DFW January 2008 Lunch Meet

I just reserved tables for us at Saltwater Willy's at 2:00 PM Sunday 1/13/08
They have a separate room for us.. I told them 25 to 30 people so we should be good :-)
Deb

I just reserved tables for us at Saltwater Willy's at 2:00 PM Sunday 1/13/08
They have a separate room for us.. I told them 25 to 30 people so we should be good :-)
Deb

Hey Deb -- can you tell me where this SWW's is? Sounds like a fun restaurant -- but not sure where it is. Thanks! :flower3:

Drat. Must bow out. I now have family business to take care of on Sunday. I hope to catch you guys next time around!!!

Hey everyone! DisneyAggie just pointed me to this thread. DH and I are hoping to make the next meet!

How does everyone feel about a April meet??
Someplace light & bright to celebrate spring :-)
There's a really nice little sandwich shop in old downtown Grapevine.
I think it's called Mail Street Bakery.
Deb

Hey Deb!
Looks like we're in the same neck of the woods!
We're up for an April meet and I love almost any place on Main street in Grapevine....there's also a place on Main street that has $3.00 margaritas every day....:rolleyes1
Jill

Hey Deb!
Looks like we're in the same neck of the woods!
We're up for an April meet and I love almost any place on Main street in Grapevine....there's also a place on Main street that has $3.00 margaritas every day....:rolleyes1
Jill

Where? :yay: Going to be in Grapevine on Friday and Saturday and $3 margaritas caught my eye. :teeth:

Tolbert's Restaurant

423 South Main Street
Grapevine, Texas 76051

The mango margarita is my favorite...don't skip the donkey tails, either!
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter