details of the new SSR offer

chitown67

Earning My Ears
I can not seem to find the details of the new SSR offer. Can someone point me to the details or repeat them here for me. Plus when does the offer end?

here from the dvc member site
Special Offers
"Extend" the Magic of Membership

To thank you for being part of our magical community, Disney Vacation Club has created two limited-time opportunities for you to "extend" the magic.

First, you're invited to "extend" your piece of the magic by taking advantage of a limited-time 15 percent discount on your purchase of an additional Ownership Interest in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa equal to 120 or more Vacation Points. Call your Vacation Club Guide for details.

Second, Disney Vacation Club invites you to "extend" that same discount to friends and family members who purchase a new Membership. Simply ask them to call (866) 382-3577 and provide your name to utilize this limited-time offer.

THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIME-SHARE PERIODS.

The complete offering terms, including annual assessments, are in an offering plan available from the sponsor. Current prices start at $11,760 for an additional Ownership Interest (non-financed) and $14,700 for a new Ownership Interest. Certain limitations may apply to the starting prices. Prices are subject to change. N.Y. File No. T98-0015, T03-0001.

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort is not yet completed; it is still under construction. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Restrictions apply. This offer may change or be terminated without notice. Disney Vacation Club Membership is not to be viewed as an investment for the purposes of yielding an income or making a capital gain. Some restrictions apply. KY#92-AG-105, #02/4-913NJREC

Member Resources

$83.30 per point instead of the $98per point.

they aren't saying when it will end - just that it is a Limited time offer.

If you look at the SSR promo thread you will read all the details. Sorry can't do links. Short explanation though.

It is for current DVC members to refer friends/family. You will need a referral from a member. This will give you 15% off current asking price of $98 which brings the price to $83.30 per point. 150 minimum purchase is required also. Not sure how long this offer will be for. When I had called my guide to verify what I read here, I was told that we should be receiving an email or postcard anyday but we have not received anything official. I think it's an excellent deal. If you purchase now and get a June user year, you should be able to close by November and bank all this years current 05 points. The maintenance fees for 05 points will be pro-rated (which should be about $100). Do you have a guide?

I am sure someone else here can explain it better. Please PM if you would like to use my name. We are all willing here to refer you - regardless if we qualify for referral bonus. ( I know in NY we do).

Thank you spiceycat - I knew someone would answer any second. Glad to see it in their website now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter