• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did Kate and William leave hospital with new princess?

NewRVLady

Registered
This pic is on MSN Homepage , but when I click on it-no pic and no video?
Is this them leaving hospital today? Didn't she JUST give birth????

Attachments

• Screenshot (109).png
    Screenshot (109).png
    424.9 KB · Views: 18
Yes, they did. It's not all that unusual these days. Best wishes to them!

She has left the hospital, she had the baby at 8.30 UK time as pp mentioned it's not unheard off if the delivery went well and mum and baby are ok

Most of my friends have been leaving the hospital nowadays within 4 -6 hours of delivery. Just get everyone checked out and then head home.

Her insurance carrier probably kicked her out.

:rotfl:

Most of my friends have been leaving the hospital nowadays within 4 -6 hours of delivery. Just get everyone checked out and then head home.

And your friends probably didn't even have a royal doctor available 24/7!

They want to get the people waiting out on of the street out of there. I read she had a natural delivery, so she'll be more comfortable at home. It's not like they are going to be home alone with 2 young kids.

And how has she managed, twice now, to leave the hospital looking like she's ready for a charity function, mere hours after giving birth? Her hair and make-up were perfect. She was wearing a dress, complete with hose and heels. Heck, she was even wearing earrings! Obviously she has a hair and make-up person to get her looking beautiful before she goes out to meet the press. But still! I don't get how she's standing up straight and walking down stairs so soon. I recall being exhausted and sore. It was a huge chore to roll out of bed and get to and from the bathroom in the hospital. I did have an easier time with the second one, but I certainly wasn't up and around like Kate is. Perhaps she's just a really good actress, gritting her teeth through the pain?

And how has she managed, twice now, to leave the hospital looking like she's ready for a charity function, mere hours after giving birth? Her hair and make-up were perfect. She was wearing a dress, complete with hose and heels. Heck, she was even wearing earrings! Obviously she has a hair and make-up person to get her looking beautiful before she goes out to meet the press. But still! I don't get how she's standing up straight and walking down stairs so soon. I recall being exhausted and sore. It was a huge chore to roll out of bed and get to and from the bathroom in the hospital. I did have an easier time with the second one, but I certainly wasn't up and around like Kate is. Perhaps she's just a really good actress, gritting her teeth through the pain?

People said her only visitor beside her husband and son was a professional make up artist LOL. Hair and makeup would have been my very last concern. She is more women then I was.

There was an article about all her assistants-and hair and makeup ladies were listed

People said her only visitor beside her husband and son was a professional make up artist LOL. Hair and makeup would have been my very last concern. She is more women then I was.

I like Kate a lot. I think she has been a breath of fresh air in the Royal family. But how hard is it to sit there and have someone do your hair and make-up, safe in the knowledge that you can have a full night's sleep if you so desire?

assistants aside, she looks fantabulus...honestly, I know she was only in labor less than 3 hours but geeze, way to set the bar HIGH!
1430594371_kate-middleton-get-the-look-467.jpg

and the little princess is a cutie..head isn't all squished up, not blochy or anything
CEBJ0_2WMAADEBg.jpg

Nothing like knowing the entire world will be looking at you at that moment. I can't imagine.

a 6 hour discharge is pretty common in the UK much better to recover at home than in hospital.

i found after labour i was on a real high and had a massive energy burst and just wanted out of there

Given she is miserably ill during the beginning of her pregnancies, it is nice she has easy deliveries. Under 3 hours tho, I've been at the dentist longer than that :rolleyes:

Totally agree she deserved that!

assistants aside, she looks fantabulus...honestly, I know she was only in labor less than 3 hours but geeze, way to set the bar HIGH!
1430594371_kate-middleton-get-the-look-467.jpg

and the little princess is a cutie..head isn't all squished up, not blochy or anything
CEBJ0_2WMAADEBg.jpg

Thanks for posting that. What a beautiful baby!

welcome...and while Pippa is most likely thrilled for her sister and BIL, she's prob also like, Well, crap~ how am I gonna follow THOSE exits when I have child?:rolleyes1

I also think it was nice of The Queen to wear all pink today
queen-elizabeth-pink1.jpg

AAAAACK! Sorry so BIG!

But the skull and cross bone pin is interesting.....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter