Did I miss something with Tables in Wonderland?

jlbridg2

Mouseketeer
We're gearing up now for a trip in September and trying to do the every other year exercise of looking at Tables in Wonderland... last trip we were able to use Tables at the pool bars. This time I'm not seeing any of those listed on the official site. Did something change and those get taken off the list? If so it makes the price increase so much harder to swallow! TIA

We're gearing up now for a trip in September and trying to do the every other year exercise of looking at Tables in Wonderland... last trip we were able to use Tables at the pool bars. This time I'm not seeing any of those listed on the official site. Did something change and those get taken off the list? If so it makes the price increase so much harder to swallow! TIA

the list changes a lot and there's stuff not listed that takes it.. you need to plan based on what is in the list and hope for the best.

don't forget about blockout dates depending on when your visiting also, it's not a use everyday card.

We've had it several years and remember those being listed. It would change the value for us if they no longer take it. Hoping someone has recent experience using it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter