didn't mean for the drongowski family and walt disney world to be in the ear just the year sorry. I meant to say can the drongowski family be above the head and walt disney world beneath the head. It was late when I typed it lol. You are the talented one so I will trust you. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

5. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

I can do that but it will be best if I then make a frame around the disign otherwise you would have to cut around all the letters or have it look unfinished.....is a border okay?

6. cheerldnbeauty

Yes that will be just fine.

7. CamiandCarson

CamiandCarson Earning My Ears

I love the designs you did for me. Cami and Carson for the Christmas party. Could you do the same ones with Mom and Dad?

Thanks so much!

8. angelle

angelle Earning My Ears

Hi,

We are going to Disney World Jan. 1st. I would love to have matching shirts for our group. Can you make a design for us?

I would like the Kaylen fab 5 castle fill (without a border), the names would be:
    Angelle, Claudia,Pablo, Majo, Blair, Isabella, Bailey

Also I'd like the kids to have a Harry Potter disign for Universal,
    the names would be:
    Pablo, Majo, Blair, Isabella, Bailey

Thank you so much!!!

9. andersonscott

andersonscott Earning My Ears

Hi Marne,

May you please make the following:

Woody Fill with "Happy 6th Birthday Matthew" "2012"
    Rapunzel Fill with "Happy 6th Birthday Whitney" "2012"
    A note from Mickey and Minnie saying "Matthew, We hope you have a magical birthday today at Epcot, Love, Mickey & Minnie".
    A note from Mickey and Minnie saying "Whitney, We hope you have a magical birthday today at Epcot, Love, Mickey and Minnie".

Thank you in advance for your great designs!

Dawn

10. angelle

angelle Earning My Ears

If a border makes it look better, that would be fine. Do you think I should order lime green shirts? or would white look better? I will order them in few days..just wanted to make sure you have time to make our designs.

Thanks again!!

11. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

I have been having problems with my 4shared site, so I uploaded disigns to my photobucket account......here is the link to your folder with all 17 of your disigns....:thumbsup2

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...equests?&_suid=135518161382209786786577633028

12. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here you go......the mom MVMCP was on my 4shared site already.....you will have to click it then go to my 4shared site and download from there the others are on photobucket and can be downloaded......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. cheerldnbeauty

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! I cannot say this enough, thank you thank you thank you. You really are amazing. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! They are exactly what I was imagining and hoping for. I cannot wait to make them for our trip. This is going to be great. Thank you for your magical pixie dust! :thumbsup2 Jessica:yay:

14. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

You're welcome! :thumbsup2

15. Allanaw

Allanaw Earning My Ears

Hi there,

Thanks in advance if you decide to take me on!. I am wanting to print off a puzzle for my children to tell them we are going on a Disney Cruise. Would it be possible to get a type of disney cruise boat picture and mickey with words saying "We are cruisin' with Mickey" if a date works adding "January 26th". I really am not picky with design all that much as long as it would get the point accross while they are doing the puzzle. I don't even know where to start if doing this myself!

Thank you very much if you decide to take on this task!

Allana

16. jillianml

jillianml Mouseketeer

On #1919 you made some dark mickey name fills with a border these are awesome!Could you please make us some that say 2013 instead of 2012 and with names Nathan,Mom,and Jillian.I also need the name Maleeah but its going on a 2 toddler size shirt so maybe smaller?Thank you so so much!

17. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here are your requests.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Something like this?.....I wasn't sure how big you wanted so this disign is about 10x12, you can download from my Cruise file in my photobucket account which you can find in my signature.......:thumbsup2

[​IMG]

19. Allanaw

Allanaw Earning My Ears

Absolutely awesome! Thank you very much! My kids will be thrilled. Ill even send you the link of them putting the puzzle together!

20. anamanxs

anamanxs Mouseketeer

I love this would it be possible to get with a May 2, 2013 date!

Also this m&m mh cruise1_2.png with Family cruise 2013.
    Thanks so much!

21. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

You can find your requests here........http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...l redos?&_suid=135540891154107961039895332982........You just have to resize the disign smaller when you print it for Maleeah....:thumbsup2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.