Destination D is the place for me … and Bill *New trip report started link page 12*

Welcome Home!! I can't wait to hear about your trip!!

I hope the storms aren't too bad & you stay safe! :goodvibes

Welcome Home! I can't wait to hear all about it. But right now, you and Bill do what you need to do to be safe. Wishing and praying the storms go away for all my southern and mid-west friends. :hug:

Stay safe!

We had to go to a storm shelter one time when we lived in Illinois. My parents wouldn't let me bring our dog. When we got to the shelter, there was more than one family dog there. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper! Made me not think so much about the storm though!

just checking in for an update. hope that you are safe. the tornadoes are horrible. my dh works for lowes and the store was destroyed on april 16 by an f3 tornado. thank God there were no casualties. my prayers are with those in alabama, missouri, etc. so many lost lives.

on a happier note, we just got back from a week in pigeon forge. i love those smoky mountains.

hope that you had a wonderful time at each place you visited. looking forward to your pics and adventures. thanks so much for sharing with us.

Welcome Home!! I can't wait to hear about your trip!!

I hope the storms aren't too bad & you stay safe! :goodvibes

Hi Amy, these storms are driving me nuts.

Welcome Home! I can't wait to hear all about it. But right now, you and Bill do what you need to do to be safe. Wishing and praying the storms go away for all my southern and mid-west friends. :hug:

Hi! I am getting too old for this weather here :rotfl:.

how are the storms? are you guys safe?

We had a tornado to the south and the north of us this past week. It is making me a nervous wreck.

Stay safe!

We had to go to a storm shelter one time when we lived in Illinois. My parents wouldn't let me bring our dog. When we got to the shelter, there was more than one family dog there. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper! Made me not think so much about the storm though!

I would have been mad if someone told me I couldn't bring Ace. He is our family. We live in an 8 story building on the 5th floor, we go down the the first floor in the hallways, there are no windows there.

just checking in for an update. hope that you are safe. the tornadoes are horrible. my dh works for lowes and the store was destroyed on april 16 by an f3 tornado. thank God there were no casualties. my prayers are with those in alabama, missouri, etc. so many lost lives.

on a happier note, we just got back from a week in pigeon forge. i love those smoky mountains.

hope that you had a wonderful time at each place you visited. looking forward to your pics and adventures. thanks so much for sharing with us.

I am so sorry there was tornado there, thank goodness there were no casualties. I am heartbroken for all the towns that were hit. So very sad. Pigeon Forge and the surrounding areas are gorgeous.

Waiting patiently.... :bored:

Kathy

:goodvibes

Hi Tracy!

Hope you are doing well - can't wait for you to start your trip report :goodvibes

Hi, we are good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I just uploaded about 1,000 pictures to photobucket from our trip, it took me forever. Don't worry I won't post all of them :lmao:.

I will start the TR this week, I might just keep going on this report and ask it to be moved to the TR board. I can't come up with a good trip report title :rotfl2:.

ok so since I missed the whole PTR (man am I out of it) I'll peek back here to see where the TR ends up!:rotfl:

I will start the TR this week, I might just keep going on this report and ask it to be moved to the TR board. I can't come up with a good trip report title :rotfl2:.

You should definitely post all 1000! :thumbsup2

TR titles were stumping me this time around too. Can't wait for the report!

Would this be considered "fashionably late"??

Is this my grand entrance?? :snooty:

I am all caught up and ready to see all, and yes, I mean ALL of those pics you uploaded...

I am living vicariously through you!!

:hug: Miss you like crazy!!

ok so since I missed the whole PTR (man am I out of it) I'll peek back here to see where the TR ends up!:rotfl:

I think you have been busy lol. I am starting a TR probably some time today :goodvibes.

New report or old report... I'm just excited to hear about your trip!! popcorn::

Thanks Amy!!

You should definitely post all 1000! :thumbsup2

TR titles were stumping me this time around too. Can't wait for the report!

I know it is silly, but I have trouble writing unless I have a decent or what I think is decent trip report title.

Looking forward to reading about your trip!

Thanks Darla!

Would this be considered "fashionably late"??

Is this my grand entrance?? :snooty:

I am all caught up and ready to see all, and yes, I mean ALL of those pics you uploaded...

I am living vicariously through you!!

:hug: Miss you like crazy!!

:hug: Hello Toni, happy to see you here. I want to read your trip report PLEASE!! I miss you too.

Anxious to hear all about your trip!!!

I am almost ready to start it :rotfl:.

Hi Tracy! I found you here! Tell Bill I said hello!

It was great talking with you two on Sunday. Too bad I didn't run into you guys earlier! By the way.....LOVE the pic of Bill getting his chair signed. Classic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter