Destination D is the place for me … and Bill *New trip report started link page 12*

Wow, Tracy! Destination D is almost here!! :banana:

I'm sending tons and tons of good vibes and pixie dust for a mega-magical trip!

Love to Bill and.... Happy Mother's Day! :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Kathy

Thanks for the tips. It helps to know there is a designated line for her. We kind of need to stay together because MIL hasn't been to Disney since 1997 and will get lost very easily. Are there CM's at Pop's bus stop to help manage the loading? My family and I have been there many times and my BIL and his wife have been there a couple times. But my 2 SIL's haven't been since they were young children so this is all new to them.

There aren't CM's at the Pop bus stops, there are designated spots for the wheelchair/scooter to go, you will see them. The driver will talk to you after they pull up. At the parks there are CM's usually around at closing to help with the loading. I will try to take pictures of the areas where wheelchairs/scooters should be at the parks and at Pop :goodvibes.

Wow, Tracy! Destination D is almost here!! :banana:

I'm sending tons and tons of good vibes and pixie dust for a mega-magical trip!

Love to Bill and.... Happy Mother's Day! :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Kathy

I know, I am getting nervous like I always do :rotfl:. Thank you so much for the good vibes. Love you to and your family as well.

I will be tweeting from time to time on the trip too :thumbsup2. Also posting pictures on FB and maybe on here if I get the chance.

T
I hope you have a great time in the mountains, it is so beautiful there. Dollywood was cute, it sounds like you have a good plan in place. Are you going up into the National Park, there are great look out points, as for recommending something, we mostly hang with his parents, she likes some of the night time shows. There is a parrot sanctuary she is taking us to this trip. I will probably post about the mountain trip in our trip report too.
Thanks! We will definitely be doing some driving around up into the state park probably. We plan to do a rafting trip one day, shop, dollywood, drive through some historic loop/park my dad wants to do and picnic. So we should have a blast.

I am with you, if it wasn't for my family (we are extremely close), i would have moved to Florida long ago! Not sure I would move to the Orlando area exactly, but at least a few hours away- so it still has a little magic to it. :wizard:

congrats on the final itinerary and adding two days. nothing like a little disney math to make things work out! :woohoo: my favorite kind of math!

Thanks! We will definitely be doing some driving around up into the state park probably. We plan to do a rafting trip one day, shop, dollywood, drive through some historic loop/park my dad wants to do and picnic. So we should have a blast.

I am with you, if it wasn't for my family (we are extremely close), i would have moved to Florida long ago! Not sure I would move to the Orlando area exactly, but at least a few hours away- so it still has a little magic to it. :wizard:

congrats on the final itinerary and adding two days. nothing like a little disney math to make things work out! :woohoo: my favorite kind of math!

Could it be Cades Cove your dad wants to do? We haven't done that yet, but his parents have they saw bears there. We do love to eat at the Old Mill too, Bill is all about family style meals.

We wouldn't move to Orlando either, one of the smaller cities close to WDW :goodvibes. I love that kind of math too!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I would say goodbye to everyone that has posted and/or lurked. I will be tweeting from time to time and might post a couple of pictures on there and facebook. I have a new lime green journal all ready to be used for notes. Have a great week everyone!!

It sounds like you have one amazing trip planned! With all of the D23 events and the Pixar meet, it will definitely be a unique and memorable trip. Have fun!

I know your gone already, but have a fantastic time!!!!

iagree1.gif

:banana:

Hoping you're having a simply wonderful time, Tracy and Bill!!! I know I was mostly a lurker here this time around, but I am excited for your trip and all that unfolds with it!!

Thanks everyone, we got back from the Smoky Mountains on Monday, happy to be back with Ace.

We are in a "high risk" area for very severe weather this afternoon and evening and I am a bit nervous about it, some towns are already opening up storm shelters. I hope to get through my pictures and get organized for the trip report by the weekend.

It was great meeting you guys, so glad I saw you.:wave:

It was so great to meet you!! Sorry for talking your ear off, I hope you got to see Magic, Memories, and you.

Thanks everyone, we got back from the Smoky Mountains on Monday, happy to be back with Ace.

We are in a "high risk" area for very severe weather this afternoon and evening and I am a bit nervous about it, some towns are already opening up storm shelters. I hope to get through my pictures and get organized for the trip report by the weekend.

It was so great to meet you!! Sorry for talking your ear off, I hope you got to see Magic, Memories, and you.

My son is going to school down there in Carbondale and has an apartment there. He is worried about what's coming. I don't know what his plan is if it gets really bad.

My son is going to school down there in Carbondale and has an apartment there. He is worried about what's coming. I don't know what his plan is if it gets really bad.

I know here in Carbondale there are storm shelters open if he doesn't feel safe in his apartment building. I pray these storms weaken and go away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter