DFW January 2008 Lunch Meet

Haley Whippet

DIS Veteran
popcorn:: It's that time again, Time for a New Year new lunch..
:cheer2: How about 1/12 Saturday or 1/13 Sunday
So where will it be you ask??????????????????
Someplace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's some Ideas:idea:
Grapevine is central to most of us. These are all near Grapevine Mills..
Here's some interesting places..
  1. Cracker Barrel
  2. Love & War in Texas
  3. Cozymel's
  4. Saltwater Willy's
  5. Big Bucks
Lets have your responses..
Deb

Count all 5 of us in!!
Any of those choices would be good. (of course, I am partial to Cracker Barrel because I loooove chicken 'n dumplings)

I'm probably in. Honestly, I don't care which location. I live about 5 minutes away from Grapevine Mills yet I've never been to any of those restaurants.

Oooh! I'm in! I've never been to a DFW Dis meet, but I am excited to meet "obsessed" people who understand what it is like to "suffer" from this addiction :rotfl2:

Also, we are heading to WDW on Jan 30th, so it will be great to get everyone's input on what not to miss!

DS plays hockey, I'll have to see what day his game is on...let you know soon!

Rebecca

thanks for the invite krista, but we will not be able to attend in january this year... dw is flying to dc for a january meet of the disers in that area ( the pmsers anyways) on the 18 th and we havealready schedualled our weekend off for that weekend.

Saw this mentioned in a post to Froggy and Paigevz ( I know both of them) and am subscribing. Hope that is okay. There's a chance we might be relocating to your neck of the woods, and I would love to meet some Dis-ers if we do. Of course we wouldn't be there by January, but at least I'll know some names.

Sundays are better for us, so I vote for 1/13. As for where, I vote for Love & War in Texas. I've never heard of it before, but I like the name. :lmao: (What kind of food do they serve there???)

Saw this mentioned in a post to Froggy and Paigevz ( I know both of them) and am subscribing. Hope that is okay. There's a chance we might be relocating to your neck of the woods, and I would love to meet some Dis-ers if we do. Of course we wouldn't be there by January, but at least I'll know some names.

Awesome! We would love to have you join us. We are a fun group -- truly like one big happy family. Very kid-friendly. Hope to see you there! :thumbsup2

1/13 Sunday is good for me too..
Love and was is $$$$$$$$$$$
Cracker Barrel or Saltwater Willy's is fine with me, If we go around 2 PM after the big Sunday lunch rush..
Deb

Don't forget about Rainforest Cafe...a little taste of Animal Kingdom? :earboy2:

Haley Whippet is right about the noise level. But I'm glad you mentioned it because it led me to go back and find the thread from our meet there a few years back. I can't believe it's been 3 1/2 years! The kids have really grown up since then :). For those of you who are interested, below is a link to the page with pictures from it. I miss some of those people :( :

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=551792&page=6

Count me in on either day. I am flexible on the choices although I would have to say that I do like Cozymels. popcorn::

Just got invited in guys! I'll be just-back from my January trip on the 10th. I'd love to see everyone. Either day is fine, but Sunday is probably better. I live just minutes from Grapevine Mills as well and still haven't hit any of those restaurants. I do love Cozymels always. Hey, I'd be happy with Steak n Shake!

Just got invited in guys! I'll be just-back from my January trip on the 10th. I'd love to see everyone. Either day is fine, but Sunday is probably better. I live just minutes from Grapevine Mills as well and still haven't hit any of those restaurants. I do love Cozymels always. Hey, I'd be happy with Steak n Shake!

Whohooo! Welcome! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter